Gallagher Academy: For Exceptional Young Women and Men

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adira

Original poster
*This Role-play is based off the Gallagher Girl Book Series*

'Learn Her Skills, Honor Her Sword, Keep Her Secrets'.

Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is an institution for talented young women to study espionage. For centuries it has been an shinning star in education, as all of it's young ladies have been raised as proper and deadly spies. All of them going into the high ranks of the FBI, CIA, and Secret Service as well as other important positions. However this year, Gallagher's doors are being opened.. to young men.

Never in the history of the school has a man ever set foot on the grounds of the academy, until this year. For the following year Gallagher will be hosting the young men of Dephier Academy for Exceptional Young Men. A school similar to Gallagher as they teach their young men to study espionage as well.

How will the girls handle these new and.. strange creatures wandering around their sacred hallways?

Well I'd tell you.. but then I'd have to kill you..

History of the School:

img-thing

Founded in 1843 by Delia Gallagher, the top female spy for President John Tyler. She believed women had much more to offer than what men expected of them. So in secret, Delia founded the school to teach young ladies the way of espionage. Teaching them in not only lady like manners, but also multiple languages, and the ways to kill and stay quiet. Though out the ages the school evolved along with the number of students and teachers. It seems almost impossible to be accepted into the school, and multiple connections are needed to even get your perfectly manicured fingers on an application.

Today the school sits on 22 acres and resides about two miles from the small town of Roseville, Virginia and half a mile away from Highway 10. The adults of the outside world believe Gallagher Academy to be a prestigious, all-girls school, while the local children view it to be a preppy school for privileged snobs. Though these kids wish they could be as lovely as the Gallagher Girls.

How the School Works:

Young Ladies are taught the following
-Manners
-Martial Arts
-The Element of Disguise
-The Real History of the United States and other countries
-Top Politcal Secerts
-The ways of silent killing
-Protection of oneselves and others
-Technogly
-Foreign Language
-Culture

Young Ladies are taught in Levels based on their ages.

Sub Level 1:
Sublevel One is accessed during a girl's sophomore year when she begins Covert Operations. The Sub is said to be bigger than a football field, however this isn't a known fact. This class is mandatory. All who may enter must have a body scan. (NO EXCEPTIONS) It looks as though it is from another era with its overly modern stainless steel walls and very few windows. It's main focuses are Martial Arts, Real History Events, and Political Ties and Secrets. The final exam at the end of the year will decide if you pass on to Sub level two.

Sub Level 2:
Sublevel Two is accessed during a girl's junior year. It is estimated to be 100 feet underground. You must have a body scan and a blood sample to enter. The main focus in this year are Foreign Language, Culture, Disguises, and Self Protection. Also, this is the year girl's are to take the ACT. Many field trips are offered this year to help girls with "real life examples".

Sub Level 3:
Sublevel Three is first accessed by seniors. The room is said to be older than the mansion itself. It has a library that contains books which are so top-secret that they will explode into flames if they see the light of day. This is an old, outdated part of the academy building. This year is said to be the hardest and deals with Techonogly and a review of ever tying from Sublevels One and Two.

All Girls can major in 2 of the following:
Advanced Encryption
Covert Operations (Cove Ops)
Culture and assimilation (C&A)
Computing
Countries of the world (COW)
History of Espionage
Advanced Languages
Protection and enforcement (P&E)
Research and development (R&D)

Every lady (and man) lives on site in the school's on site dormitories with 3 roommates. Every room has a bathroom with a shower, bath tub, and 2 sinks. 4 cabinets are provided for each girls cosmetics and feminine needs. However hot water is never a guantee as the headmistress likes to remind the girls that hot water is not always available. Every girl is provided with a comfortable twin sized bed and a closet for weekend clothes and her uniforms.

Girls Dormitories are located on the Second Floor, East Wing.
Boys Dormitories are located on the Third Floor West Wing.

NO BOYS OR GIRLS ARE ALLOWED IN EACH OTHERS ROOMS.

