Galaxy's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to become a part of this and your extraterrestrial species are rather alluring (I think you have enough Neline, but not enough Avian, even though I can't say I really favor the Neline)

I would like to join but I'd like to run a species and planet through you first if you'll allow me. I could do so over PM so the description doesn't clog up this page, but if you refuse my proposal I could roll and go for one of the species you've set up.

Run them both through me now, please. Post it here.

P.S I have finally received another phone, my post will be up tomorrow.

The Andha'Sisha are a species of outwardly human primates descended from ancient avian species and have evolved to suit the environments of their world. They have strong, hollow bones developed from their avian ancestors and also have around 2/3 the mass of a human of the same height and physique. They have orange-yellow blood compared to a human's red-blue blood, and this is due primarily to their nearly superfluously extreme immune system developed from the near extinction of the race many millennia ago due to disease. There are also a number of other biological factors in this. Due to their blood color, Andha'Sisha seem to have yellow mouths and blush. Andha'Sisha who do not live an active lifestyle will have a very hard time living, as their bodies are susceptible to muscular atrophy if they do not exercise often.

Andha'Sisha are not quite as genetically diverse as humans, as there are only three main races and two sub races. There are the Setla'Sisha of the snowy northern polar regions. These alabaster-skinned people tend to be much bulkier than other races, and also have the highest chance for a genetic mutation resulting in one of the sub races - Shadow Walkers are revered by the Andha'Sisha as heralds of fortune and blessings from God. The Setla'Sisha have also founded the main beliefs of the Andha'Sisha, a belief in an insane but loving, caring god by the name of Kefla. There are also the tanned Aria'Sisha of the desert tropics in the central continent. They are the most renowned race of the Andha'Sisha and tend to be what anyone thinks of when they hear of the Andha'Sisha. They tend to have longer bodies and deep craniums when compared to other races. The Aria'Sisha have a moderate chance of the genetic mutation breeding Shadow Walkers. They are the most numerous and most environmentally hardy race, having come from deserts and savannas. Finally, the dark-skinned Tarea'Sisha were the conquerors. Benevolent, Imperialistic, and overall pretty chill, they sieged their rival countries who would not join them, in the hopes that by coming together, they would make peace. Coming from the temporate southern pole, hey are the heads of government and the reason the Andhi'Sisha can afford to resolve not to hurt each other at all. The Tarea'Sisha produce an herb in the form of a flower, that when burned (commonly as incense, sometimes like a cigarette), will create a sensation akin to a high. The Tarea'Sisha have no chance to breed Shadow Walkers, every one of them being a Light Strider.

Shadow Walkers have a relatively uncommon genetic mutation in the eye which causes it to glow. They can see perfectly without light, due to the light emitted by their eyes, but at a cost - any amount of light above the time of dusk will burn their eyes. They have created special visors to counteract this, but before then, Shadow Walkers were either nocturnal, or as good as blind. The eyes of a Shadow Walker can have one of two colors - red or purple. The color of their eyes determines what they see. Red-eyed Shadow Walkers see the world in infrared vision, while Purple-eyes Shadow Walkers see the world in thermal vision. This is due to the color of the eyes giving off ultraviolet or infrared light alongside visible light. Light Striders, however, can have either brown or amber eyes.

Andhi'Palntes is the world of the Andhi'Sisha. It is much larger than earth, has a higher gravity, and greater Hydrogen concentration. Many species not native to the planet will not only be overweighted, but also light-headed by the planetary conditions. It has three main regions with outlying islands in between. The polar north is a cold tundra filled with evergreen forests and snowy mountains. The equatorial deserts are hot and dry, but there are many oases to support plant life and settlements. The temperate south pole is filled with leafy forests and is very warm despite being polar. Andhi'Palntes has a polar tilt and revolutionary style which causes the north pole to always be tilted away from the sun, and the south pole to always be tilted towards the sun. It is hottest at about the 47th degree of latitude.

SIMPLIFIED
Andha'Sisha
A species evolved from birds with virtually no outward differences from a human. They have yellow blood, low mass, and healthy lifestyles, and aren't very advanced. There are three main races and two sub races. The main races include the white-skinned Setla'Sisha, the tanned Aria'Sisha, and the dark Tarea'Sisha. The subraces are the night-eyed Shadow Walkers and the commonfolk Light Striders.

