free art? free art [temporarily closed! stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tarot Hahaha wow, well aren't there a lot of loco old people in Florida anyways?

Also, a small announcement:

I AM TEMPORARILY CLOSING SHOP to give me time to finish up what I already have on my plate. All of the requests will be done, but no new requests will be accepted past this point. I will open up again once I'm done will everything, which should be in around 2 weeks or so! Thank you for understanding!

Alright guys, bad news. My laptop suddenly shut down and won't turn on. I'll have to postpone the art until July 20th, which is when I get back home. I'm really sorry to keep you guys waiting, I promise I will finish the art once I get hold of a computer )-:

Don't worry overmuch on my account.
Hope things turn out well for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: HELL BOY☆
;-; I hope your laptop can be saved.

• Thank You
@HELL BOY☆
Yes there are, Florida just has that... Charm I guess.
And that is fine about the art, I just feel bad because I could never be away from my computer that long and now you have to wait to be on one.

• Thank You
Thank you guys for all your support haha;;;; I'm super thankful that everyone here is so supportive in this dark tragic time for me

and @Tarot is it true that Florida is 90% old people?

@HELL BOY☆
It really depends on the time of year because Florida is a vacation state, but it is more like 50 or 60 percent old people.

Status
Not open for further replies.