Breakfast is served at 7:30 A.M. Monday though Friday. And at 9:00 A.M. Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
Lunch is served at 12:20 P.M. Monday though Sunday and Holidays.
Dinner is 5:00 P.M. Monday though Friday. And at 6:30 P.M. Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
If a meal is missed or you are still hungry, the kitchen is open for snacks though out the day.

Wake Up Alarm is 6:30 A.M. Monday though Friday. And 8 A.M. on Saturdays. No Alarm on Sundays and Holidays.
Curfew is 10:00 P.M. on weekends. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
Lights Out at 9:30 P.M. Monday though Friday and 11:00 P.M. on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.

There are three breaks when girls may return home.
-Thanksgiving Break
-Christmas Break
-Spring Break

And of course the 3 months Summer Break.

Cars are provided to those who would like to spend their free time in the nearby cities. Groups of 3 or more are required and you must check out with an adult before leaving the school's grounds.

Uniforms must be worn during school hours, 8 A.M. to 3 P.M. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Female Uniforms
9daa66a542f8808288faa5bce18582e9.jpg

{In Blue}

Male Uniforms
gc_academy_red_male_uniform_by_mattchuchu69-d5vm6ce.jpg

Anyone caught breaking rules will be dealt with strictly and immediately. And trust us, we will find out.

All students must keep a 3.6 GPA at all times. Teachers are always available for help outside of class.

How This Role-play will run:

Girls and Boys will enter on there first day at Gallagher. This Role-play will run in Missions given by the GM (Adira) at designated times though out the role-play.

Current Mission:
Mission One::
Girls and Guys will be given a basic description of another Student and be given an hour to track down and secure the other with a blue or pink pen mark. The basic objection is to not be caught by the enemy and to find your person and secretly mark them with your color.

Rules:
-No God-modding. I know we are al exceptional but keep it real.
-Every post must be 5 sentences.
-Posting will be twice (or more) a week
-Fade to black is required is things get steamy.
-All Iwaku Rules Apply.

Character Form:

Name:
Majoring in: {2}
Height:
Weight:

[BCOLOR=transparent]Blood Type:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
Origins/Ethnicity:
Family:
History:
Inner Personality:
Outer Personality:
Hobbies/Talents:
Biggest Fear:
Friends:
Enemies:
Crush:

Current Students Enrolled: Accepting Both Genders
Young Ladies:
-Cassandra "Cassie" Evans
-. Clarissa Riley Scott .
-Dominique 'Domino' Kelly
-Erin Lindstrom
-Ophelia Folley
-Pippa Eve Abney
-Astrid E. Holst

Young Men:
-. Dylan Dean Dixon .
-Sigurd H. Holst
- Jonathan Prince and James Prince
-Alexander Vikashev

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Viola Banks
Sub Level:
Sub Level 2
History of Espionage and Advanced Languages
Height:
5'5
Weight:
120 lbs.
Blood Type:
A Positive
Appearance:
o-FRANKIE-SANDFORD-570.jpg

Origins/Ethnicity:
Of Anglo-Saxon origins.
Family:
Her mother passed away when she was just a few weeks old, leaving her only with her father.
History:
Viola and her father are just two peas in a pod- in sync, rarely arguing. It's heaven on earth. Or at least, it was- until Vi realized that he had signed her up for this... This Espionage place, claiming her mother was alumni. She was shoved away from her home abruptly the year after she began high school, and she seemed to be adept at every mental aspect of it; the physical part of it... Well, not so much. And still, two years later, she's not on good terms with her father. She thought they told each other everything. Viola must have been wrong. Her heart hurts just thinking about it.
Inner Personality:
Needs friends to survive, really. She's the epitome of an extrovert, and the more people she's around, the happier she is. Highly intelligent. Easily tired, especially when it comes to the physical parts of espionage. Unsure if she even wants to go into the FBI or the CIA or any of those, honestly. Kind of just wants to be a teacher. Kind-hearted, though a bit self-centered. Stubborn as a bull.
Outer Personality:
Bubbly and vivacious, with a loud booming voice. Eager to the point of annoyance, which repels friends away. A bit too verbal, and has a tendency to be a know-it-all. Fiercely protective over her friends, and though not physically strong, she's not one to mess with. Amazing, adept with words and persuasion.
Music of most any type, especially Bombay Bicycle Club, history class, and people in general.
Dislikes:
Know-it-alls, those who think they're smart but obviously aren't, and her father.
Hobbies/Talents:
Highly skilled with her words, and looks great on paper.
Biggest Fear:
That she'll die unhappy with her life.
Friends:
OPEN
Enemies:
OPEN
Crush:
OPEN​

