Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ah, how many turns did I miss already? I've been unable to get on Iwaku for the past week.

Posted! Its a bit longer than normal because I'm on a laptop at the moment.

Major internet problems at the house right now (posting from my local Burger King) so I probably won't be able to post for at least this week.

Major internet problems at the house right now (posting from my local Burger King) so I probably won't be able to post for at least this week.
Post when you can x3 this rp has a slow rate of posting to begin with XD

I think I like it that way, it makes it easier <3
That way, I don't get so stressed I have to drop out
Btw I hope that my reply was ok, I felt like it was sort of strange

So sorry for not being on, I'll make a post soon!

Many sorrys and appologies, but due to hectic life of hecticness, I may have to end up dropping this rp....

go ahead I guess. Anyone may assume control over my characters should they so wish. I have no real issues with them being used to further the plot

I am sorry, but I must. If you ever reconsider that 1x1 offer, however, I am always open

Leave I must and leave I shall

I don't have an understanding of Shadic's chars, but I'll post soon. Been hectic lately so I completely forgot I had a post to write on here. Just a couple more hours, okay?

I'm such a derp, I forgot I already posted XD

There, posted. That's one more down on my RP to-do list