FURCON

Giggled lightly as he splashed rani back and dove under tickling her sides.

Rani squirmed and giggled as Eclipse tickled her. "Oh no Oh no!" She laughed and wiggled.

Eclipse dove deeper as he decided to explore. " Hmmm. " He thought to himself as he looked around.

Rani took a deep breath and followed him down into the water kicking her feet to drive herself forward towards a large coral covered rock beneath them.

Eclipse pointed to a colorfull fish not to far off as he followed it out of curisoity.

Rani nodded and paddled after it for a bit before heading up to get some air and coughing a bit. She swam back down and found Eclipse again just as the fish darted into an opening in the sea floor.

Eclipse smiled as his eyes glowed lightly giveing him the ability to breath under water.

Rani gave him a playful glare as she swam towards the hole and peeked down into it. She opened her mouth and a cloud of bubbles came out but she stayed as long as she could staring down into the cave. Inside were thousands of white crystals all along the walls. Each reflecting light on a different part of the cave. White skeletons of both fish and furs littered the bottom. The cave went down some fifteen feet then it appeared to curve off in one direction. Rani clutched her chest and moved back to the surface to take another breath. She had used to smoke and coughing fits still sometimes randomly struck her. She floated on the surface coughing and wheezing until she caught her breath and dove back down.

Eclipse tryed to think of a way down there as he closed his eyes . " Hmmmm. "

Rani swam closer to Eclipse and tapped his shoulder. She pointed down then swam over to the hole and slid down into it slowly and carefully to see if she'd fit. Unfortunatley for her size it was a no-go.

eclipse followed as he slipped easily down. He pointed up telling her to wait for him up there.

Rani crossed her arms and did a foot stomping motion as if in a huff then swam up to the surface keeping an eye out for larger holes.

Eclipse soon reaches the area rani had fouind and grabbed a couple of the crystals and soon coame to the surface. " Back! "

"Lucky!" Rani said and smiled pressing on her hips a bit. "These were what got in the way." She said and shook her head. "How was it?"

" Eh dark. " He said as he handed rani a crystal.

Rani rolled her eyes and giggled. "I'm sure it was." She said and took the crystal gently in her fingertips. She held it up to the sun and smiled. "Wow..."

" I know right. " He said as he smiled at her holding his crystal.

"I wish I was small enough to fit down there with a flashlight." She said and looked down into the water. She looked at the crystal again and smiled.

Eclipse yawned as he started to swimm back to shore. " Im headding back to take a quick nap. " He said as he kept swimming.

"And i'm going back for a quick drink." Rani replied as she paddled back lazily.