Freshman Means Fresh Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tadashi spoke up for Shiro. "She is Shiro."

Shiro nodded.

"Oh that's fine. Oh yeah." She went over to the boy who didn't know where he was going. "Hey we're all headed to our class. Why don't you come with us and wey can find out where you're supposed to be?"

"That's such a pretty name Miss Shiro." Lucinda smiled brightly before turning heel and starting on her way again towards room M123 with a happy skip in her step.

'Maybe, just maybe,' she thought, 'They'll all be my greatest friends.'

Shiro pulled Tadashi down and kissed him on the lips.

Tadashi let her but soon pulled away and rested a hand on her head. "Summer isn't here, be more careful with what you do." He told her.

(I passed out, sorry)

(back) "i have no idea here my class is or what it is" nivek rubbed his head and wondered what to do. "im sorry to make you all worried im nivek" he said as he gave a slight bow to everyone around him.

Luna smiled kindly as she often did to people she hardly knew. "I'm Luna. Come with us then. We can have the teacher figure out where you're supposed to go." She looked to Lucinda still smiling, and still with a pile of papers in her arms. "Shall we then?"

"Of course, of course this way if you please."

Everyone who was going to room M123 started on their way to the class room. Soon they all arrived hardly on time. Luna set down the stack of papers she had helped Lucinda carry.

Ichiru looked from a distance, waiting the new freshman meet new people happily. He didn't think to show her around because he doesn't talk much to anyone but suddenly the teacher became cleaver and noticed the way I was staring. "Ichiru, would you like to show Luna around? Maybe you will find it very helpful yourself." He bellowed out in front of the evacuating class. He shrugged and walked quietly over to the large group that Luna was talking to. He knew that they wouldn't care much of his presence but he still tried to please the teacher.. for now.

Instead of showing her himself he let Lucinda lead. He continued to follow quietly until he cut himself off from the rest of the small group and walked off down the hallway, still silently watching Luna, amazed by her.

Luna looked over to the boy who was staring at her. They made eye contact and yet again she shyly averted her eyes, and took her seat once they were in the class room. She sat in the back looking out the window.

nivek looked around and took a seet in back away from everyone thinking it wasnt his place to get tomuch involded with people he jsut met. he started to play with a air poket and just he watch the spirl of wind and just got lost in thought for a while loosing track of time.

"U-umm Nivek maybe you should pay attention to the class, you might actually find something you're interested in." Lucinda blushed as she watched the awkward loner take a seat at the back of the class and gently set her half of the stack of papers down onto the teachers desk.

"maybe..." he said as his adhd started to kick in and he lost train of thought almost imideatly then for a split second he lost control of the air pocket and wind just blew around the room sending all the papersflying then when nivek was shocked by his own action he accedintly used more wind and sent him self flying in the ookcase behind him.

Luna jumped and rushed back to make sure Nivek was okay. "Are you alright?" A genuine concern coursed through her tone. She looked about the room and saw papers scattered every where. The teacher was more furious than anything. What a mess.

nivek was dented in the book case. "ow that hurt" he said as the teacher ranted on about how he lacked control of his power and need to be in specail training. he tried to get out then the book case fell on top of him barrying him underneath.

Luna gasped and the teacher actually got worried and stopped yelling. Luna reacted as it naturally came to her and she used a levitation spell and got the book case off of Nivek. "Are you okay?!" She grabbed his arm and got him away from the book case

wincing in slight pain trys to look around but to dazed to see faces "i think so...iv been in worse.." he said but in reality in hurt alot more than he wanted to let on. in his mind he hates being perceaved weak. his powers arnt really in his control quite yet. he only used them in small doses like just now. and he dosnt want that to get out because hes unsure what would happen if people found out his powers are weak. so he decided to make everything look on purpouse.

She sighed in relief. "you really should be more careful" It was obvious to her that he didn't have good control of his abilities yet. Mostly because she had done similar things when training with her grandmother. Immediately she started putting things into place while the teacher decided to keep on talking.

nivek staggered up and limped to the seet near the window and just tried to disapear thinking hes an ideot for not being able to control his ability like the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.