Fruits Basket

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
wish i could see the pic ^^; it just something my kobo does

Name: Nam-Sun Sohma (Nicknamed Sunny)​
Cursed? If yes, what animal?: Yes, The Boar​
Human appearance:
1244867718_3281_full.jpeg
(She has a longer skirt)​
Animal appearance:
220_swinub_a_by_aschefield101-d4fajbe.png
(Yes it is a pokemon)
Personality: Sunny is honest, simple and a great friend. She is gallant, sturdy and courageous,​
she can apply herself to an allotted task with all her strength and you can rely on her to see it through. Outwardly, she appears bouncy and irresponsible, but scratch the surface and you will find a brilliant and trustworthy companion and friend.​
History: Both of Sunny's parents died when she was 7 due to illness and she was raised by relatives. She disliked her parents. Sunny is the youngest of children in a small family of 2 older brothers, one of which (the eldest) is deceased. Her family are respected and trusted in their community, and are one of the oldest families there. The family was practically worshipped by the poor, as her father was a philanthropist. She loves her remaining brother with all her heart, and he is 25 and takes care of her, but he treats her like a little kid. She doesn't mind, as she tends to behave that way anyway.​
Family:
Usaki Kun: (father, deceased)​
Mimi Kun: (mother, deceased)​
Hajimi: (eldest brother, deceased)​
Edji: (middle brother)​

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sorry I took so long to make the Aki-kun XD. I hope you like him!

I have a question. is this a k-12 school XD and those who don't go to school, where will they be? XD

The IC is up already?
Oh, I might not have time today.
I was working on an extensive project.

So we're not staying in a big group house like the anime-ish? D:
Bah... Well, I'll stick around Ame, then!
Anyone else living in a Sohma property?

I was assuming that a lot of us lived in the Sohma estates or something

Reactions: Koene
I say we live in differnt areas of the Sohma land?

We could all live in the same area or the house. Niki's apartment wasn't really specified though I don't think they would have apartments on the property...
Welp! I don't mind moving Niki at all if need be ^_^
Things are always the most fun when they all live in close quarters anyhow!

Regardless, I think everyone has to live somewhere close to the school, even if they don't even go to the school.

I don't remember... is it one big chunk of land or several smaller properties scattered around town?

[MENTION=4964]Shizuka[/MENTION], we need your guidance!

Mushishi is there any reason you have tons of typos?

I'm not super upset or grammer nazi on it or anything just thought I'd ask

yes there is my kobo is the reason. it has no grammer/spelling cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.