Galaxy's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have a Hunter (though Rainbow's Avian looks Hunter-esque)

However don't feel like you have to be a Hunter if you would prefer to be something else! (Or if you want to stick with only one character) I was just curious really.

Reactions: 2 people
Hooray! Oh, Rainbow. Have the races known each other long enough to have a universal currency (like credits?) Or does each race have it's own currency and the Hades shop owners just accept all of it?

Hooray! Oh, Rainbow. Have the races known each other long enough to have a universal currency (like credits?) Or does each race have it's own currency and the Hades shop owners just accept all of it?

The Hades shop owners accept all of it. It's difficult to use one currency when they all use so many, Neline use coins, Avian use feathers.

Alrighty, thanks! I couldn't get on a computer until now-ish and I have a super early day tomorrow so I plan to have a post up around this time tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would be willing to give up my second character if that helps. (I prefer to stick with just one anyway)

Sorry for the delay. I don't want to admit how long it took me to think of a replacement for the word "brainiac" (>.<)

• Love
Sorry for the delay. I don't want to admit how long it took me to think of a replacement for the word "brainiac" (>.<)

It's totally fine! I loved the post, lol. Brainaic Sounds awesome! Lol.

Sorry for the delay! I been waiting to see if @ZsafineGypsy was going to post, I guess not lol. I'll post tonight/tomorrow.

I never got notification any one posted o.o

Reactions: 2 people
How far off are you guys? If you are too far off on the RP I probably won't be able to jump in again :(

Thanks but I can't get to it till Monday

• Thank You
Ill be replying soon, my phone and computer broke so iy became hard for meto post.

I would love to become a part of this and your extraterrestrial species are rather alluring (I think you have enough Neline, but not enough Avian, even though I can't say I really favor the Neline)

I would like to join but I'd like to run a species and planet through you first if you'll allow me. I could do so over PM so the description doesn't clog up this page, but if you refuse my proposal I could roll and go for one of the species you've set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.