Frienemies

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorian smiled down at her, he had not felt this safe and loved since he were a small boy.
His mother had allways been a loving and caring woman, wich made losing her so much worse.
But right at this moment he were happy, safe and in love.
His old life, his father and the war were nothing more then a small dark cloud on the horison.

Areiz's blue eyes fell closed, her hair tucked safely behind her ears. A small, comforted smile was traced along her lips. Each breath became a slow rhythm and her heart slowed to a simple beat. Her mind cleared, washing clean. Her subconscious a slow spin of pictures and memories, yet twisted into unrecognizable dreams. Sleep.

Dorian were relaxed, enjoying the stillness. Watching her with a fond smile

Areiz stayed close, listening to his heart in her sleep. She made a soft noise though sounded half like a giggle almost as her smile twitched in her sleep, her dreams filled of the strangest things. Rain in a spring field where two shadows danced and laugh, soaked, but unrecognizable.

Dorian smiled and watched her.
She suddenly sort of reminded him of a dreaming cat.

Half an hour later Areiz woke up, blinking sleepily and nuzzling his chest. "Frnnmm..hien.." she mumbled in a half-awake state. She looked at his eyes and smiled a little.

Dorian gave a soft laugh smiling at her:
"Good morning to you too."

Areiz kissed his cheek. "did you sleefp?" she asked, nuzzling his neck a little.

Dorian shook his head softly:
"No, but dont worry I am not that tired."

Areiz nodded. "Okay. I love you." she whispered in a gentle voice, smiling, her expression soft. "We only have one more night on this ship...Excited?"

"Extreamly. I am looking forward to a bed that do not move. And a home with you."

Areiz giggled a little. "Well..once we stop, I know a place we can stay until we find a home..okay?" she kissed him softly.

Areiz smiled and giggled a little. "Good." She laid her head on his chest, peering curiously a the ceiling, thoughtful.

"Care to share your thoughts?" he asked softly running his fingers through her hair

Areiz giggled a little. "Just thinking what we'll do once we get home..to our new home." she kissed him softly, then shrugged.

"Our home. I like the sound of that." Dorian said smiling

Areiz smiled back. "I do too..I love you so much, Dorian." she said softly. She shifted, laying beside him and wrapping her arms around him in a hug, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Who would ever have thought huh? I mean who would have thought this would come from us working together?"

Areiz giggled. "Definitely not me..though..." she smiled, "I'm glad it did." she kissed his cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.