Hope that's okay! Would you mind if I made a male character as well?

Very interested!

Name: Cassandra "Cassie" Evans
Sub Level: Sub Level 2
Majoring in:
-Covert Operations
-Advanced Lanuages
Height: 5'6
Weight: 117 pounds
Blood Type: O positive
Appearance:
This-blonde-girl-252463-500-500_large.jpg

Origins/Ethnicity: Italian and German
Family:
Edwardo Evans- CIA Covert Ops Agent
Samantha 'Delph' Evan- CIA Intelligence Agent
History: Cassandra was born into a family of well known spies. Both her parents are very well known spies of the CIA. Because of their complicated jobs Cassie was constantly moving from school to school, because of this she never really learned how to make friends. Her parents also told her that "friends" are nothing to concern herself with. Eventually she was pulled from schools in general and was homeschooled by her mother. Her mother pulled a few strings and got Cassie into Gallagher her sophomore year for Sublevel 1. She has spent the last year learning what friendship is and learning to slowly trust others.
Inner Personality: Insecure. That's the only thing Cassie can say about herself. Although she tries very hard to keep herself looking confident she is very scared of letting others around her down. Shy and sweet with a great sense of humor if you actually break down her many many MANy walls. She feels like being a spy has caused her to not trust anyone, so she rarely let's anyone in.
Outer Personality: Charming and Sassy. This fireball doesn't put up with shit from anyone. She's very outspoken and stubborn. Cassie is very snarky and likes to make sarcastic side comments to her friends. If she likes you, you've got a true and loyal friend until the end. And if you piss her off, well.. don't. If Cassie thinks she's right. She's right, no questions. She's also a huge suck-up to her teachers and a big flirt with everyone.
Likes: Flirting, reading, green tea, chocolate chip cookies.
Dislikes: most fruits, high heels, tight spaces, and failure.
Hobbies/Talents: Flexibility and a charming smile. Cassie enjoys horse back riding, driving above the speed limit, and shopping with friends.
Biggest Fear: Dieing without a cause
Friends: Open
Enemies: Open
Crush: None Yet

Name:
Perry Banner
Sub Level:
Sub Level 3
Research and Development, Advanced Encryption.
Height:
5'11
Weight:
180 lbs.
Blood Type:
O
Appearance:
chris-hemsworth-gq-magazine-january-2015-01.jpg

Origins/Ethnicity:
Of English roots- his parents are from New Zealand.
Family:
An only child of two rich parents.
History:
A childhood filled with tupperware parties, cocktail parties, dinner parties, and, of course, espionage. Both his parents were in on it, and slowly, subtly, taught him everything they knew- when he failed his first maths test in high school, they taught him how to hack. When a kid threatened to beat him up, they taught him self-defense. And when they had to leave for a mission shortly before his first year at Dephier, they taught him how to put up security. All was well- except that they never came back from that mission. For the past three years, he's been wallowing in hope that they'd come back. Though he knows better.
Inner Personality:
He has a lot to say, honestly- but his parents taught him to trust nobody. This ingrained paranoia has stuck with him, making it hard for him to trust people. He pushes through his schoolwork, insistent on success above all else. He must make his parents proud and, better yet, be good enough to find them one day.
Outer Personality:
Haughty and superior- the boy at the top of the class thinks he's so cool, so smart. So much better than everyone else that he can't even interfere with the peasant's lives.
Ginger ale, off-brand Goldfish, NCIS marathons.
Dislikes:
Slackers, school lunches, a lot of people.
Hobbies/Talents:
A jack of all trades, but he's an expert at hacking.
Biggest Fear:
That his parents are dead.
Friends:
OPEN
Enemies:
OPEN
Crush:
OPEN​