Lifespan - 0-300, matures at 18

Andhi'Palntes
A large, tilted planet with high gravity and hydrogen concentration. Most of the land is arid in the central continent, although the polar regions have abundant forests. The north pole is a cold tundra while the south pole is a temperate woodland. It's not heavily civilized, but what cities are there are grand and open.

The Andha'Sisha are a species of outwardly human primates descended from ancient avian species and have evolved to suit the environments of their world. They have strong, hollow bones developed from their avian ancestors and also have around 2/3 the mass of a human of the same height and physique. They have orange-yellow blood compared to a human's red-blue blood, and this is due primarily to their nearly superfluously extreme immune system developed from the near extinction of the race many millennia ago due to disease. There are also a number of other biological factors in this. Due to their blood color, Andha'Sisha seem to have yellow mouths and blush. Andha'Sisha who do not live an active lifestyle will have a very hard time living, as their bodies are susceptible to muscular atrophy if they do not exercise often.

Andha'Sisha are not quite as genetically diverse as humans, as there are only three main races and two sub races. There are the Setla'Sisha of the snowy northern polar regions. These alabaster-skinned people tend to be much bulkier than other races, and also have the highest chance for a genetic mutation resulting in one of the sub races - Shadow Walkers are revered by the Andha'Sisha as heralds of fortune and blessings from God. The Setla'Sisha have also founded the main beliefs of the Andha'Sisha, a belief in an insane but loving, caring god by the name of Kefla. There are also the tanned Aria'Sisha of the desert tropics in the central continent. They are the most renowned race of the Andha'Sisha and tend to be what anyone thinks of when they hear of the Andha'Sisha. They tend to have longer bodies and deep craniums when compared to other races. The Aria'Sisha have a moderate chance of the genetic mutation breeding Shadow Walkers. They are the most numerous and most environmentally hardy race, having come from deserts and savannas. Finally, the dark-skinned Tarea'Sisha were the conquerors. Benevolent, Imperialistic, and overall pretty chill, they sieged their rival countries who would not join them, in the hopes that by coming together, they would make peace. Coming from the temporate southern pole, hey are the heads of government and the reason the Andhi'Sisha can afford to resolve not to hurt each other at all. The Tarea'Sisha produce an herb in the form of a flower, that when burned (commonly as incense, sometimes like a cigarette), will create a sensation akin to a high. The Tarea'Sisha have no chance to breed Shadow Walkers, every one of them being a Light Strider.

Shadow Walkers have a relatively uncommon genetic mutation in the eye which causes it to glow. They can see perfectly without light, due to the light emitted by their eyes, but at a cost - any amount of light above the time of dusk will burn their eyes. They have created special visors to counteract this, but before then, Shadow Walkers were either nocturnal, or as good as blind. The eyes of a Shadow Walker can have one of two colors - red or purple. The color of their eyes determines what they see. Red-eyed Shadow Walkers see the world in infrared vision, while Purple-eyes Shadow Walkers see the world in thermal vision. This is due to the color of the eyes giving off ultraviolet or infrared light alongside visible light. Light Striders, however, can have either brown or amber eyes.

Andhi'Palntes is the world of the Andhi'Sisha. It is much larger than earth, has a higher gravity, and greater Hydrogen concentration. Many species not native to the planet will not only be overweighted, but also light-headed by the planetary conditions. It has three main regions with outlying islands in between. The polar north is a cold tundra filled with evergreen forests and snowy mountains. The equatorial deserts are hot and dry, but there are many oases to support plant life and settlements. The temperate south pole is filled with leafy forests and is very warm despite being polar. Andhi'Palntes has a polar tilt and revolutionary style which causes the north pole to always be tilted away from the sun, and the south pole to always be tilted towards the sun. It is hottest at about the 47th degree of latitude.

SIMPLIFIED
Andha'Sisha
A species evolved from birds with virtually no outward differences from a human. They have yellow blood, low mass, and healthy lifestyles, and aren't very advanced. There are three main races and two sub races. The main races include the white-skinned Setla'Sisha, the tanned Aria'Sisha, and the dark Tarea'Sisha. The subraces are the night-eyed Shadow Walkers and the commonfolk Light Striders.

