Gallagher Academy: For Exceptional Young Women and Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie doesn't even know him yet xD she could end up hating him you never know :P

Reactions: Brea
To be fair, son of a mafia boss, theres a lot to hate there. Either way its pretty interesting

Reactions: Adira and Brea
@Brea I'm cool with the roommate situation. Even if they don't get along, all the better. And I could see Clarissa and Erin becoming friends, they'd make good counterparts down the line with one interested in the technical side of things while the other is into field work.

@Clirkus i see the twins and pippa becoming friends :)

Oh! And @Brea i might have pippa fight with Dylan a little. Just because thsy seem like complete opposites xD if that's alright with you?

@Clirkus i see the twins and pippa becoming friends :)

Oh! And @Brea i might have pippa fight with Dylan a little. Just because thsy seem like complete opposites xD if that's alright with you?

Absolutely! Dylan will probably find her adorable, for picking little fights with him. Maybe down the line there could also be a budding interest in her from his side :eyebrows: ... who knows?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well.. You know what they say.. Opposites attack ;) >.> <.<

• Love
Made my first IC post. Let me know if there's anything wrong with it. Also, sorry I don't have time to post my starter for Dylan, I'll definitely have that up sometime tomorrow!

Reactions: Adira
tumblr_mm16xm0jcp1rg5qsjo1_500.gif

Name: Dominique 'Domino' Kelly
Sub Level 2
Majoring in:
Culture and assimilation
+
Advanced Languages

tumblr_maky8crgb01rt2432.gif

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 152 lbs
Blood Type: AB +
Appearance:
giphy.gif

Origins/Ethnicity: Caribbean and East African roots
Family:
Eli Kelly - Father - Deceased
Josette Kelly - Mother - In Mental Hospital
History:
Up until she was eight years old, Dominique's life was normal. Her mother was a hospice nurse and her father was a lawyer, or so she was led to believe. The truth was that Eli Kelly was a covert operations agent, who had been deep undercover since he graduated from Dephier Academy for Exceptional Men. In order to not alert his target of his true identity, Eli got married and had a child and created the perfect little family with the perfect little life. However, Eli had started to get too relaxed. He had gotten used to his white picket fence picture perfect family and his years of training started to get buried under his fake identity. In addition to this, Eli no longer saw the appeal of his old life and wanted to quit and live like an average joe with an average family. And he would have gotten all of that if his mission hadn't been revealed to his target.

Eli was assassinated in his study, shot through the head by a concealed sniper and Dominique who had been in the room at the time, witnessed her father's murder. Her screams brought her mother into the room and Josette Kelly lost her mind right then and there. When the police entered the scene, they found Josette collapsed in a chair, practically catatonic and because she was deemed unfit to raise a child, Dominique was sent to live with her father's sister, Ashley, who wasn't actually his biological sister but part of his mission. However Ashley was integrated in her own mission and wasn't willing to mess it up by admitting that fact so she took Dominique under her wing and taught her everything she knew. She told Dominique about her father's real identity, and Dominique resolved to enroll in Gallagher Academy and finish her father's mission and avenge his death.
Inner Personality:
Dominique is a broken girl in permanent mourning. She never got over her father's death and even though she acts happy and boisterous, her mind is always swirling with dark thoughts. She is extremely intelligent and strategic and all of her actions are calculated, even simple ones like how to wear her hair or what jokes she should laugh at.
tumblr_ngwiquXOYf1sx79beo1_500.gif

Outer Personality:
A master of disguise, Dominique appears to be boisterous and a perpetually optimistic chatter box. She tends to be dramatic and a social butterfly. When around others she does not reveal to them the goal that she is working towards and she only shows about 75% of her intelligence, in order to get people to underestimate her.
Anything with rhinestones
Make up
Jewelry
Artificial Flowers
Coffee flavored Ice cream
Dogs
Dislikes:
People who were snakes around their necks
The Smell of Flowers
Generic ringtones (like the default ones that come with the phone)
Acapella
Hobbies/Talents:
Disguise
Tracking
Known Languages: English, French, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish and Korean
Photography
Makeovers
Playing Piano
tumblr_m3mg1aPIKB1qdnrlxo1_500.gif

Biggest Fear:
Never avenging her father
Friends:
Sigurd H. Holst - Besties
Enemies:
OPEN
Crush:
TBA​
Meant to ask this in my post from last night, but I'm wondering if Dylan and Domino could become friends at some point?

@Adira should I post again or wait for someone else to first?

Meant to ask this in my post from last night, but I'm wondering if Dylan and Domino could become friends at some point?
That would be awesome!

@JextheShadow
Wait for a few others. I'm going to be posting the welcoming ceremony probably tomorrow morning so I'm giving people today to get to there rooms.