Well, color me interested. I'll be posting two characters, which I'll have up as soon as I find the time (probably tomorrow, if not, Monday). ♥

Color Ref: 8b11bf
"There's no such thing as fate."
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro3_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro5_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto3_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto9_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto7_250.gif

tumblr_n9w3vnmt8F1qlv12zo7_250.gif
tumblr_n9w3vnmt8F1qlv12zo4_250.gif
tumblr_n9w3vnmt8F1qlv12zo2_250.gif
tumblr_n9w3vnmt8F1qlv12zo8_250.gif
tumblr_n9w3vnmt8F1qlv12zo3_250.gif

Name:
"I prefer to be called Clary."
. Clarissa Riley Scott .

. 17 .

Sub Level:
"I've worked hard to get to where I am, and will continue to work until I reach level 3."
. Level 2 .

Majoring In:
"I guess I'm just a nerd deep down."
. Computing & Research and Development .

Height:
"I'm a little tall, I think."
. 5'8'' .

Weight:
"Let's just say I'm light on my feet."
. 128lbs .

Blood Type:
"O Positive."
. 0+ .

Origins/Ethnicity:
"So, in other words, race."
. American .

Family:
"Hey, you stay away from them."
. Mother- Evaline Scott [spoili]
tumblr_m6xhdl2ZGC1r4v34qo1_250.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Christain Scott [spoili]
tumblr_m9bzt5HcRd1rqpms0.gif
[/spoili]
Little Brother (6)- Zachary Scott [spoili]
Little-Josh-josh-hutcherson-33186481-245-245.gif
[/spoili].

History:
"That's a little personal."
. Growing up, Clarissa was a very cheerful little girl. She made friends everywhere she went, and loved everyone. She was a very cheerful young lady, until she turned fourteen and found out what her parents truly did for a living. Secret government agents. On her fourteenth birthday she discovered not only this, but that her parents planned out the rest of her life for her. She was to attend Gallagher to be trained like them and achieve a similar profession.

During her first year Clary didn't really know anyone, and because she was suddenly thrown into a new environment it took her time to adjust. But, this just encouraged her to train harder, and before long she had decided on her majors. Her parents are currently very proud of her, and they are sure to send her a message whenever they have the time.

Personality:
"Who I am and who I pretend to be are very different people, I suppose."
.Clarissa is a very careful girl. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, but Dystopian novels are her favorite. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Clary is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless facts, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and can be very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, which becomes very obvious the first time you meet her. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. She can be violent, if pushed hard enough. However, once you get past her walls you will find that Clary is actually very caring and kind. She likes to keep organized, even though that's easier said than done. Also, she is very sensitive, but when her feelings are hurt she gets angry rather than sad .

"As a human being I have the things I like..."
Books, Homework, Hiking, Oreos, Disney Movies, Dancing, Kids, Fashion, Archery, Public Speaking, Studying, Cartoons, Starbucks, Perfume, Hard Work, Cop Dramas, Ballet and Marshmallows.

Dislikes:
"... And the things I don't."
Video Games, Spoilers, Horror Movies, Sports, Early Mornings, and Busy Work.

Hobbies/Talents:
"When on times find, they should do the things they enjoy."
. When she was young her father put her into archery, and when she developed a love for it she continued to do it. She's actually very good now. She's got a great sense in fashion, which is actually something she takes pride in. Also, Clary is very organized, and can organize a mess in no time at all. She is also very resourceful, thanks to her imagination. .

Biggest Fear:
"I don't see why this information is of import."
. Being Buried Alive .

Friends:
"Well..."
. Cassandra Evans (Roommate) .
. Erin Lindstrom (Friend, Roommate) .
. Ophelia Folley (Roommate).
. Interested? PM Me! .

