FT Anime RP (CaptainFalchion and C92cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gajshio chuckled when Levy slapped Axel. {Douche deserved it.} He strolled over to join Levy. "Thanks for that." "No problem." Levy said with none of her usual cheer.

Axel left, sat down and was on his own now. "Great job Axel, you return and no one remembers you. You kick the ass of the guy that was stealing the women you loved, and then the women you loved smacks you and calls you a jerk." Axel didn't know what to do now. He was regretting his return.

Gajshio saw Axel by himself and felt bad. {Geez, the guy looks crushed. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on him...} He walked over and sat at his table. "Hey, Axel... that was really cool. God Slayer Magic is awesome!"

Axel was beginning to settle in with his new despair, but then he heard the sound of footsteps. He could only imagine who it was, but to his surprise, it was Gajshio. It took Axel a second to realize what Gajshio was saying, but he caught enough to respond to him. "Yes it is...I left Fairy Tail many years ago in order to learn God Slayer magic, specifically with the element of darkness." Axel sighed and got up from the table.

"I did it all for her Gaj, and now none of that matter."

"For Levy? You two seem to have a history. Mind if I ask what?" He said, keeping his voice steady so that he wouldn't be seen as patronizing or agitated. "Also... I was wondering if you'd teach me how to use the spells I copied. You're right, I'd probably kill myself with them."

"We were kids and I wanted to be strong, I wanted to protect her." Axel said as he looked at Gajshio. "I spent years away to learn a very dangerous art of magic and I return to find out someone else has stolen her heart. I figured if I beat him, she'll be in awe with me and come on back." He paused for a second, choking back a tear. "Obviously you see how well it went." Axel's face was still a little red from where Levy had smacked him.

"I can teach you by the way, it will take time but with me you'll at least not kill yourself...hopefully." Axel said, answering Gajshio's second question.

"I can live with not dying." He chuckled. "And I"m really sorry, dude. I can't say that I know how that feels, but I know that it sucks."

"It does suck..." Axel said and then sighed heavily. "Regardless..." He added and then rubbed his forehead for a second. "...to learn God Slayer you must learn it and nothing else. Taking a second to think about something else will lead to death." Axel looked Gajshio dead in the eye. "You sure you really want to learn God Slayer magic?"

"I have the spells, I need the technique. What's the use of having the spells if I can't get rid of them? Bring it on." Gajshio was pumped, but also scared. {What if Axel decides I suck? He could kill me!}

"If you suck, I will drain the magic out of your body and take back what you copied from me." Axel said and then allowed the magic to form about him. "Allow it to manifest and appear around you." He said an waited for Gajshio to do just that.

Gajshio let the spells he copied flow and manifest into a physical form around him. "Like this...?" The form was shaky at best, but okay for a beginner. {This is actually much harder than I thought it'd be.}

"You're struggling, I can tell. I can sense that you're forcing it and trying to concentrate. You must allow it to become one with you and let it flow as easy as air moving in and out of your lungs." Axel said and then walked around, while keeping the energy surging around him."See...the difference as I walk which is how it should be and I'm relaxed during the whole thing."

Gajshio relaxed, trying to let the magic just flow. With a few tries, he got it (mostly), the magic not quite perfect, but still flowing freely around him.

"Could be worse...could be dead already..." Axel said and then raised his hand and all the energy focused within his hand. "Do as I do..." He said and waited on Gajshio.

Gajshio had practice with this sort of thing, so it was no problem for him to gather up the energy. "Not bad... now what?"

"Axel then crushed the power within his hand and it engulfed his body, but he wasn't being harmed by it. "Let it become one with you, or let it destroy."

Gajshio gulped, and then did the same. Searing pain filled his body for a few seconds, and then it faded, and he felt more power than he ever had before.

Axel was...annoyed to say the least. It had took him years to master his power and yet it was taking Gajshio mere moments because he could simply copy what Axel was doing. It angered him and made him want to kill the fool outright for ever laying his hands on him and copying his powers. "That is all for today." Axel said as he calmed down and the darkness left him. "Come back another time to learn more if you wish." He added and then wandered off into the forest.

Gajshio's Mind-Reader Magic scanned through his thoughts. {Welp, I'm really really glad he decided not to obliterate me.} He turned and headed back to the guild.

Axel wondered into the forest for a good while, he wanted to be left alone. There was much anger and frustration coming from him and it was to the point that it was almost physically manifesting around him. "Damn him! Damn them! DAMN ALL!" Axel said and just with his voice, he caused a blast radius attack that blew away a decent portion of forest around him. Axel saw what his anger was doing, but he didn't care. He continued moving deeper into the forest...

Status
Not open for further replies.