FxF Partner Search

M

Morgana

Original poster
Hey guys! I am Morgana and I've been roleplaying for 7 to 8 years (I guess, not really sure). Although lately I've been spending more time on Tumblr playing in Brazilian RPGs communities - since it's easier for me to play in my mother language - , I've decided to come back to play in forums and give it a try (since I do need to improve my English and this is one of the few opportunities I have to do so). So I am here looking for someone who's patient enough to play with me and have fun.

About me:
  • English is not my first language, so please forgive me for my lack of vocabulary and/or poor grammar. You should really be ok with it since it happens a lot.
  • I am really slow with replies. I could be the queen of inconstancy, so please don't abandon me if I spend to much time without answering. I am kind of busy with work and college most of the time, so it's hard for me to answer quickly. I might disappear on you for days, but that doesn't mean I abandoned the RP.
  • I only play females. More clearly lesbians females. Don't ask me to play something else.
  • If there is romance in the roleplay I'll only play FxF.
  • For fandoms I only like OCs.
  • I am more comfortable playing with 18+ partners, it doesn't mean I won't play with you if you're younger I'd just rather our character not to have any romantic interaction.
  • I am not comfortable with too dark themes. I am ok with action, blood, depression and many others, but horror, torture or any hardcore abuse are no no's for me.

Parings/Fandoms/Plots:

Bold - Preferred role in a pairing (it doesn't mean that I'll only play that role).
* - Have few ideas.

• Bride/Sister of the groom (medieval arranged marriage).*
  • Broken family/Family reunion (It can be wife/wife, ex-wife/ex-wife, new stepsisters, distant cousins, recently divorcee/long term affair).
  • Bride/photographer
  • Ghost/Human
  • Exes who work together (it can be teacherXteacher/principal/nurse/librarian, bossXemployee, band members, actressXactrees/director/make up artist etc...)
  • Exes.
  • Summer camp.
  • Strangers who wake up in the same bed. (they can turn out to be boss/new employee, parent/teacher, friend's girlfriend, daughter of mom's new boyfriend, etc...)
  • Boarding school (teacher/teacher, teacher/headmistress, atheist teacher/nun, teacher/student, etc...)
  • Age gap (both characters must be 18+ though)
  • Kpop (trainees, rivals, fake rivals, famous group members, etc)
  • Fantasy and/or sci-fi can be added to every single one of the pairings.
  • If you have any other pairing or plot in mind please PM me and we can try to work on it!
  • The only fandoms that are on my mind are Harry Potter, Vampire Academy (although I've only read the first book), Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne and Strawberry Panic, so if you have any other fandoms you want to play just tell me and I'll say if know it.
  • Also, I have an album with all of my pre-made characters (https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/users/morgana.11494/). So if any of them caught your attention we can make a rp with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost/ human pairing would be intriguing.