Lifespan - 0-300, matures at 18

Andhi'Palntes
A large, tilted planet with high gravity and hydrogen concentration. Most of the land is arid in the central continent, although the polar regions have abundant forests. The north pole is a cold tundra while the south pole is a temperate woodland. It's not heavily civilized, but what cities are there are grand and open.

I love them!! Oh gods, yes you can have control over the planet.

P.S. I feel bad for yet again having to push back my reply's, but I been having writers block and so such, if everyone is still interested please like this message and ill make to have my reply done by this weekend.

I'm completely open to others appropriating my race if they want to use it. I'll have one character from each of the main three races, one will be a Shadow Walker. Two I have prepared for this race at all times. The third however I'll have to rig up. I'll get back to you on that later. For now, know that I'm making three characters.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay! :D Thank you, im hoping no one lost interest due to my writers block and miss fortune of breaking my phone.

@Rainbowwave Still interested and don't worry about the misfortunes. I'm still using my dad's tablet just to type everything while my family tries their hardest not to destroy my computer while they get theirs fixed. It makes no sense but it's how they are.

Synopsis of my three coming characters: A Bisexual Organ Smuggler (Aria'Sisha Light Strider), a Monk (Setla'Sisha Shadow Walker), and a Lesbian Warrior Princess (Tarea'Sisha).

Last edited:
Name: Ghriin Vuirtka

Species: Andha'Sisha

ghriin.jpg

Sexuality: Bisexual

Inventory:
Two Traditional Blades
Four Traditional Daggers
A small smuggling ship
High-Powered Gauss Pistol

Biography:A Smuggler by trade, Ghriin specializes in organs for medical transplants, cybernetics for prosthesis, and cadavers for biological compatibility diagnostics. Ghriin has two younger siblings, twins, who she helped care for most of her early life. The top smuggler in her species, Ghriin has been given the title of Princess of Paradise, as her donations from her pull have made healthcare more readily available for her species. She is always on the lookout for bounty hunters and escape routes due to some other species not being as accepting of her appropriating the organs of their dead as her own kind. Naturally, being the top smuggler of her kind, she has an incredibly high bounty.

Character song:

Name: Fhres Cosntat'nin

Species: Andha'Sisha Shadow Walker

fhres.jpg
He has glowing violet eyes

Sexuality: Celibate

Inventory:
One Traditional Saber
Chain-Mechanism Gauss Pistol
A small scout craft

Biography:
Fhres is a high monk of the order of Blackguard, the primary religious following among the Andhi'Sisha. He has served as an adviser to the more spiritually inclined leaders in the Andhi'Sisha government, and has trained many of the Andhi'Sisha's more cutting edge military force - the "Batallion" - in hand-to-hand combat. Fhres has decided that since his Order approves of organ smuggling, he serves as a guard to smugglers in his free time for fun and profit.

Character song:

Name: Vahsr Is'grad'sl

Species: Andha'Sisha

Pepper_Pinay_by_elpinoy.jpg

The Tarea'Sisha are an exotic people. Their battle attire is practical but isn't focused on coverage. In public, Vahsr wears a cloak for the sake of decency - the Andhi'Sisha aren't really big on the idea of clothing when it's not necessary.

Sexuality: Homosexual

Inventory:
Unique Kris Sword (Heirloom called "Omvhk")
Pilgrim's Pass - Used by Tarea'Sisha nobles while on pilgrimage to secure passage on Andhi'Sisha ships without question. Refusing passage to one with a pass is taboo in Andhi'Sisha society.

Biography:
A healthy young woman in the Tarea'Sisha aristocracy, Vahsr has recently started her Pilgrimage. As a female noble, she is required to assist the greater good of her people in some way in order to be accepted. Many others simply guard smugglers to end their Pilgrimage, but Vahsr has decided she wants to do something truly magnificent for her people. She is one of the first Wandering Pilgrims since the rise of organ smuggling in Andhi'Sisha society, and she intends to help her people however she can. Alongside this, she must also christen her family's sword with her blood at a shrine of the Order of Blackguard and use it as her only weapon for the duration of her Pilgrimage.

Character song:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.