Forgotten Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Akuma was talking about Scarletta or Jenny XD lol. Its okay I understand it gets complicated =)

Don't apologize. ^u^ Sorry, I'm just waiting for Akuma to reply. I'm not sure about her post.

1. Im a guy just.letting you guys now

And i was inferring to whoever was just saved from thr harpie

Ah that would be Scarletta. I knew that =P lol

Kayyyy. Then imma just be passing =u= she's still being threatening.

Its past 10pm EST and its Akuma's turn, should I go?

Im so sorry for the lack of daily updates, and character list, I been very busy the last few days, but now im back, ready to aid the Demi gods :)

Wait...
What about the minor gods? Nemesis, Nike, etc.

Its okay I think it is Jenny's turn right now

Sense we both passed its now Trevors turn then Demi

The unpowerful ones? lol most of them died.

Wow.
Just wow. The unpowerful ones?
That's like saying the workers of the state governments are unimportant and weak compared to the federal government.
Do you really research any greek mythology at all? These 'unpowerful' gods could mean death or life for the Major gods. Just because they're considered Minor by the Majors doesn't mean they are. Individually, they probably aren't all that great, but those gods are just as important. The gods of the Winds, of the seasons, of all the things that, without them, would mean the world would be ever-so-dreary. Pan? He wasn't a major, but a minor. People overlooked him. But he was the god of nature. Without nature, there wouldn't be flourishing people.

Wow.
Just wow. The unpowerful ones?
That's like saying the workers of the state governments are unimportant and weak compared to the federal government.
Do you really research any greek mythology at all? These 'unpowerful' gods could mean death or life for the Major gods. Just because they're considered Minor by the Majors doesn't mean they are. Individually, they probably aren't all that great, but those gods are just as important. The gods of the Winds, of the seasons, of all the things that, without them, would mean the world would be ever-so-dreary. Pan? He wasn't a major, but a minor. People overlooked him. But he was the god of nature. Without nature, there wouldn't be flourishing people.

1, back down.
With that said, i know. Also i have, greek mythology was my favorite class in highschool, and my favorite subject period. So stop with the attitude. No minor gods where placed on the list because, many died. From monster attacks to the godly war.

Status
Not open for further replies.