Frienemies

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Areiz slept close in Dorian's arms, happy, comfortable.

Dorian relaxed some more smiling softly as he fell in to a light sleep as well

Areiz slept silently, still, yet the rocking of the waves kept her right between consciousness and sleep.

Dorian did not sleep well at all, the rocking keept him on the eadge of needing to puke.
He would groan every now and then when a slightly biger wave hit the ship

Areiz woke up about an hour later. She sighed softly. "It's hard to sleep."

Dorian groaned a bit:
"Your telling me? Every time I think I might get some sleep another wave comes and I turn green."

Areiz made a small pouty face. "Aw...that sounds terrible.." she said sincerly, kissing his cheek and rubbing his back softly. "Poor Dorian."

"Yeah well its worth it." Dorian said with a smile.
"Freedom"

Areiz smiled softly, nodding in agreement. "Freedom...finally." she giggled.

"Whats a few more sleepless nights, right? Once we have sattled in to a new home I can sleep all I want." Dorian said smiling

Areiz giggled. "Yup." she snuggled gently close, kissing his jawline. "And I'll always be there when you awaken."

Dorian smiled warmly at her.
"Now thats nice..."
He placed a small soft kiss on her lips

Areiz giggled softly. "Anything for my love." she said softly, returning the gentle kiss.

Areiz snuggled close, hugging him gently and nuzzling his neck softly. "I love you Dorian.." she said softly.

Areiz nuzzled his neck, kissing his cheek gently, smiling brightly.

"You are a wonderful person, you know that?" He told her softly

Areiz giggled. "No...I didn't..but it's nice to know now." she smiled nuzzling the side of his neck gently still. "But your an amazing person." she said quietly, smiling.

"I guess we both are rather great huh?" He said softly

Areiz nodded, smiling delicately as she placed a gently kiss on his cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.