Genes of a Goddess

Morrow could have been included in the part before everyone was dismissed. When Ceon notices he'll feel super bad. I feel bad for her too. :(

No worries! I was late in posting, and she's an odd duck anyway. It'll just make her more amusing to play.

Not to sound the perv.. but that sounds interesting, and would definately have a dramatic influence later on.

[MENTION=3768]Necroay[/MENTION] As long as you don't mind, I think that could be a cool angle.

I don't mind, been awhile since I had romance in an rp.

It's a girl's only school. Odds were good that this would happen sooner or later. :wink:

It would be (kind of?) funny if I have my second character specifically come for this reason.

Again, not to sound the perv, but that's kinda kinky.

So long as you stick to the rules of the modern board.

Sorry I haven't been around! A lot of unexpected craziness went down! >.< Anyhoo, I'm back and will be back to posting tomorrow! =D

Hehe! X3 I'm glad they've been missed! It was a loong weekend. @_@ It's nice to be home! Uwah!

I'll post as En'Shurra tomorrow and see if that bully interferes with our business.

Lol! XD Sounds good! If someone blocked my way while I had to pee... Ohhh, they'd be in a world of hurt! XD

En'Shurra isn't the most tactful person anyways, so I'm sure something bad will happen. Hmm...I might as well post it now so I can have it ready before you post.

I know from real world experience to never block a girl on the way to the bathroom .____.

Hopefully there's no line inside. It would be funny if, at some point, something happens that causes a lot of people to have to go at once so a magical fight breaks out that ends up destroying the bathroom.