Forgotten Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys and gals! This is just a friendly reminder that all OOC comments for your roleplay should be posted here and not in the IC thread. Keeping OOC out of the IC thread helps to keep the roleplay itself looking neat and tidy for those who might be reading along with it and more importantly it curbs spam from unknowing newbies and/or trolls. If you want to pass your turn at posting, this thread here is the place to say it.

No one is in trouble. This is just a reminder.

Enjoy your roleplay! :)

Dawn
Iwaku Staff

Hi guys and gals! This is just a friendly reminder that all OOC comments for your roleplay should be posted here and not in the IC thread. Keeping OOC out of the IC thread helps to keep the roleplay itself looking neat and tidy for those who might be reading along with it and more importantly it curbs spam from unknowing newbies and/or trolls. If you want to pass your turn at posting, this thread here is the place to say it.

No one is in trouble. This is just a reminder.

Enjoy your roleplay! :)

Dawn
Iwaku Staff

Okay, thanks! :)

@Rainbowwave
Just a quick question, if you don't mind. I'm helping out the member-driven Iwaku Newsletter, and since I have the Misc. Section, I was wondering if you are still accepting new characters.
Thanks!
-Crazy Panda

@Rainbowwave
Just a quick question, if you don't mind. I'm helping out the member-driven Iwaku Newsletter, and since I have the Misc. Section, I was wondering if you are still accepting new characters.
Thanks!
-Crazy Panda

I would love to say yes, but sadly I think the roleplay have died.

Oh no! Well, I don't have to turn anything in until the 28th, so I'll keep an eye on things. Hope the RP stays alive!

Im still in but idk about Demi

Is the rp still going? Is it my turn?

I really want to keep going ono Even if you want to do a One on One @Rainbowwave

Is the rp still going? Is it my turn?

I really want to keep going ono Even if you want to do a One on One @Rainbowwave

That's awesome to hear! Yea it can be ur turn, let me talk to obsidian. If this does stay open, she will bcome co-manager. If it doesn't, ill pm u, and you can help us build and mange another thread.

Great. So sorry, I totally forgot I was going to reply. XD

We really need a guy to join this....Lol only girls playing the guys XD

Oh crap im sorry lol I didnt see that on your profile the first I read it, sorry sorry!

Nah its okay, im a gay guy, so its like im a sub female lol

Status
Not open for further replies.