Enemies:
"If there's one thing I've learned, it's that not everyone is going to like you."
. N/A- Interested? PM Me! .

Crush:
"Hey! Who I like is strictly my own business."
. Alexander Vikashev .
. Interested? PM Me! .

"Ever feel like you have the best intentions, but you make one mistake after another?"

Last edited:
Color Ref: 001b85
"Fear is death."
tumblr_n52jrqwMo71qeey9xo9_250.gif
tumblr_n52jrqwMo71qeey9xo5_250.gif
tumblr_n6rzxiukT11txxqqpo1_250.gif
tumblr_n52jrqwMo71qeey9xo2_250.gif
tumblr_n52jrqwMo71qeey9xo1_250.gif

tumblr_n8ks0bt36n1qejqeqo7_250.gif
tumblr_n8ks0bt36n1qejqeqo5_250.gif
tumblr_n8ks0bt36n1qejqeqo3_250.gif
tumblr_n8ks0bt36n1qejqeqo4_250.gif
tumblr_n8ks0bt36n1qejqeqo8_250.gif

Name:
"Triple D, at your service."
. Dylan Dean Dixon .

. 18 .

Sub Level:
"This should be my last year."
. Sub-Level 3 .

Majoring In:
"I plan on being a grade A Bad-Ass."
. Covert Operations & Protection and Enforcement .

Height:
"You know what they say about tall guys..."
. 5'11'' .

Weight:
"Most of my weight is muscle."
. 149 lbs .

Blood Type:
"AB Baby."
. AB .

Origins/Ethnicity:
"The accent is dull, but I'm an Aussie."
. Australian, Latino, American .

Family:
"My poor mother..."
Mother- Candice- [spoili]
tumblr_mat51jkhuO1rztnb3o2_500.gif
[/spoili].
Brother- Kaiden- 27-[spoili]
tumblr_mqcajw9EB21ragydko1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Darian - 24 -[spoili]
tumblr_inline_ndrde6yOAy1rfmocr.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Tyson -21 -[spoili]
tumblr_lnuny7mTzv1qf7jgro1_500.gif
[/spoili]

History:
"Let's keep the past in the past."
. From the day Dylan was born, he never stood a chance. He was the youngest of four sons, to a mother who had been abandoned during her pregnancy with him. Most mothers would hate and blame their child for this, but Dylan never experienced anything but love from his mom-- except for maybe harsh discipline. Though, who could blame her? She was left alone to raise four young boys! His family of five grew up in a trailer park, where he shared a room with all of his siblings. Being the youngest, he received the most torture from his older brothers, even though he knew he could always count on them when he needed to.

School was absolute hell for him. He was teased constantly, whether it was for his fourth generation hand-me-downs or his lack of school supplies. Not to mention that he was an odd-looking child. He hated life up until he started high school, when everything changed. Puberty had done Dylan well, and he was almost overwhelmed with how much female attention he was getting so suddenly. Plus, in his new school no one knew where his home was, or how badly his family was struggling. He suddenly had people tripping over themselves to be his friend... but he wanted none of it. If they didn't want to be his friend when he was ugly and poor, why would he allow them to accept him when he wasn't? And so, he became very selective of who he hung out.

It was also during his freshman year that her mothers boyfriend (who had been her boyfriend for several years) gave him the opportunity to attend Gallagher. Apparently, he was not the man his family believed him to be. Even now, his true profession is still a mystery to Dylan. Still, he took hold of the opportunity to make something important of himself, and in the middle of the school year Dylan transferred to Gallagher Academy. He works hard and looks forward tot he day that he'll make enough money to pay his mother back for all she ever did for him.

