FURCON

" Why? " he asked as he tilted his head to the side handing back rani's drink to her.

"Because when I get a little... I want a lot. Kinda like... err well... yiffing, once I start I don't want to stop." She said and lowered her ears. "I'm addicted to sweets way to much." She said and sighed leaning back on her elbows and looking at the sand.

" My mate should be getting here soon. " He said as he looked around smileing.

"That's good, it's always nice to have time off with loved ones. Glad he could make it." She said and toyed with the tip of her tail before taking another drink out of the bottle.

Eclipse smiled as he looked at his cellphone. " He should be calling.. " He said as he waited inpationtly.

Rani glanced at her bag. "I'm not sure if mine is coming or not. I haven't heard anything from my cell in a while." She said and shrugged.

" Well maybe he is cooling down. " Eclipse said as he flipped his light blue hair out of his eyes.

"Yeah probably." She said and smiled. "I'll probably try to call him after while," she said and stretched. "But for now I wanna swim, wanna join me?" She asked and tilted her head slightly.

" Hmmmmm sure! " He said as he stood up and smiled lightly.

Rani stood, with some effort, and slipped the cover from around her waist before jogging off into the water. "I'm glad it's not cold in here!" She said as she splashed around a bit.

Eclipse flapped his wings as he went soaring into the air, he changed his trajectory as he dove into the water and came back up. " Heheheheheheh yea! "

"I wonder what a micro fur would look like in cold water..." Rani said and giggled. She pushed off the bottom and swam out into the deeper water, enjoying the way it moved in her fur before she twisted down under the water.

(aw come on that was a bit short :P)

Rani came through the surface and gasped for air as she paddled. The waves lifted her body gently and set it back down as she moved through the clear waters. She dove again and came up with a seastar in her paw. "Oh wow." she giggled as she ran a fingertip along it's underside. "Hey lookie." She said and held it out to Eclipse.

Eclipse dove under as he unfolded his wings and slowlty glided under the water and msiled as he held his breath popping up right next to rani. " Cool! "

"Yeah, this is why I love it here there are so many interesting things to see and find." She said lowering the starfish into the water and watching it drift away slowly. " I saw some dolphins farther out but I'm not sure if they'll come in or not." She said and looked out over the water then glanced at Eclipse.

" Hmmm who knows. " He said as he layed on his back and floated there.

Rani did the same and watched as the clouds floated by overhead. "Shoulda brought the bottle." She murmured as the waves rocked them gently.

Eclipse smiled as he closed his eyes. " Eh better to be sober while swimming than alill tippsy is what i say. " He said as he relaxed even more.

"True, true, don't want to get lost and forget which way is up." Rani sighed as she splashed water over Eclipse and giggled.