Gallagher Academy: For Exceptional Young Women and Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post @Brea I'll work out a reply tomorrow morning.
Awh, thanks! I was just rereading it, and realized I made a few typo's in Dylan's post. :duh: Well, I'm heading to bed (Should've been asleep already, actually), so I'll have to fix that in the morning.

Also, can't wait to see your next post! The silliness of the twins is something I've grown to look forward to ♥

Reactions: Clirkus
Awh, thanks! I was just rereading it, and realized I made a few typo's in Dylan's post. :duh: Well, I'm heading to bed (Should've been asleep already, actually), so I'll have to fix that in the morning.

Also, can't wait to see your next post! The silliness of the twins is something I've grown to look forward to ♥
James is going to flip.

Now I'm thinking about who would win in an all-out fight. Dylan's majoring in P&E and has older brothers so he's been toughened up by them, but James is a little heavier and while he's never had any real combat training, working all summer on a farm means he's probably pretty strong.

Oooo! I like him! Can he be a friend to one of my characters? I don't care which one, you can pick... he and Dylan have the same majors and are in the same level, but I feel like Derek and Clary would get along really well.... Hmmm..
I can definitely see Derek and Clary being buddies, because they have a lot of personality traits in common. Plus Derek would enjoy Clary's fun facts. :D Dylan however...Well in a regular setting I doubt he and Derek would be friends because of Dylan's general disposition, however like you said they are in the same class, so I think they could be friends because of that. Maybe friends in school but they'd never hang out outside of it?

@A Bowl of Petunias
I think Sigurd and Derek could be friends. I could see Derek trying to figure him out and also badgering him to participate in xtreme sports/other activities with him. (He'd also maybe make a Thor joke every so often...)

Sigurd and Dominique might end up being unlikely friends due to their pretender personalities. Like recognizes like and all that. ^^ Maybe sometimes Dominique will let her guard down around him without realizing it?

:O Just remembered the AB+ buddies thing. xD

Astrid and Dominique's inner personalities are pretty similar. But I think with Dominique's social butterfly fake persona, she would tease her a lot just to get a reaction out of her.

On another note, I think I'm going to have Derek decorating his part of the dorm with obnoxious XTREME! posters and monster truck figurines. :P Speaking of dorms...
Who would he be rooming with? :O

I can definitely see Derek and Clary being buddies, because they have a lot of personality traits in common. Plus Derek would enjoy Clary's fun facts. :D Dylan however...Well in a regular setting I doubt he and Derek would be friends because of Dylan's general disposition, however like you said they are in the same class, so I think they could be friends because of that. Maybe friends in school but they'd never hang out outside of it?

@A Bowl of Petunias
I think Sigurd and Derek could be friends. I could see Derek trying to figure him out and also badgering him to participate in xtreme sports/other activities with him. (He'd also maybe make a Thor joke every so often...)

Sigurd and Dominique might end up being unlikely friends due to their pretender personalities. Like recognizes like and all that. ^^ Maybe sometimes Dominique will let her guard down around him without realizing it?

:O Just remembered the AB+ buddies thing. xD

Astrid and Dominique's inner personalities are pretty similar. But I think with Dominique's social butterfly fake persona, she would tease her a lot just to get a reaction out of her.

On another note, I think I'm going to have Derek decorating his part of the dorm with obnoxious XTREME! posters and monster truck figurines. :P Speaking of dorms...
Who would he be rooming with? :O

I think it was supposed to be Derek, Sigurd, and Alex? :o

I personally think Sigurd would take a liking to Derek and then get tired out because he's so XTREME. Not that it'd annoy him, more like, he'd be more so driven to figuring out what makes Derek tick rather than letting it go three sheets to the wind. Drunk. Letting it go drunk. I just like the saying, so I used it incorrectly lol. ;o Regardless, I think Sigurd would take a really strong liking to Derek. No one tunnel visions as hard as Sigurd and once he gets going, he likely won't stop until he either figures Derek out and helps him or... crosses a line. D;

I'm pretty sure Sigurd would let his guard down around Domino as often as she does. He's not always a shrewd manipulative assbutt. A lot of that outer personality is also very much a part of him, but what he fakes and what's real usually tend to blend for added effect. On the other hand, Astrid's outer personality is actually entirely fake and merely a ruse to keep herself out of the foreground. The shy girl act is just perpetual caution, which I think Dominque would likely understand and relate to more. :o Of course, as soon as Astrid forgives her for the relentless teasing. ;-;

I think it was supposed to be Derek, Sigurd, and Alex? :o

I personally think Sigurd would take a liking to Derek and then get tired out because he's so XTREME. Not that it'd annoy him, more like, he'd be more so driven to figuring out what makes Derek tick rather than letting it go three sheets to the wind. Drunk. Letting it go drunk. I just like the saying, so I used it incorrectly lol. ;o Regardless, I think Sigurd would take a really strong liking to Derek. No one tunnel visions as hard as Sigurd and once he gets going, he likely won't stop until he either figures Derek out and helps him or... crosses a line. D;

I'm pretty sure Sigurd would let his guard down around Domino as often as she does. He's not always a shrewd manipulative assbutt. A lot of that outer personality is also very much a part of him, but what he fakes and what's real usually tend to blend for added effect. On the other hand, Astrid's outer personality is actually entirely fake and merely a ruse to keep herself out of the foreground. The shy girl act is just perpetual caution, which I think Dominque would likely understand and relate to more. :o Of course, as soon as Astrid forgives her for the relentless teasing. ;-;
Yes! I like it! And haaa thanks for the reminder. We were just talking about the dorm arrangements and I totally forgot! (Lookit me Imma goldfish! Five second memory whooot!)