• Thank You
Reactions: Honor-Sama
@Adira would you mind if Dylan bumped into Pippa in my starter for him?

tumblr_nmabn8YEun1rcrc2qo1_500.jpg

Name:
Astrid E. Holst

Sub Level:
One

Majoring in:
Research and Development
Culture and Assimilation

Height:
5'6"

Weight:
128lbs

Blood Type:
AB-

Origins/Ethnicity:
Scandinavian/Norse

Family:
Father - Ivar Holst (52)

tumblr_mia6gzgOV21r2ii87o1_500.gif

Mother - Ingrid Holst (49)

Nicole-has-one-question-for-every-other-actress-on-the-silver-screen..gif

Brother - Sigurd Holst (17)

tumblr_m4tzbjRMfF1qc579do3_500.gif

History:
A year a part and still the baby of the family. Life's unfortunate when people have a tendency to coddle you with overbearing protectiveness. Maybe that caused the rebellious streak in such an innocent looking girl. Of course, rebellious for a Holst teenager meant something entirely different than normal because the Holsts were anything but the average American family. With both parents deep rooted in secretive agencies bent on subtle control and manipulation, that tended to sway the very aspects of their children's personality. For Sigurd, that grew far more straight forward with his manipulative streak and faux harmless nature. Whereas Sigurd was the snake, Astrid was the fox.

A deceptive creature, Astrid kept low and quiet among her peers. Her intellect threw her far across the education system until the point she had only but a few choices at her fingertips, choices she'd guided her way throughout the entirety of her school career. Boasting a mind unlike any other, Astrid hid her vast intellect from those she'd deemed dangers: her father and mother knew nothing of the grandeur of her mind. They knew nothing more as the world turned against them and Astrid planned further across the background, painting great canvases, but leaving little things to herself. People took in the picture she drew them, unable to find the hidden masterpieces within.

Though not uncaring, Astrid grew an ambitious mind and a cutthroat attitude. She took her mother's capture and supposed criminal activities to heart, but that never stopped her from using that as a due distraction. With her father worried over the government's plans and her brother unwillingly knee deep in their parent's plans, Astrid roamed free to do as she pleased. That likely became shooing Ivy League schools aside in order to jump at the chance at joining Gallagher Academy, something her father loathed. The overprotectiveness ran deep and both parents sought to keep their children away from such affairs. Now Sigurd had been pushed at the behest of the government dangling their mother overhead, and Astrid, the clever girl she was, studied intensively and observed with keen eye. The Academy was the only thing to catch her eye and, with everyone too preoccupied to notice little Astrid taking her first steps into the real world, she jumped at the chance.

At the moment, her father likely thinks she has a one way ticket to MIT, but fate brought her other places.

— — —
tumblr_my86xxl7jR1s86ujvo2_r1_250.gif

— — —

Inner Personality:
The mischief behind it all.

Astrid's thoughts verge on a mile a minute, thinking of countless possibilities, outcomes, solutions, problems. She takes things and turns them around, acting out scenario after scenario until the perfect one arises. From the background, Astrid likes to paint her canvas as simple and quiet as possible, but beneath that all, she inlays plans and schemes that could drive a sane man crazy. Always thinking a step ahead, always knowing exactly what she wants out of a situation, Astrid excels in acting and counteracting. Unlike anyone else, however, Astrid always seems to shy from the foreground, lacking that want to attention and in its place a desire for subtle efficiency. She burrows herself deep in her own mind and lacks any kind of social desire outside of the necessity.

Within, Astrid teems with ideas and ways to accomplish those. The vast intelligence she could display remains hidden beneath endless walls and corridors that side on the paranoid and cautious. That's exactly what Astrid is: a cautious architect, making the blueprint of a master plan. Aided by an ambition only known by her father, Astrid ever so slowly climbs her way to the top on the coattails of a unyielding mind and a cleverness unmatched by her peers. What she lacks in strength, she more than makes up in devious wit.

— — —
tumblr_my86xxl7jR1s86ujvo3_r1_250.gif

— — —

Outer Personality:
No one pays heed to the girl so sheltered and innocent as the persona Astrid puts on display. The shy girl act keeps her off of people's radars and allows her to do what she does best. People often mistake her as reserved and introverted and, though they wouldn't be mistaken, she is far from the kind they assume her to be. But, Astrid is a secretive girl, with a penchant for keeping her mouth shut, if only for herself. Not a talkative individual, Astrid avoids most people in favor of a table to herself. Many would definitely consider her a wallflower, looking across the room from her invisible spot in the corner. She definitely plays the part of a good girl quite well, though if one looks especially close, there's always a subtle fire in her eyes that catches whenever something goes her way.

— — —
tumblr_my86xxl7jR1s86ujvo4_r1_250.gif

— — —

Cello
Thunderstorms
Cats
The Dark
Heights
Flying
Dissection and Analysis
Diseases
Knocking People Down a Peg

Dislikes:
Nosy People
Lacking a Way Out
Defeatists
Pessimism
The Smell of Flowers
Gambling
Recklessness
Snobs

Hobbies/Talents:
The Cello
Piloting
Poetry
Written Analysis
Resourceful

Biggest Fear:
Being locked inside a room with no feasible way out
Having her life topple down before her

Friends:
N/A

Enemies:
N/A

Crush:
N/A

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@XiaoLu If Luhan, Dylan, and the Twins are roommates you can assume the Twins' belongings are more or less piled in the middle of the room since they haven't unpacked yet.

@XiaoLu If Luhan, Dylan, and the Twins are roommates you can assume the Twins' belongings are more or less piled in the middle of the room since they haven't unpacked yet.
Okay, I'll edit my post then to include the twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.