Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hope you get better.

TWT *hugs*

I hope that you guys won't be too quick this time around. I've gotten sick and all I can really do is sit in my room and periodically sweat and then freeze and then sweat again while watching Sailor Moon, so I really have no energy resources to write posts from. ;^;
It'll take me awhile to get a feel for the characters especially the new ones I have to take over so don't worry. My post will probably take a few days. I'll try to have it up before Saturday.
Also get better sweetie x3

I apologize to everyone on the delay I have been having on posting to this, but I should have something up tonight since today my work schedule will be short today for those still interested in rping this.

I'll reply this weekend, sudden Social Studies report due Friday x.x I won't be able to have any fun until it's done, I'm sorry guys

Its okay I will wait patiently x3 especially with how long I made you all wait XD

School has started up here... I'll try to reply soon-ish, got about 5 to reply on including this ^^'''

I had to reply now haha. I doubt I'll have time during the week ovo

I'm here, just been really out of it. I sorry!

Can't say I have the motivation to post for this anymore.