Blood Type: O Negative

1242408749_orig_reid.jpg

Origins/Ethnicity:
Russian / Eastern European

Family:
Father - Vladimir Vikashev "The Impaler"
Sister- Mika Vikasheva

History:
Alexander was born to a family of notorious killers. His father is Vladimir Vikashev, a ruthless man many believe is the Impaler incarnate. Making Alexander the son of the most infamous Russian mob boss to ever live. The mob has always been his family, his mother died before he was old enough to miss her, giving birth to his younger sister. The family had always told him as far back as he could recall that he was destined for great things, that he was his fathers son. Alexander never really knew what that meant untill they woke the ten year old boy up in the middle of the night. Brought him to a windowless room with a man bound and gagged waiting for him. Alexander had a gun pushed into his hand, was forced to look the man in the eye and fire.

In recent years his father had been diagnosed with terminal cancer, a slow death for a man who has ended hundreds of lives. As his father undergoes treatment trying to stall the inevitable, his organization has splintered into several factions, some wanting Alexander to take over while others have different candidates in mind. Alexander seen as not ready was sent over seas to America under the name Alexander Bayton for schooling where he lives to this day.

Inner Personality:
There are days where the only thing Alex wants to do is burn the world as he knows it to the ground. He despises what his family had made him into. Hes passionate and follows a moral code. Hes kind and protective, especially if innocent lives are being hurt.

Outer Personality:
Unfortunately Alex can't act the way he wish he could. If his family knew he didn't want to take over they would kill him, his sister and his father. So he plays the part of the son of a mob boss. Quiet, recluse, almost as if he doesnt feel anything at all.

Likes: Music, Really bad russian impersonations, stargazing

Dislikes: The need to lie, talk of family, snobby assholes

Hobbies/Talents: Kick Boxing, Guitar, Gardening

Biggest Fear: The people close to Alexander dying.

Friends: None

Enemies: OPEN

Crush: none​

c3af28d5e6c4b5cb8aaa55c0f143e7b0.jpg

Name:
Pippa Eve Abney

Sub Level:
Sublevel 1

Majoring in:
Advanced Encryption and Research and Development

Height:
5'3

Weight:
109 lbs

Blood Type:
AB positive

Appearance:
6e63fe5e0131eff3da74462ae0e5aa38.jpg

Origins/Ethnicity:
Irish and British

Family:
Michael Abney {Father}
Ruby Abeny {Mother}
Angus Abney {Eldest}
Leo Abney {Second Oldest}

History:
Pippa Eve was born October 10th into a family of very athletic people. Pippa was raised in the Northern part of the United Kingdom with two older brothers. Both her parents worked in the government and had very little time for their children but made it a point to make time for them. Pippa's older brothers were very athletic and they seemed a perfect fit in the family of spies. Pippa however was not so athletic and instead seemed to be one of the clumsiest people alive. Pippa tried everything to get her parent's approval. However no matter how hard the little girl tried she was never going to be a good covert spy. It was when Pippa was wandering around the headquarters of her parents work that she stumbled upon the R and D wing. She was drawn in and ended up helping solve a major computing problem. Pippa began studying computers and technology and when her parents pressed her to go to america this year for schooling in an all girls academy for spies she was hesitant until she learned she could major in computing.

Inner Personality:
Pippa is a very funny and charming girl. She loves to be adventurous and explore. Though she acts like she doesn't understand boys she actually flirts like a pro when she actually finds you entertaining. Her inner personality doesn't differ much from her outer personality.

Outer Personality:
A little shy, she finds it hard to introduce herself or intuit conversations. She gets very lost in her thoughts and tends to day dream quite often. Pippa is very OCD and needs things to be occasioned. Pippa is great at handling high pressure situations when it comes to technology. She loves to talk to people about books and would gladly talk to anyone if they talked to her first.

√ Technogly
√ Computers
√ Math
√ Video Games
√ Movies
√ Exploring
√ Boys
√ Music
√ Doodling
√ Animals

Dislikes:
X Athletic Ability
X Snobs
X Stupidity
X Smoothies
X Spending time on her hair
X Awkward situations
X Small Talk

Hobbies/Talents:
♠Video Gaming
♠Reading
♠Techonogly

Biggest Fear:
Disappointing her family

Friends:
{N/A}

Enemies:
{N/A}

Crush:
{N/A}
39688040436268119_to6sfbfd_c.jpg

I didn't see it but was I accepted?

I'll likely have a post up sometime tonight! And I think I may put Sigurd's sister in the Academy. :o

Reactions: Adira
I'll try to have my starter post up tomorrow, but if not definitely the day after. Sorry about the wait!

What are the roommate groupings again?

Just got home from work! Im going to throw a post together before I hit my mattress. Hope everyone had a good day lol

Reactions: Brea
Alright, now that I'm joining in (sorry for the wait on my starter, by the way) I'm going to be working out my relationships... Let's see...

@Clirkus - We talked about the twins (Jonathon and James) being friends with Dylan. I'm totally up for that, if you still are. But, they'll have to find some way to meet in the IC, since they're from two different Sub-Levels... if you have any ideas, let me know so we can discuss it! ♥ I was thinking they could be roommates.... Also, @XiaoLu would you mind if Dylan was Luhan's roommate (And also the twins, if Clirkus agree's to being his roommate?)?

Also, after reading your IC posts for Erin I've been thinking that her and Clarissa could possibly be good friends. And, in addition to that...

@XWhySoSeriousX @Clirkus @Adira - I'm calling dibs on the last spot in the dorm room your female characters (Erin, Cassandra, and Ophelia) are sharing. Hope none of you have a problem with that. Just so you know, my girl is named Clarissa.

@JextheShadow - Wondering if maybe Clarissa could have a tiny crush on Alexander? He doesn't have to return the favor, of course, but he seems like the kind of guy she'd go for.

Reactions: Clirkus
All fine by me. Cassie might fight you for Alex though xD all in good fun though

• Love
All fine by me. Cassie might fight you for Alex though xD all in good fun though
Haha, yeah, I noticed hints for a crush in your most recent post... hope you don't have a problem with that? I could have Clary back down, even if it does conflict with her personality.

@Brea I am all cool with Clarissa having a tiny crush on Alex! Even if he doesn't end up liking her, (He hasn't interacted with her yet so who knows!) It adds to the drama lol. Dylan however seems like the exact guy Alex would hate. You up for them being nemesis :3

@Brea No don't back down! FIght that snarky bitch! Love you @Adira

• Love
@Brea I am all cool with Clarissa having a tiny crush on Alex! Even if he doesn't end up liking her, (He hasn't interacted with her yet so who knows!) It adds to the drama lol. Dylan however seems like the exact guy Alex would hate. You up for them being nemesis :3
Oooo, absolutely! I was looking for someone to have a conflict with him, so I'm glad you pointed that out!

Oh no please this school is all about drama! Cassie is a big girl she can handle some competition.

Yes yes I love you too jex xD

Classandra only has a crush on Alex because she thinks hes her knight in shinning armor :P

Great! I'm working on a post now. It may be a while before it get's up, but the goal is to have it posted before I head off to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.