Origins/Ethnicity:
German American
Family:
Stella Weiss - Mother - 43
Frederick Weiss - Father - 41
Otis Weiss - Brother - 23
Leopold Weiss - Brother - 20

History:
Derek was born to a family of accountants. Literally. His mom, father and two older brothers were all accountants. It was assumed that he would be an accountant too, but at a young age it was made apparent that he was not going to grow up to be boring. Derek liked sports and trying new things, he didn't like to constantly stay on the safe side like the rest of his family. He didn't mind hitches in his daily schedule or adapting to sudden changes, and that freaked his parents out. His parents had successfully raised two boys who were just like them, but Derek was different. They didn't know how to raise a kid that thought everything they did was so...Ordinary and lame. So they signed him up for Xtreme Sports Summer Camp. At the summer camp, Derek learned how to play various types of sports and in some of them, became great at them. But after mastering the fun ones, he grew bored again and his parents signed him up for a wide variety of martial arts classes. That held him over for awhile, and when Derek mastered most of those, he went in search of something more to do.

He found out about Dephier through his neighbor, who had been watching him. Although that sounded extremely creepy, it turns out that Derek's neighbor's job was to recruit kids to Dephier who he thought would be capable of becoming exceptional young men. When Derek's family found out they immediately refused to let Derek go and even threatened the Dephier recruitment officer with a restraining order, but when they saw how disappointed Derek had become, they relented and allowed him to go in the end.

Inner Personality:
Derek is incomplete. Or at least that's what he calls it. He gets bored easily and he's always looking to expand his social circle, but he never feels whole. He always feel the need to be more, more, more so he keeps adding things to him, skills, hobbies, friends, all for the sake of being complete.
Outer Personality:
Derek is an adorable dork. He's a sweetie pie who likes to have fun and he often falls on the extreme spectrum. He doesn't like to half ass things and liked to admire his handy work when he's done. He hates when people are uncomfortable around him and tries his best to modify himself to make them happy. That being said, he's not a people pleaser, he'll only adjust himself for people he cares about and doesn't want to lose. He's very versatile and rarely does he get upset or grumpy. However when he does get upset he tends to sulk and pout like a baby.

large.gif
Skydiving
Hiking
Mountain Climbing
Skateboarding
Dancing (Not Professionally)
Dogs
Leather Jackets
Motorcycles
Italian Food

Dislikes:
Cats with the smushed face
Math
Being bored
Reading
Hobbies/Talents:
Snowboarding [T]
Skydiving
Hiking
Mountain Climbing [T]
Skateboarding [T]
Learning New Things
MMA [T]
Sparring

Biggest Fear:
Getting permanently incapacitated, like falling into a coma or losing a limb.
Friends:
OPEN
Enemies:
OPEN
Crush:
TBA
Oooo! I like him! Can he be a friend to one of my characters? I don't care which one, you can pick... he and Dylan have the same majors and are in the same level, but I feel like Derek and Clary would get along really well.... Hmmm..

@Clirkus I absolutely love every one of your characters lol. That was a awesome and funny post.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks ^~^ character creation and development is probably my favorite part of RP and I have a lot of fun with it.
Just remind me to keep Alex a distance from Erin. What ever facade he is trying to hide behind she will see right through it and then it will be game over lol

Reactions: Clirkus and Brea
@Clirkus The twins crack me up, man. But, unfortunately for James, Dylan doesn't like to be touched... he'll pay for pulling Dylan away from such a pretty girl :punch:

Anyway, looks like my characters are due for another post... guess I'll get to work on that ♥

Any relationship suggestions for mah characters? :o

Trying to think up some thoughts the siblings have on the others. I do know for a fact that Astrid hates everyone, so stay away from her. >:O Not really, she's just not a fan of social situations. But, I'm looking over everyone a second time to determine thoughts and relationships unless someone beats me to the punch on that one. Lol.

