free art? free art [temporarily closed! stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nemesis Alright! Understood.

@Tarot Places with AC were truly the only safe places in the heat desert. Like an oasis basically.

@Arcadia Lumina Here you go! I'm sorry if I butchered anything or missed any details (I have a feeling I missed a ton, lol). If anything botheres you a whole lot, just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it up. He was really challenging and fun to draw, considering I haven't done digital art in a while. Hope you like it (and if you don't - I'm really sorry!)

@Arcadia Lumina Here you go! I'm sorry if I butchered anything or missed any details (I have a feeling I missed a ton, lol). If anything botheres you a whole lot, just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it up. He was really challenging and fun to draw, considering I haven't done digital art in a while. Hope you like it (and if you don't - I'm really sorry!)

He's really cool! I wasn't expecting him to have long hair, but this actually gives him a very wizardly feel! And oh my god, he looks scary. XD This is really, really good! I'll have to come to you for more requests when you're less busy :D

If you don't have too much on your plate, here's one! :o

Name: Silex Amoro

Physical description: With all the stress in his life, not to mention all the time he spends indoors, Silex has not aged well. His skin is pale and premature wrinkles line his cold, black eyes. His hair is just as dark and reaches his shoulders. It tends to look slightly greasy, and the bold white skunk stripe running down the side doesn't exactly call attention away. Even his bony hands tell much of his storied past, his fingers moving with deadly precision, not a tremble in sight. His serene expression, impressive height, and gaunt face intimidate many people on first impression.

Style of dress: Silex always dresses formally, no matter the occasion. Dark-colored suits are his favorite: tints of blue for social occasions or everyday wear, and red for his work. His experiments can be a bit bloody, after all, and the stains can be a little tricky to get out -- best to hide them.

Personality: Silex is cool-headed, pragmatic, and fiercely defensive of his ideals. He approaches everything scientifically, especially magic, eliminating all possibilities until the clearest answer remains. His motto: "For the pursuit of knowledge." Everything has specific, constant laws governing it, and he aims to find them. Fairness has the highest priority in everything he does: everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and maintaining a polite, calm demeanor at all times is vital. He is not without his weaknesses, however. If Silex discovers that he is being manipulated, he will not take it well. And don't even think about touching his sister.

Pan Cheshire- Resident Con Artist:

Head: Pan wears a black fedora on his head.
Hair: Pan has brown hair, the colour heading toward black. His hair has barely visible pink highlights. This length of hair.
Height: 5'9.
Muscle Build: Thin, wiry.
Eyes: Hechtochromic, left eye luminescent blue, right eye is luminescent gold.
Face: Pan has a scar on his right eye, extending from the bottom eyelid to the top of his nose, from getting in a knife fight. Pan has an extremely large, Cheshire cat-like grin on his face.
Hands: Pan has a coin in his left hand that he is flipping in midair, and in his right hand he holds a cigarette close to his face that is letting off wisps of smoke from having been lit recently.
Clothes: Pan wears a black duster jacket, covering a shirt with the words "Your magic white rabbit...has left it's writing on the wall." written on it. Pan wears black jeans, with a holster containing his Desert Eagle, nicknamed "Alice".
Skin: Pan is fair skinned, but not pasty white.
Feet: Pan wears Converse black and white sneakers.
Sure! Just give me the details.

@HELL BOY☆
That is true, but my ac is my savior when I walk into my seventy-two degree house. What a perfect temperature!
And the art piece came out amazing! You did well!

@HELL BOY☆
That is true, but my ac is my savior when I walk into my seventy-two degree house. What a perfect temperature!
And the art piece came out amazing! You did well!
SJAKJDKF Thank you! I'm working on yours right now.

@HELL BOY☆
You are welcome. And please take all the time you need, it is kind of you to offer up art.
Also, how is Moscow?

@Moogle-Girl Do you have any preference for the pose/background/etc?
Not really. :o I included his personality to give you an idea of how he might carry himself, but I don't have any specific preference.

@Tarot Aww thanks! Moscow is fine (super cold, it flooded recently actually). The weather is sooo much milder than Hong Kong.

@Moogle-Girl Gotcha!

@HELL BOY☆
Did it flood from participation or from a dam breaking? But I bet it feels so good. Send me some snow~

It was raining non-stop, so that's probably why haha. No snow here yet though, gotta wait 2-ish more months.

@HELL BOY☆
No snow! >. <
But I bet it is the perfect time of year to be there.
Have you done any sight seeing activities?

Ah well I used to live in Moscow (I was born there) so there's not much sightseeing to do.

@HELL BOY☆
Oh that is cool! I was born in old Fort Lauderdale, apparently people there are a tad bit loco and my mom says I am a perfect fit. I don't know what she means by that, but eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.