Furry maniac!! F looking for M

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kattcattis

Original poster
Yes! I am in a super furry mood, and I always have trouble finding the right sort of partner for my cravings of furry </3

I expect of you to have read this whole thread before contacting me. Thank you <3

Below is a simple guideline to see if YOU will be a matching partner.

• Stay relatively active. I will not be OK with less than one post a week, that is absolutely minimum. I prefer one post a day, or every other day to keep the RP fresh and lively. But I understand life, job/school comes first. What I expect from you, is informing me in case you will be gone.
  • Communication. My best RP's are usually with people who are friendly, fun and open people. That can have some normal conversations with me, and keep it fun! RP is suppose to be fun, together. I don't want the posts to feel like a chore, homework or a cold experience.
  • Spelling and grammar. Now, I am from Sweden thus English is not my first language. I can write some wacky sentences, so I hope that will be accepted. I use the spell check on Iwaku and google translate if needed. I can't RP with someone who makes to many errors, and every sentence is like a puzzle.
  • Paragraph. Yes. This is a NO, one liners zone. I am okey with anything between 1-3 paragraph with a solid amount of sentences. Unfortunately if there is only short posts, I will easily grow bored of the RP. I also write in third person.
  • Balance, plot/smut. I love plots and I love smut. I am not interested in something completely smutty, but there will be a fair amount of it.
  • Kinks. As stated above, this can turn hot quite fast. Thus I would love someone who is very open with kinks, what you prefer and dislikes. I will place my kink list right; HERE. But you can always find it on my profile as well. I would appreciate that you have something similar, or openly tell me what you would like. Make it fun for both of us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okey, got that out of the way! Let's look through some plots.
Remember. These are mere skeletons of ideas. I really prefer to discuss further development of it, so NEVER be afraid to share ideas, however crazy they might be. I might like it! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
~This Years Christmas Present~ TAKEN
BossxAssistant ♥‿♥ Modern. MxF

PLOT. The feline assistant loves expensive and fancy things, but with her salary it's not much she can achieve. She have climbed the ladder when it comes to companies, but never been more than an assistant. Now she have the chance to impress her current boss, work her ass off and work over time for extra money and hopefully promotions. Anything to reach that glorious sparking life of luxury. She has a weakness for men with authority, alpha males, so to speak. Thus, when she meets her boss, she quickly develop a crush for him. But what does the boss think of her?

- This plot involves the assistant (female) having a crush on the Boss (male). I don't have anything decided for what the company is, more than it is a rich one at that. Hence, feeding on the Assistants dreams of luxuries. The only thing the Boss NEEDs to be, is a strong male, smart as he runs the company. The boss is not to be passive. We can discuss how we would like their relationship to develop. Could be that he cheats on his wife, or that he simply is a womanizer. Could involve drugs. Would be fun if they did some discrete flirting during work hours.
I have some other small ideas that can be further discussed if you're interested
^.^
lusciousnet_lusciousnet_62_1713115277_971641164.jpg
~I Ordered an Extinct Pet!~ TAKEN
MasterxPet ♥‿♥ Modern. MxF

PLOT. A male is extremely bored and feeling lonely. Past relationship has been crap and his work is more stale than ever. He wants someone to satisfy him, the way he wishes to, without always having to court and date the females. His job pays well, which leads to girls trying to get him just for the money. Real spenders, which he is not interested in. He has a crazy friend who tips him to a site were he can order a Pet. Not a prostitute that might leave you unsatisfied and put dollar bills on anything you want them to do. This Pet is bought online, through creating a profile on the webpage, he can search through any types of breeds, body types and fetishes. Once purchased, the Pet will be brought to his home. It was decided on the webpage for how long he wanted the Pet, if he wish to continue have her, he can send more money to prolong the time. Or pay a big sum of money to buy her forever.

-This one can have light BDSM. I am not much for hardcore. It's more about this lonely guy, who is bored of all woman, tries this new thing. He receives a cute little sabertooth tiger for company. It's up to him if he just want to cuddle or have her do dirty stuff. She could have been ordered as virgin. We can involve two guys doing her. Anything is possible!
Be very open and discuss this with me!^^

lusciousnet_lusciousnet_f7329c1a896222b550_69489.jpg

If you feel like doing some cute or naughty furry RPs, but I didn't mention a plot just for YOU. Then don't hesitate contacting me if you have another plot in mind. I'll always read and see if it is to my fancy ;)

SEND ME A PM!
I might not necessarily respond here on the forum, and I do really dislike the whole "I am interested"-then nothing else, kind of deal. If you are interested, send me a PM and involve yourself RIGHT away :) Write about what you like about the idea, what you want from the RP, specific kinks you want involve etc. Anything to show me that you're interested.

Thank you for your time! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ *hugs!*

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE!
Both my plots have been taken, so they are not available anymore.
But in case your furry itch need some scratching, then send me a PM with a plot of your liking and we can see if I like it ^.^
The more descriptive you are when contacting me, the more intrigued I will be :3

Status
Not open for further replies.