Personality:
"Hey, buy me a drink first."
Dylan is very much what can be considered a stereotypical 'Bad Boy.' He's very flirtatious, and can turn almost anything dirty. With a sly smile and a perverted mind, Dylan does everything with confidence. He has trouble admitting he is wrong, but also will not rub it in someones face when he is right. Dylan is very argumentative, which results in having a horrible habit of talking back. He doesn't take well to any authority figure, and often turns to rebellious actions just to prove he is his own person. He can sometimes be a compulsive liar, although he usually tries to tell the truth. If you pay close attention you will notice that he keeps a close eye on people he's taken any interest in, protectively so. If anyone tries to inflict any kind of discomfort towards his friends, family, or other people he cares about, Dylan will act quickly... unfortunately, this usually means his fists are going to start flying. As odd as it sounds, Dylan is a fighter because he is a lover. He's not afraid of getting himself hurt, but seeing certain people hurt crushes him on the inside. When he does care for you, he will show it in almost unnoticeable ways: He'll remember small things you mention casually (like your favorite flower, or how you need a new phone charger), he'll stand slightly in front of you in a confrontation, he'll leave tiny gifts without any indication that said gift is from him. Although he hides it by being very touchy and suggestive, Dylan is mortified by the idea of commitment. He doesn't like the idea of being tied down, or feeling trapped. He is very confrontational, liking to go straight to the source of unhappiness, and is also very determined. Lastly, Dylan has never, and never will, conform with society. He likes being his own person, and feels like everyone else should too.

. Smoking occasionally, big trucks, rock music, girls, raves, doing dangerous things, 'hanging out,' windy days, and big dogs. .

Dislikes:
"There are a few things..."
. Small dogs, lazy days, too-warm weather, being yelled at, judgmental people, school, cheaters, and bullies. .

Hobbies/Talents:
"Oh, I have many talents."
. Dylan is good at lying, as he does it often enough, as well as lipreading. As long as he can see your lips, it doesn't matter how quietly you speak, he will understand you. And, yes, he can tell the difference between 'vacuum' and 'fuck you.' He's also pretty good at starting fires, cooking, and he has a great memory. Lastly, Dylan can juggle, and although he's not sure exactly when he learned to do so, he is pretty good at it. .

Biggest Fear:
"I'm not afraid of anything."
. Other than commitment, Dylan has an irrational fear of Clowns .

Friends:
"I don't make friends easily"
. Dominique 'Domino' Kelly (Friends) .
. James Prince (Friend, Roommate) .
. Jonathan Prince (Friend, Roommate) .
. Luhan ... (Roommate) .
. Interested? PM Me! .

Enemies:
"Not everyone is going to like you."
. Alexander Vikashev .
. Pippa Abney (Someone he just argues with from time to time, possible crush later on) .
. Interested? PM Me! .

Crush:
"Gotta love the ladies."
. Pippa Abney (Later on, Starts as a someone he just argues with from time to time) .
. Interested? PM Me! .

"Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two very different people."

Last edited:
SamClaflinEsqUK2.jpg

Name:
Sigurd H. Holst

Sub Level:
Three

Majoring in:
Research and Development
Covert Operations

Height:
6'1"

Weight:
178 lbs

Blood Type:
AB+

Origins/Ethnicity:
Scandinavian/Norse

Family:
Father - Ivar Holst (52)

tumblr_m6futpraOB1qfmd3lo2_500.gif

Mother - Ingrid Lykke Holst (49)

giphy.gif

Sister - Astrid Holst (16)

tumblr_n6uv0vjDEz1smrw0do1_500.gif

History:
No one really knows how difficult it can be when one of your parents is a wanted criminal. And it's not that she was some kind of delinquent or what have you, Ingrid lived a life of luxury, but lead that life on government money. It wasn't embezzled or stolen, they gave it to her, simply because it was how she worked; her targets expected the same from her as they did themselves and her targets were top tier citizens. They climbed their way to that position, though whether they earned it or not depended on them.

Finding love in this kind of environment seemed difficult, at best, but eventually she did. A man of calibre and working for the MI6, it was a likely match. Or maybe just one of those heat of the moment deals. Fortunately, they ended up married and with two lovely children, both of which weren't ever expected to grow up to follow in their parents' footsteps. No, their life was too muddled up in danger for them to ever want that. That'd mean they had to stop, though, and, for the most part, they didn't. This life was all they knew and all they could ever live for—when one sees too many things, it tends to warp their brain to adapt and function as it did before. That's what happened to both Ingrid and Ivar; two intense agents couldn't make a life for themselves outside. They were far too dangerous and far too paranoid. Essentially, they were people turned into weapons. A weapon that could feel is still a weapon.

