Genetics Can Be Royal (W/ MyInsanity)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zia. Do you love that guy?" He picked his head up as Fizz ran up his arm and he stood up. "There won't be a point to this if you end up not loving him, and not marrying." He walked past her and halfway up the stairs. "Do you really think that just being human can make you royal again? You've said it yourself. To stay royal you have to marry him."

Zia sighed as he spoke the truth. Before he finished walking up the staircase, Zia softly said "no, I don't" she called after him softly. She thought about what he said. I mean, she HAS to be a royal... right?

"Whoever did this to you...They must have thought genetics can be royal. I feel the same. Think about what you're doing before you just jump into it headfirst. With this, there's no going back." Hair covered one eye again, except when he turned his head to face her, they was a small frown. "Think about it." He coninued down the hall, and into the dining room to think.

Zia walked up the stairs and up to her vacant room, pondering over the idea of what he said. He was right... to some degree... He was right... It kept running in her head over and over again.

I should be able to have the machine done in two days if my calculations are correct. He turned to look out the window and sighed. "Could thia be any more dramatic?"

Once Zia was dressed in her evening gown, she plopped down on her bed. As she pulled up the covers, she thought about what Zilo had said again. That night, Zia was unable to sleep.

He began walking to his room and stopped to knock on Zias door. "You asleep?" Fizz beeped to Zia too.

"no" Zia called back out. She slowly sat up prepared for him to come in.

Walking inside the room, he looked at Zia. "I'm guessing you've been doing nothing but thinking. Forget what I said. I don't know what I'm talking about." He turned back around to leave. "Your grandfather...He was a genius." He began walking out of the room, as Fizz beeped a good night.

Zia hopped out if bed and put a hand on his shoulder "please stay" she whispered, looking at her feet.

"Huh?" He turned back to her. "I suppose I will." He walked to her bed and sat down in front of him, resting his head on the matress. "Need to vent?"

Zia shook her head and sighed loudly "No... I just dont want to be alone" she whispered. She looked him straight in the eyes, then averted her gaze to her feet.

"Zia...Tell me more about your grandfather." He smiled and looked up at her. "He sounds like an interesting man. I feel like we would have been good friends."

Zia smiled "well, he was very interesting... Most people called him a mad man, fir her made things that were nearly impossible." she said, smiling "he was very sweet and thoughtful of me..." she whispered, a tear running down her cheek.

He wiped away the tear and smiled. "Perhaps he was mad. But he was a mad genius. I took a look at some of his blueprints. They're amazing." He looked at Fizz, as he beeped happily. "He truly has inspired me. Don't worry. I'll have you human in no time." He stood up and stretched. "I also found a note to you...It's still down stairs. I haven't read it."

Zia smiled slightly and whispered "thank you" as he left the room. Once he left and she heard his door close, she got up and headed downstairs to read the note.

The note read:
My dearest Zia,
I know that I wasn't able to finish the machine. But don't give up. I'm sure someone out there cares for you as much as me, and they will build it. Enclosed is a paper you must send to the man you are marrying. It will make your marriage arrangement void. If the man who builds the machine is one you truly care about, marry him instead. I know this is sudden. But you must trust me. I love you, Zia.
Love, Grandpa

Tears sprung to her eyes as Zia read the note "you're right, Graps" she whispered, smiling. She looked up the stairs where Zilo was and called one of her servants over "mail this to Darck A.S.A.P." She stated handed her the arrangement void.

Zilo was already asleep, but Fizz had gone down and secretly read the note. He beeped in surprise, and quickly hid. He ran back up the stairs, and down the hall, into Zilo's room and into the bed.

Zia sighed and headed back up the stairs. She laid down and finally got some sleep that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.