FT Anime RP (CaptainFalchion and C92cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gajshio sensed the explosion, and stared into the forest. {This cannot be good.} "Master Makarov!" Gajshio cried as he ran into the guild. "What? What is it, boy?" Makarov sat in his usual spot, on top of the pub counter.

"It's Axel, master!" Gajshio was slightly out of breath. "I think he's going to destroy the entire forest at this rate!"

"Leave him be boy..." Gajeel said as he entered from behind. His recovery was fast thanks to Wendy and her healing magic. "That man, Axel, is someone of great power. I sense great magic from you as well, but yours is not yours." Gajeel took a seat at a table and Levy joined him and rested her head on his shoulder. "You copy magic from other mages and use it as your own, I can only imagine how he must feel to have trained for all that power and then someone comes along and mimics it and uses it with ease..."

"Yeah... that's exactly what Axel was thinking." He rolled his eyes at the confused stares he got. "Mind-Reader spell." He rested his head on his hand and drew on the table with his finger. "Can I help it if that's the form of magic I use?"

"You can help it by not figuring out whose powers you should and shouldn't take, knowing his power he'll probably come back and just take it from you. God Slayer, Dragon Slayer and Demon Slayer magic are three types of magic that should never be manipulated with." Gajeel said and then fell silent.

(FYI, I'm leaving for Las Vegas for a week starting tomorrow, so this will be my last post until I get back.)

"I shouldn't touch Dragon Slayer?" Gaj's face went red. "Oops." His hand shifted to Iron Dragon Club, then lit on fire. "Kinda... did that already."

(I'm back!)

Gajeel just let out heavy sigh as he watched the wizard show off that he already has Dragon Slayer magic and Natsu was just dumbfounded by it. "I would kick your ass..." Gajeel said "...but I know that one, Axel, will probably just come back soon and suck you dry of your magic that you've taken from him..."

Gajshio let out an audible groan. "I hope to God he doesn't. Having spells extracted from me is one of the most painful things I've experienced. I hope he cools down."

Axel had returned to the guild for some time now, but he remained hidden. His own concealment magic was much stronger then any of the guild members senses. Over hearing everything, it angered Axel greatly to know that Gajshio not only took magic from him, but from the Dragon Slayers as well. "I shall rip every ounce of magic and spell from your body as you slumber tonight..." Axel said to himself and then shifted to the front part of the guild and appeared before everyone.

"Hello..." He said as he reentered the guild, wanting to see everyone's face.

Gajshio smiled ever so slightly, having over heard his thoughts. He started eating, ignoring Axel.

The rest of the guild didn't know what to say to Axel and he in return didn't know what to say to them. Axel simply moved through the halls and locked eyes with just about everyone. It was as if he was piercing their souls and it just sent chills down their spines. He went up the stairs and towards the S-Rank board. Sitting down next to it, Axel fell silent and appeared to drift into a soft sleep.

Gajshio's eyes turned purple and he sat there, almost in a trance. {Suck on this one, Axel}

Status
Not open for further replies.