James is going to flip.

Now I'm thinking about who would win in an all-out fight. Dylan's majoring in P&E and has older brothers so he's been toughened up by them, but James is a little heavier and while he's never had any real combat training, working all summer on a farm means he's probably pretty strong.
Hmmmm, who knows? They seem pretty evenly matched. Then again, Dylan would argue that technique and experience would beat strength any day.

Hmmmm, who knows? They seem pretty evenly matched. Then again, Dylan would argue that technique and experience would beat strength any day.
Might depend on the day. I feel like Dylan would be the more likely winner.

Reactions: Brea
So sorry I haven't been posting guys. I'll have one up today. Also Luhan will no longer be in this role-play due to her leaving for awhile and not wanting to slow us down which is very kind. Anyway have a lovely day!

Reactions: Brea
I'll be replying later today, but probably not for a few hours. Sorry about that :/

Okay I'll create a female character and post the character sheet when I'm done. I'm soo excited! It's been months since my last roleplay.

Reactions: Clirkus and Adira

Name: Sayuri "Celeste" Sonsaku
Sub Level: level 2
Majoring in: Research and Development, Covert operations
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125
Blood Type: o+

Appearance:

Origins/Ethnicity: South Korean, Japanese, and American

Family and History: Sayuri was born in the USA. Growing up she hardly saw her father, Devin Sonzaku , however he made sure her family lived comfortably. her family was always on the go, traveling to different cities and countries every couple of years. She never stayed anywhere long enough to make real friends. Her family traveling allowed her experience many cultures and personalities. She has a talent for music and enjoys dancing hip hop. Her father may not have always been there, but she always adored the time they could spend together. He would always encourage her to learn martial arts to make up for her lack of strength. They would practice crazy moves together and play with weird gadgets her father gave her as souvenirs. Devin never told his family, but he was a deep under cover spy for the USA. While he never was able to take his family out on vacation in public, he always found a way to show his family his unconditional love. Sayuri's mother,Yuan Sonzaku, was a strong woman. Coming from a working class family in South Korea, She knew the value of a dollar and cherished her mixed ancestry. Yuan made sure her daughters knew their culture and language. As a result Sayuri is fluently multilingual in English,Korean, and Japanese. Growing up learning so many languages and living in many countries fueled Sayuri's passion for languages. Sayuri's only sister, Ren Sonzaku, is a social butterfly. Unlike her sister, Sayuri struggles with her shyness. They are very close, since they only had each other while traveling. During her entrance into high school, her father took a secret trip as a present. That was when he told her about his real job and the double life he lived. He explained to her that he was training her as much as he can to follow in his footsteps to protect the family. She promised him to keep up her grades to get into a school that would put her in the right direction.

Inner Personality: Very kind, has a good sense of humor, and very quick to resolve conflict. Sayuri loves music, dance, and fun facts. Her sister dubs her as an useless encyclopedia and a class "A" geek. She is not quick to label others as friends, but that doesn't stop her from lending out a helping hand. She is very observant and enjoys analyzing people and tech.
Outer Personality: reserve, focused, and a proud nerd. In school she takes pride in her grades and performing abilities. However as far as having a conversation, she lacks social skills. Once Sayuri sees you as someone that she would like in her life, she opens up like a spring blossom. Until then she avoids unnecessary interaction.

tumblr_n1fdfedpd51s62zifo2_250.gif
tumblr_n1fdfedpd51s62zifo1_250.gif

:rose:Music :bawling:Country music
:rose:Dancing :bawling: Xbox
:rose:books :bawling: Jerks
:rose:sushi :bawling:Jocks
:rose:kimchi :bawling: sports
:rose:ice cream :bawling: senseless violence
:rose:food in general
:rose:PC games
:rose:movies
:rose:shoes

Hobbies/Talents: hip hop dancer, violinist, violist, cellist, percussionist, Gamer, advent reader
Biggest Fear: muscle builders and spiders
Friends: TBA
Enemies:TBA
Crush:TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
that sucks i was really excited when i posted my CS. are more RPs starting to become like this one? school is starting new month for the little ones

A lot of school RPs I've started this season petered out like this one. I don't know why, people just stopped posting. It happens.

I was waiting for some poster but if a few people are still interested I'll meep posting

Reactions: Clirkus
Status
Not open for further replies.