However, certain factors and situations arose in the turning century and, with two small children at home, taking precautions was essential. Ingrid, however, never accounted for herself and eventually, the CIA she worked for turned on her. It wasn't one of those devious betrayals, no, it was a simple slip up. Someone out there wanted her gone and all they had to wait for was one mistake, one that she would inevitably make. Set up for the perfect framing, Ingrid, clever girl that she was, vanished. A lady with her set of skills was able to evade capture for close to eight years and one would think they'd stop before then. Ingrid knew far too much, however, and to stop was to surrender an entire payload of nuclear missiles to whoever she was working for.

Surfacing only to see her children, they were likely the reason she was eventually caught and taken into custody. What she didn't expect was to be caught by her own husband. They offered him a deal, something he wouldn't dare let slip through his fingers: his wife alive for one of his children as an agent to be. The Holst-Lykke family held a large gene pool of amazingly gifted individuals, people who no doubt worked for their government in some way or form. Children of such profound legacies couldn't waste their talents doing mundane day-to-day things. They were likely assets, but they were also leverage for Ingrid. With at least one child within reach, it would likely be far easier to gather any intelligence from Ingrid herself. Being framed, however, Ingrid didn't know much, but with two people she could trust, or rather one (her husband towed the line with her capture), it was likely she could wheedle out someone who likely wanted her gone and dead.

With that on his shoulders, it's a wonder Sigurd gets anything done.

Inner Personality:
Fear the man with wandering eyes. Shrewd and observant, what Sigurd hides is what should be feared and he hides it well. With a calculating mind always working at full capacity, Sigurd doesn't find it hard to focus on tasks he sets for himself and there's a ruthless efficiency that he completes what's set before him. Of course, Sigurd isn't one to cut corners and take an easy way out; he likes a challenge and he'll take it to its fullest. Unfortunately, that also means Sigurd doesn't quite know when to stop and it's difficult for him to pull his mind away from what's currently set in front of him.

A manipulative man to the bone, Sigurd looks at each situation as something to take advantage of. There's not a string he won't likely pull and if it's the wrong one, then he'll just have to try again. Of course, charm comes with the job and, though it's not his best attribute, he uses it cleverly and with as much tact as it will allow. Genius, though, unbelievably so, and he uses that to his advantage in order to turn a problem on its head and give himself the advantage. There's not a situation he doesn't try to control and it can be quite tedious on the other side.

A snake hidden beneath the body of it's last victim.

Outer Personality:
How a ditz like Sigurd got into an academy like this, honestly baffles the mind. Of course, it seems quite obvious that something this blatant is just a ruse for what's underneath, but Sigurd is a multi-layered individual and it takes more than a perceptive mind to see what lies underneath. However, like people do like to believe, the ditz routine isn't an act; Sigurd is very much an individual without the capacity to understand certain social constructs. That's not to say he's a sociopath because those societal rules, he does know. That's not to say he isn't an amicable person and what he gives people is a very relaxed individual with a penchant for having less cares than the average person.

There's a nonchalance to him that most people tend to like and, though he isn't top of the class in popularity, he's got plenty of connections. He's rather friendly and amicable when he wants to be, but tends to fair on the side of wary. People tend to peg him as a reserved individual and they aren't necessarily wrong, he just dislikes an intense amount of attention and prefers to keep quiet when he can. But, find him the right person, and he'll talk their ear off until his throat runs dry. Of course, Sigurd feels the whole spectrum of emotion rather intensely, he's not quite that expression and he prefers it that way.

