Game of Thrones; Season 6 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft, no way, that's The Mountain after going through Qyburn's fucked up ministrations. Just look how huge the guy is.

Good point. :/
right but close to death he got a bloodtransfusion
I don't remember this part at all. o_o
And Google gives me nothing. :(

D70FmaL.jpg

Good point. :/

I don't remember this part at all. o_o
And Google gives me nothing. :(
yeah he fought that one dude and got cut by his sword which had poison on it

yeah he fought that one dude and got cut by his sword which had poison on it
I remember his fight with Oberryn.

I just don't remember the following transfusion. :/

But, he never died.
What Necromancer shit? o_o
After getting ganked and poisoned by Obyern Martel in their trial by combat, Qybern got the go ahead by Cersei to do some of the stuff he got kicked out of his Maester order for to save his life, cautioning that "he won't come back the same".

Might be more of a book thing, but it's heavily implied that the reason Qybern is no longer a Maester is because of his experiments on the dead and dying. Hell, Cersei sent a bunch of people down to his little lair who are never seen again.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
  • Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ok, I just went back to Google and this time found the scene by using 'poison' instead of 'blood transfusion'

I'm good now! Thanks! :3

Nah. Snow better turn into an undead or I flip shit. It's the perfect scenario. Daenerys with fire, Snow with ice; ASOIAF.

PREDICTION/SPOILER:

I got behind the scenes photos of Arya Stark for Season6!

BEHOLD!

arya_sam_fisher_check_me_out-850x509.jpg

-Looks like a flashback sequence with someone wearing Kingsguard reminiscent armour with the Targaryen sigil on the breastplate fighting two Northmen. I'm going to go out of limb and say this is where Ned and Howland Reed fight Arthur Dane outside of the Tower of Joy and find Lyanna Stark on her death bed. This may be what confirms the R+L=J theory, and if it wants to fuck with our minds even more, R+L= Mira.
The Tower of Joy flashback scene is all but confirmed at this point. Factor in last season how they started to hint more firmly at the R+L=J theory along with their sudden willingness to show flashbacks. In that same trailer we see other glances at the people fighting those fellows in early Targaryen armor, a bunch of young dudes in Stark Armor. Also there is the casting call leak:

A legendary swordsman and a paragon of knighthood. He carries a hugely famous sword on his back.We are looking for the best swordsman in Europe to play this part.
Please note that this character is a fighting legend and we will need a hugely impressive display of swordplay in very spectacular fight scenes.
1 week commencing 25th September
Playing age 30 – 45

That is a spot-on description of Ser Arthur Dayne.

I'm willing to guess that the first scene of the season will be this flashback, them hinting at the R+L=J theory all the way until the final episode when the truth is revealed along with Jon's resurrection.

Oh yeah I guess so

The Tower of Joy flashback scene is all but confirmed at this point. Factor in last season how they started to hint more firmly at the R+L=J theory
Out of curiosity, what leaks have these been exactly?

Am I the only one who actuall spotted Jon on horseback charging the Boltons? (Well Ok, other on reddit did to.)

On Set pictures confirmed it was him. Jon in the same armor and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.