Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Alright I'll get a post up soonish XD. Also I just realized their is only four male characters in comparison to A THOUSAND FEMALES XD

Finally posted. Sorry, been a bit busy lately with work plus I'm in the midst of studying for an exam...

Plus it was finding some details earlier in the RP too. Camille and Shujo had met before, just hadn't introduced themselves yet. Also Exavior just busted himself beautifully, except that while Camille is neutral towards others she isn't the type to let mistrust be her strongest emotion. Accept the guy in the group, but not give him the role as rear guard :p

XD you make it sound like I am a hard man to please XD, or that I have strict ways I expect you to post to XD.

I'll get started on my post :3

Hey out of curiosity do you guys think I should still be letting in other rpers, or have we gotten to that maybe I should official close off anymore applications?

I think we've gotten pretty far in. It would seem odd to suddenly add more people. That's just my opinion though.

Reactions: AmerillaRose
I think the group we've got now is pretty good. It would be hard to insert any new characters in at this point.

Ugh, I think I'll have to pass my chance to post this turn. You can go ahead, Kingdom. -_-; Nothing I write would come out the way I want it to with all my rp's this week.

Alright that's two for closing down shop. I'll wait for everyone's opinion before deciding.

I think we're at a good number and pace as we are.

Same, got a pretty good number I guess.

Neither here nor there

Alright then I'll shut down the applications we are a family now TWT AND NOW NONE OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ESCAPE MWHAHAHAHAHAHA *ahem* I should have a post up today, or tomorrow x3.

For me it's the same difference. Also, good morning ^^

Yep yep except for Zatsune(Who was original Insanity someone who has in fact joined in the rp when it started but was forced to wait) for when the second round starts no one else will be joining in.