Tiny Fogs
Guys
Deserts
Classical Music
Taylor Swift *Cough* ("How'd that get there?!")
Star Gazing

Dislikes:
Haughtiness
Making Awful Excuses
Flakiness
Sushi and Other Sea Foods
Being Dirty/Uncleanly
Zealousness
Touching His Projects and Equipment

Hobbies/Talents:
Violin
Knife Throwing
Engineering
Gymnastics
Quick Thinking and Intuitive

Biggest Fear:
Losing his humanity, i.e. being a part of something catastrophic (e.g. creating the atom bomb)

Friends:
N/A [Please Suggest Relationships!]

Enemies:
N/A [Open to Suggestions]

Crush:
N/A [Heh, Also Open to Suggestions]​

Reactions: Brea
Yay accepted! Sorry I haven't started this yet guys! AP tests were kicking my butt this week!
First post will be uyp tomrrow!

Reactions: Brea
tumblr_mm16xm0jcp1rg5qsjo1_500.gif

Name: Dominique 'Domino' Kelly
Sub Level 2
Majoring in:
Culture and assimilation
+
Advanced Languages

tumblr_maky8crgb01rt2432.gif

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 152 lbs
Blood Type: AB +
Appearance:
giphy.gif

Origins/Ethnicity: Caribbean and East African roots
Family:
Eli Kelly - Father - Deceased
Josette Kelly - Mother - In Mental Hospital
History:
Up until she was eight years old, Dominique's life was normal. Her mother was a hospice nurse and her father was a lawyer, or so she was led to believe. The truth was that Eli Kelly was a covert operations agent, who had been deep undercover since he graduated from Dephier Academy for Exceptional Men. In order to not alert his target of his true identity, Eli got married and had a child and created the perfect little family with the perfect little life. However, Eli had started to get too relaxed. He had gotten used to his white picket fence picture perfect family and his years of training started to get buried under his fake identity. In addition to this, Eli no longer saw the appeal of his old life and wanted to quit and live like an average joe with an average family. And he would have gotten all of that if his mission hadn't been revealed to his target.

Eli was assassinated in his study, shot through the head by a concealed sniper and Dominique who had been in the room at the time, witnessed her father's murder. Her screams brought her mother into the room and Josette Kelly lost her mind right then and there. When the police entered the scene, they found Josette collapsed in a chair, practically catatonic and because she was deemed unfit to raise a child, Dominique was sent to live with her father's sister, Ashley, who wasn't actually his biological sister but part of his mission. However Ashley was integrated in her own mission and wasn't willing to mess it up by admitting that fact so she took Dominique under her wing and taught her everything she knew. She told Dominique about her father's real identity, and Dominique resolved to enroll in Gallagher Academy and finish her father's mission and avenge his death.
Inner Personality:
Dominique is a broken girl in permanent mourning. She never got over her father's death and even though she acts happy and boisterous, her mind is always swirling with dark thoughts. She is extremely intelligent and strategic and all of her actions are calculated, even simple ones like how to wear her hair or what jokes she should laugh at.
tumblr_ngwiquXOYf1sx79beo1_500.gif

Outer Personality:
A master of disguise, Dominique appears to be boisterous and a perpetually optimistic chatter box. She tends to be dramatic and a social butterfly. When around others she does not reveal to them the goal that she is working towards and she only shows about 75% of her intelligence, in order to get people to underestimate her.
Anything with rhinestones
Make up
Jewelry
Artificial Flowers
Coffee flavored Ice cream
Dogs
Dislikes:
People who were snakes around their necks
The Smell of Flowers
Generic ringtones (like the default ones that come with the phone)
Acapella
Hobbies/Talents:
Disguise
Tracking
Known Languages: English, French, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish and Korean
Photography
Makeovers
Playing Piano
tumblr_m3mg1aPIKB1qdnrlxo1_500.gif

Biggest Fear:
Never avenging her father
Friends:
Sigurd H. Holst - Besties
Enemies:
OPEN
Crush:
TBA​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
O

M

G

AB + BUDDIES! >:OOO They're gonna be besties. This is fact. There will be no negotiating! It has been done.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
We haven't started yet, have we? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Is the rp still accepting, because I would love to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.