1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
They maybe considered nothing more than just foster brothers however their true feelings are revealed after one night alone when his little brother dares Zyler to kiss him. What will happen afterwards?

-Character Sheet-
Name: Zyler Cain Fire

Height: 6'4"

Body Type: Muscular/Athletic (Like in pic below)

Scars: A few on his body

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Dominate/Submissive: Dominate

Birthday: November 13th

Sign: Scorpio

Fear: Losing his younger foster brother.

Hobbies: Boxing, Training, Hanging out with his friend and causing a little bit of mischief.

Personality: He is a bit hard to read. Unpredictable, stubborn, short tempered and pretty damn sarcastic. He may be a little rough around the edges at first but his heart is always in the right place. Once you get to know him you will see how sweet he really is. Loyal and protective. Especially towards his younger brother. Once you win over his heart you will be his world.

Bio: He has had a rough up bringing. Both he and his younger foster brother. Zyler of course was the first to be put into foster care by the age of 7 years old. He still remembers his parents. Abusive assholes especially his drunk alcoholic father, of course his mother took apart in it too. His father eventually divorced his mother to be with his young 18 year old mistress and that's when his mother put Zyler into foster care. A couple weeks later that's when he met his little foster brother who was just 2 at the time. Immediately the two hit it off and Zyler demanded that they always be sent to the same foster care. So he could protect him. And by the time Zyler turned 18 they had been to numerous foster homes which most were abusive. But now that Zyler was 18 he took his little brother to live with him. Where they now have a stable home with their own animals.

Looks: Both Anime or Real Version. Get to choose which one you wanna RP with! :)

(Dark grey eyes. Occasionally turns a bright and intense stormy grey color)
c30dec0b54249af7be7ecc16bc656bab.jpg

Or

6b46c4f30ccfefaff04b63c36a8d5673.jpg

Tattoo(s): The same one in the pic is on him as well as these:

Left Side of Chest:
f433087f483f22e68e25b46e38048993.jpg

Right Forearm:
17e03b10354c808d16309d089e4e6e4f.jpg

Right Under right side of his chest. On Ribs:
phoenix-tattoo-designs-meaning-menstattooideas.jpg

Eye Color:

Can turn from this:
40345fc881f20b0cb2094df7e6255d1e.jpg

To this:
c194ba21c6eb1993d84057d5d486f215.jpg

• Love
Reactions: IshWolfy
I'll bite XD we seem to work with m// better than we do mxf lol

-Character Sheet-
Name: Oliver "Ollie" Jonas Fire

Height: 5'7"

Body Type: Lithe/Athletic (like in picture)

Scars: Ha, too many to count!

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Dominate/Submissive: Submissive

Birthday: April 28th

Sign: Taurus

Fear: Being separated from his older brother; the dark; Mr. Scratch

Occupation: Flips burgers at a fast food chain. Not really a job but he has YouTube channel where he posts his singing on

Hobbies: Skateboarding, Smoking, Causing trouble, Playing Music

Personality: Ollie takes after his brother in more ways then one. He's stubborn and uncompromising. He's known to put his foot down on things he wants and won't take no for an answer. He can be possessive and aggressive, picking fights wherever he goes. He's small but mighty. But he has his good side. He is nothing if not reliable and loyal. He can be patient and responsible, when he feels like it, and has a soft spot for his brother that he refuses to admit. He doesn't like the fact that he relies so heavily on Zyler and strives to be independent.

Bio: Ollie doesn't remember much of his birth parents. Must have been a pretty crappy household though for him to go into foster care at just two years old. Immediately, he connected with an older boy in the house by the name of Zyler. He followed him around like a puppy and refused to go anywhere without him. Zyler wasn't always able to protect him. It was in one of their foster homes that Ollie was introduced to 'Mr. Scratch'. A fictitious entity created by his foster father to torment the kids into behaving. Since Ollie was a bit of a wild child he had it the worst. It grew to the point where Ollie began hallucinating, seeing Mr. Scratch everywhere he went. He would have night terrors and by the time he was in his teens insomnia plagued him. It wasn't until Zyler took him in at 18 that Ollie began to calm. He found solace in music and the comfort of his brother. Ollie was diagnosed with PTSD because of Mr. Scratch and was approved for an emotional therapy dog. Mr. Scratch became a thing of the past.

Looks:

eee2afdf75bc307e53c891171d1e59c6.jpg

Tattoos:
Right upper arm
c5587d2e3ced79412e2b773f9ff611ca.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Bryce
Is this something you would rather do than the Werewolf RP? Honestly don't think I can handle doing 3 rps with the same people anyways. It would get confusing xD

Is this something you would rather do than the Werewolf RP? Honestly don't think I can handle doing 3 rps with the same people anyways. It would get confusing xD

Yeah that's what I was thinking lol it seems like we both enjoy Pres and Luke more then Ari and Vas xD

XD I feel like we are just meant to do MxM RPS in general lmao I noticed that too! Idk why that is. But I am about to start work soon (Working in the morning for once!). So if you wanna make a starter that is cool! I was thinking that they just moved into an actual home in California. Far away from the previous foster home Oliver was in.

Who knows xD lmao I don't mind starting us out! I'll have it up for you in a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.