Freshman Means Fresh Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm Tadashi Hirokushima. That's Shiro Akutabyo." He said, introducing them.

Shiro nodded to Luna.

She nodded back to Shiro. They soon approached the room, and went in. "Well thank you very much for showing me the way here. I really appreciate it. " her voice was sweet and shy. Then she went to find a seat further to the back of the class.

They followed her in.

Shiro sat on her usual seat. Very back row and near the window.

Tadashi sat in front of Shiro.

They got ready for class.

Name: Daichi Nakamura
Height: 5"7
Race: Phooka. Rare creatures.
But with gold eyes
S0haturu.full.1065605.jpg

A black haired male was seen outside, uniform splattered in various paint colors and whatnot. He was still on school grounds and was told to paint the school a mural. He accepted, only to skip classes with a necessary and appropriate excuse and yawned. He had a mask over his face so he wouldn't smell the strong smell of various materials to do this thing and had a lot of space for himself to work peacefully. A teacher came outside to check on the male and he stopped painting, coloring the art and sat there looking up at her."Can I take my uniform off? Pleaseee? Just the top.. I have a tank top under." He said. The teacher nodded. It was indeed a very hot day, and Daichi was barely finished with the ground mural for this season. He just finished drawing on the ground, and next needed color. He had to do two animals and with his monkey mask on he dropped everything and sat back to relax, taking off the top portion of his uniform.

At school, Daichi was the artist. Who enjoyed things involving art. Most people went to him to draw things for them or something but it was hard to get his approval. He was also known to be "lucky" because of his rare race as well as being a mischievous and lazy guy. However despite being lazy by day, he often made up his work secretly on time for teachers, to which they' they prove. M223 had a good view of him, Infact one girl grinned."GUYS LOOK AT DAICHI!" She yelled at the others. Males went towards the window to see his art, females on the other hand fawned over his body."DAICHIII!" A girl called from the class window. Immediately the teacher yelled at them to sit, and scolded the girl. To which Daichi lazily moved his eyes to her and ruffled his hair, looking away."Man girls are so annoying..." He muttered,causing him to shiver before he continued working.

Sketching on the ground literally took a week. Now that it was done, he had to paint.. There was also a painting inside the building that was incomplete aswell. The painting inside the school was in the entrance. Then there's two (x/x)other ones that took up opposite halls which was incomplete as well. The hallway art taking the longest. The male sighed leaving his things neatly there. He walked under the 'CAUTION!' Slips and went back into the building to go to class. He needed a break. His reason for doing art was what kept him motivated, so the school allowed it (also because it was unique) and he sat in class, slumping roughly in his seat and putting his head down."Present!" He groaned tiredly. Some paint getting on his desk and seat.
7271810e4198e94b033b945237a61132.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She was as ready for class as she could be. The teacher helped her out so she knew how things were run in the school. Some girl started to freak out and almost everyone went to the window. Luna went over out of curiosity. When she saw it was just a boy painting she looked disappointed. Even though she wasn't trying to her and the boy made eye contact then she walked away just before the class got yelled at.

Shiro wasn't interested in the boy. She liked the sky and scenery more.

Tadashi sighed when girls began fighting over the seats and he was getting annoyed.

Daichi never paid attention to his surroundings. Or Atleast he seemed to not. He simply listened or sleep and observed in the shadows. He seemed to be a total slacker, but like said he secretly made up work. The male was smarter then credited for and he proceeded to rest over his desk quietly.

Luna just focused on the subject at hand, and given the extra time she was looking through the potions book. She knew a lot of potions thanks to her grandmother. They spent a lot of time together when they can.

Soon the period ended and she was off to her next class. She went over to Tadashi and Shiro. "Hey sorry to bother you, but do you know where room M123 is?" Next she had historical myths and empires class.

nivek just sighedand rubbed his "how in the hell am i suppossed to know what my next class is much less find it?" he said to himself as he got up and wondered out hoping that the people who chased him earlier wont find him. he walked the hals like a lost child just looking around trying to find his way through the maze he must call new school.

"Yea, that's my next class." He turned to Shiro. "See you at lunch." He got up and led Luna to their class.

Shiro walked out of the classroom and watched them.

On their way to their next class they passed the boy who was being chased this morning. She wondered why he was being hased, but figured it wasn't her business. She tapped Tadashi's shoulder. "That boy who ran into the class late this morning. The one with people after him. He looks a little lost. Should we help him?"

Tadashi stopped and turned to the boy who was lost. "What class do you have?" He asked.

Lucinda had already started towards room M123 with the stack of papers that the teacher had requested of her to retrieve before the class itself started. Before long she was passing by the potions class and noticed Tadashi and the new girl. Speaking softly as she thought out loud to herself she tried to recall the girl's name, "Hmm . . . what was it . . . it was definitely something that started with L . . . Lucy? no . . . Lana?? no that's not it either . . ." When the name finally hit her she couldn't help but exclaim in excitement, "LUNA!"

Realizing that she had just yelled the girl's name out loud Lucinda's face flushed with color and already she was forming an apology to say.

Tadashi turned to the voice where he heard Luna's name. He saw Lucinda, the girl he helped earlier. He smiled and waved. "Hey." He said.

Luna looked over and smiled kindly. "Oh hello. Sorry I don't know your name. I'm Luna Devel. Did you need something? We're trying to help out this kid who seems lost."

"This is Lucinda, the girl I helped this morning." He told Luna.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell your name like that Miss Luna its just that I was trying to recall your name is all." Lucinda blushed brightly as her glasses slowly slid down her nose and she hefted the paper back into place before she replied, "I'm Lucinda Craven, though most everyone at this school calls me the pieced together klutz, you've probably heard of it from some of the other students." She let her head hang as her face took on a disheartened expression, she rather disliked the infamous nickname but there wasn't very much she could do about it.

Lucinda could feel some of the stitches in one of her hands straining under the heavy load she was carrying, she only hoped they wouldn't pop and have papers flying every which way.

Luna shook her head with a sweet smile still on her lips. "I haven't heard anything of the sort, and that's perfectly fine. At least I could hear you"

Luna noticed her struggling with the large load. "Here. Let me take some of those for you." She took half of the load that Lucinda was holding.

Tadashi sighed and put a hand in his hip.

Shiro walked over to the group with a heavy sigh. She came up behind Tadashi and held onto the back of his shirt.

"Th-thanks Miss Luna, I was starting to feel some of the stitches in my wrist starting to strain, if the seam were to rip papers would be every where and I'd have a huge mess to clean. Oh they're for the Historical Myths class, I'm the teacher's assistant. Lucinda smiled meekly and shifted her half of the stack onto her arm so she could push her glasses back up and tuck the wavy mess of hair behind her ear. After doing that she re-situated the papers and looked over at Tadashi and the girl that had walked up.

"Excuse me Miss but do you mind if I ask your name? I'm Lucinda . . . oh . . . and Miss Luna I'm sorry I didn't volunteer to show you around and such in homeroom, I was just too embarrassed after my fall heh."

Status
Not open for further replies.