Freaks from Freak City

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
She smiled wider. Damian grew nervous again, noticing that lots of people were staring. "Hey, Alex? Do you know a plassse where we could ssssstay for a little? When people stare it makessss me nervoussss." Damian said, squeezing Kiera for comfort. Kiera rubbed his forehead again. "When he's nervous, he forgets how to pronounce his S's. Sorry."

Violet would turn back to Risette and said "Sure what is it?" in a curious tone of voice glimpsing back at the man walking towards us occasionally a bit nervous. She would then get out from her defensive position so she tries to make herself not too weird in front of her new friends.

"Actually, you guys can stay at our place for a while if you'd like. It's only a few blocks away." Alex said. "I know how you feel. Jade and I are the same way when it comes to crowds."

orders a drink and room for the night then takes a seat at a booth and relaxes slightly.

Alex and Jade lead them to a two-story house and invited them in. "It's not much," he said. "But it's home." There was not much furniture, other than a couch, a few chairs, one tv and a large oak tree on the center of the room where Jade usually slept.

sigh "i just remember that i ignored a girl back there and i was being rude by just walking off like that damn it i hate being rude" nivek said to himself as he got up and walked out of the bar to look for someone

Risette felt bad for walking away from Victoria like that but something was interfering wih her powers. Just then she saw someone walk out of the bar. She blushed, he was indeed cute but she couldn't think about something like that right now. Her powers had calmed down for now. Just then the ground shook, one of the buildings were falling apart. As the rubble collapsed she noticed some little girls playing. One of the huge pieces of rubble was about to fall on them. Risette raised her hands and the cement were inches from crushing them until she stopped it. The little girls ran as Risette threw it into the lake. Everyone came out and stared at her. The purple in her eyes faded, turning back to normal.

nivek walked from behind her and leaned over "sorry bout earlier it was rude of me just to walk way in mid conversation like that" nievk apoligised and bow

Kiera nodded, smiling. "Thank you." Damian unwound himself from around her, slithering up the tree. "Really nice place." he said, coiling around one of the branches. "Ahhh..." he stretched out. Kiera giggled.

She jumped "oh no its okay" she smiled "you scared me" she said and put a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

"sorry bout the scare but it seemed appropriate since you were focused with the kids over there" nivek said with a conerning but soft smile.

Risette saw him smile and her heart leaped. "They were in danger I had to do something" she shrugged her shoulders.

"this is true witch is why i staye back so you could save them" he said trying to give her a complament.

"No problem." Alex said, then he scowled. "It makes me sick how they keep us locked down here like animals." Sensing his annoyance, Jade coiled affectionatly around him.

Kiera nodded. "During the last few days before my parents moved out, they locked us in my room. They told me that if I gave them Damian, they would let me out." she walked over to Damian, fast asleep. "I said no. Then they stopped feeding me. They left the house for long periods of time, so that it was only Damian and I. Finally, they gave up. They unlocked the door, and we had breakfast together. But there were sleeping drugs in our food. When we awoke, they were long gone." Damian stirred. She cradled his head. "We stayed there for years. All alone, until my parents returned and begged for me to give him away. I still said no. That's how I ended up here."

"You have powers too?" she asked

nvek smiled as he had a chance to show off to some one without freaking them out "yes..yes i do" still smiling he claped his hands together and imediately sparks came out of them and as he spread his hands lighting was being seen as as nivek starded to move the lighting went around him like an sparking dome of light then as nivek shot his hands in the air he bent the lighting to look like a small wolf.

"Wow" she smiled looking at the beauty that she has witnessed

- Absolutely marvelous! - Alexei expressed his thoughts out loud as he witnessed the powers of the so called freaks. No wonder the Church would forbid them and the society would shut them.He had now begun to understand that coming to this city was the greatest thing that could ever happen to him!

Violet was in a mere Daydream thinking on what the outside world would be like and would snapout of it and would notice everyone was away and decided to now get some clothing since her normal transformation tends to rip them and she had to wear rags after her last one. So she went to the closest clothing store in a more speed walk humming to herself.