Genes of a Goddess

Yay! I love! >w< And our uniforms sound cute! <3

The posting in the IC has slowed. Anything I need to do to pick things back up?

It's just cuz some of us are on while others are off.

I'm waiting for something or someone to react to, maybe starting class and getting things moving, without direction there's not a lot to go on.

I'm waiting for something or someone to react to, maybe starting class and getting things moving, without direction there's not a lot to go on.

I'll post as our home room teacher and maybe have us introduce ourselves to the class.

What will the classes be about? I mean magic is the obvious answer but wouldn't that be more of a physical kind of class?

What will the classes be about? I mean magic is the obvious answer but wouldn't that be more of a physical kind of class?

They have some normal classes such as math and other language courses, but most of the classes are designed to improve their magical abilities by telling them how to control it, stategies on how to fight other magical girls, and so on. Their physical education class is like boot camp where they practice a lot with actually transforming, using magic, and very difficult physical tasks such as running tons of laps and stuff.

I had originally planed on a dark tone with scientists doing horrible research on magical girls and stuff, but it appears very light hearted right now (not that that's a bad thing). Should we keep light hearted or should we bring in some darker stuff and conspiracies around the "second act" of this roleplay? I bet the living dead girl could help us along in this category.

Lol! Dark! >w< Daaark! And Croix is doing special classes, but once she's out, she'll be getting involved. :3 And great design for the teacher, btw!

And great design for the teacher, btw!
Thanks. I'll soon draw both him and the generic magical girl design for students at this school. I decided this school would get their own M.E.S. amplifiers (and with it their own designs) for those who need it because we're special. :)

P.S. I'm planning on him joining us in combat as a strategist. He's really worried about his students so he goes as close to the action as he can without getting in our way.

Sounds awesome! X33 And fun! I think he'll be good for the girls to have around! He seems like agood guy! Although... En and Croix don't like guys, so I'm sure they'll give him trouble. XD

If he grabs my ass he's gonna be taking a dirt nap >..> lawl jk xD

so I'm sure they'll give him trouble. XD

Although he's really nice, he's not above getting people back for unruly behavior in some ironic or unexpected manner. His punishments are always weird but try to teach you a lesson.

For your character having to go to the bathroom, hopefully for her that doesn't stand out too much while having to introduce herself. XD