And now that I look back, I'm certain that Astrid will be rooming with Pippa, Viola, and Dominque. :o

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Clirkus The twins crack me up, man. But, unfortunately for James, Dylan doesn't like to be touched... he'll pay for pulling Dylan away from such a pretty girl :punch:
James always lives with a greater possibility of being punched in the face than his mild-mannered twin. I look forward to seeing how this develops.

Reactions: Brea
Any relationship suggestions for mah characters? :o

Trying to think up some thoughts the siblings have on the others. I do know for a fact that Astrid hates everyone, so stay away from her. >:O Not really, she's just not a fan of social situations. But, I'm looking over everyone a second time to determine thoughts and relationships unless someone beats me to the punch on that one. Lol.

And now that I look back, I'm certain that Astrid will be rooming with Pippa, Viola, and Dominque. :o
Conversely, I can envision Astrid and Erin as enemies.

Oh a fight might break out. ALexander might be walking out of the room and get involved in something fun then. I was wondering how to introduce him to the other characters and make dylan his rival in some way.

Oh a fight might break out. ALexander might be walking out of the room and get involved in something fun then. I was wondering how to introduce him to the other characters and make dylan his rival in some way.
Well, in my post Dylan is going to punch James in... some way. Haven't decided if I want to make a show of it or if he should do it discretely while in the presence of Pippa. Either way, Alex could see and stick up for James? Or... something. Just an idea. My first idea, actually, and those aren't always the best. I'm sure you'll think of something while I type.

Just remind me to keep Alex a distance from Erin. What ever facade he is trying to hide behind she will see right through it and then it will be game over lol
I always look over his CS when I read your posts because it provides such great context for his character, I think it's fascinating and very complex.
Well, in my post Dylan is going to punch James in... some way. Haven't decided if I want to make a show of it or if he should do it discretely while in the presence of Pippa. Either way, Alex could see and stick up for James? Or... something. Just an idea. My first idea, actually, and those aren't always the best. I'm sure you'll think of something while I type.
It wouldn't be hard, since James is never quite antagonizing but just friendly enough that it might easily turn-off the wrong person. Anyone who saw Dylan strike first would hardly think such action was necessary, especially since James is younger.

• Thank You
Reactions: Honor-Sama and Brea
I always look over his CS when I read your posts because it provides such great context for his character, I think it's fascinating and very complex.

It wouldn't be hard, since James is never quite antagonizing but just friendly enough that it might easily turn-off the wrong person. Anyone who saw Dylan strike first would hardly think such action was necessary, especially since James is younger.
I think that was the best compliment I have ever received. Thank you ^^

@Brea I just thought of something. If you wanted to get everyone really riled up you could have Dylan accidentally punch Jonathan, thinking he's James. Since they've already moved it would be easy to confuse them.

• Love
Reactions: Honor-Sama and Brea
@Brea I just thought of something. If you wanted to get everyone really riled up you could have Dylan accidentally punch Jonathan, thinking he's James. Since they've already moved it would be easy to confuse them.
THAT IS SUCH AN AWESOME IDEA. Definitely doing that. Thank you for your brilliance. :confetti:Perfect timing too, I just started typing for Dylan.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Finished writing everything, just gotta color code, proof read, and add pictures... I'll have it up as soon as I can.

So in 30 minutes

Reactions: Brea and Clirkus
I love the twins.. Actually I have a love for everyone of the characters devloped. This is a great group of writers and I love how it's turning out so far ememies friends flirting! Now as the GM its my job to screw it all up MWAHAHHA! Just kidding (sorta kinda not really) ;)

I love the twins.. Actually I have a love for everyone of the characters devloped. This is a great group of writers and I love how it's turning out so far ememies friends flirting! Now as the GM its my job to screw it all up MWAHAHHA! Just kidding (sorta kinda not really) ;)
I actually didn't realize you were Gming this when I was applying for the rp. Its cool rping with you again with this badass cast of writers. I am loving everyone! ^^:link:

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.