Forever Your's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke smiled, rubbing her stomach lightly as she ate the crackers. He suddenly felt a increaser in heart rate, as he pulled her snugly against his chest. "Classes were boring, as usual. I am guessing the same for you." He mumbled, smiling softly and continuing to rub her stomach. "I was thinking about you, and what we would do after school." He whispered, kissing her cheek and holding her against him. He was kind of glad he trusted him with the info of her small little child in her stomach, because even though most of them would run, he wouldn't run, not from her.

She kept her hand on his hand that was on her stomach, she smiled at him. She snuggled into him."Classes are always boring." She said as she leaned happily into him. She smiled,"I thought about what we would do as well I am excited." She said gently. She sighed and looked up at him."Thank you." She said. She groaned as the bell rang."ugh thats like death to my ears." She said. She didn't want to go to class.

Luke smiled back at her as she snuggled into him and he placed another kiss on her forehead. "Well, I know that, and I am really excited to watch movies with you. It's been a long time." He said, wanting to do nothing but kiss her lips, but knowing it was too soon for them. "Alright, let's go to class, wouldn't want you to miss too much school because of me." He said, pulling her up off the ground.

She took his hand and he helped her up. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "You wouldn't be holding me back, someone else might" she said a hand on her stomach.He walked her to class and she waved to him sadly. She was sad that he was going."See you after school." She said. Octavia sighed and went into class. She walked to her classes. She got sick once between classes and decided to suck on a lollipop. She was on her fourth one when the bell rang notifying the end of school. She made her way to the parking lot. Her brothers came up and teased her. She slapped them."go away." Shr said."We taking you home little mama." They ask her."No Luke and I are going to gis house." She said."Oooo Luke," they say and snicker and she glares after them.

Luke sighed as she kissed his cheek, and he walked her to class. He waved goodbye to her before he headed off to his next classes and waited out the time. As soon as the day ended, Luke got out of his classes and went to his locker and put his things away. Finding Octavia, he smiled and pecked her cheek, taking her hand. 'Let's go princess." he joked, smiling at her

Octavia was frowning till Luke came up and kissed her cheek. She smiled and rolled her eye's at him. She took his hand and walked with him."Princess, huh please I rather be a dictator." she laughed gently and joked. She took out another lollipop. She sighed and looked at him."so how was school?"she asked him as they walked hand in hand. "And yes it sucked for me got sick a few times." She said. She was glad he lived close. They walked for his house and when they reached it, she walked in behind him. Her stomach flipped and she grabbed him."Wait what about your mom?" She asked him.

Luke smiled at Octavia, holding her hand as he walked to his house. "Fine dictator." He mumbled, pinching her cheek before looking forwards. "School sucked, but it sounds like you had it worse. You ok?" He asked her, looking at her. He walked into his house, looking at her he smiled. "Mom is off at work. She doesn't get home until later." He said, pulling her in and shutting the door, putting his backpack down and going to pick a movie.

Octavia looked at him he always made her laugh. She rubbed her cheek where he had pinched it. She smacked his hand."yeah just feeling sick is all." she said gently to him. She frowned as he pulled her in. She set her bag down and looked around his house. "Mom changed some stuff." She said and went to sit on the couch. She got comfy and curled up her hands on her stomach.

Luke sighed and looked over at her, smiling as he sat next to her on the couch, pulling her into his chest. "Yeah, she did. She got a new boyfriend for a while, and then he left so she went though a new phase.' He said, stroking her hair as a action movie came on

She nods and leaned into Luke." Well I have missed her and this house. I also have missed you." She said and kissed gis cheek. She watched the credits and got comfy. Her body was relaxed as she sat and lay on him. Her body was telling her to sleep and eat."Oh man now I am hungry, craving something spicy." She said and looked at her stomach."Man why, why spicy little one." She asked her stomach. She sighed as the previews ended and the movie started. She smirked slightly and nuzzled into Luke he was comfy and having her friend here made her happy. Her phone went off. She frowned and ignored it. She pushed it into the couch pillows.

Luke sighed as she kissed his cheek, and he looked down at her. "Hmm, you know, at this point I don't know if you were aiming for it or if you keep missing, but my lips are here." He joked, tapping his lips with a finger before looking at her. "If you want something spicy I think we have jalapeno chips in the pantry." He said, soothing a hand over her stomach and ignoring her buzzing phone that she had promptly pushed to the other side of the couch and into the cushions.

Octavia laughed and looked at him."Well I didn't know if you wanted that at all." She said"Hmmm jalapeno chips sound awesome." She said and winked at him. She got up and leaned over she kissed him on the lips."I know where they are want anything?" She asked him. She went to grab the chips and some water. She grabbed him some water as well and wwnt to sit down she leaned on him."Oh hey I got invited to a back to school party on Friday, you want to go are we doing something?" She asked him gently. She drank from the bottle and sighed gently.

Luke flushed slightly as she kissed his lips, and he kissed back for a second before she got up and grabbed him some water. Thanking her, he put the cup in hands, looking at her. "Hmm, I think we can go if you and the little guy are up for it." He said, leaning down to kiss her lips sweetly before taking a sip of water and continuing to watch the movies.

"Yeah if he or she allows me to for sure." She said. She kissed him back and and ate a few chips. She got comfy on his lap. Her head nestled into his lap and she sighed. Her body suddenly felt tired and she relaxed. She sighed and closed her eye's and got comfy on him. She fell asleep gently on his lap. Her phone kept buzzing in the couch.

Octavia woke a when the movie was ending. She groaned slightly and moved, she had a pillow under her head. She moaned and moved her head. She turned and looked up and smiled."Hey" she said tiredly."Sorry I fell asleep." She said.

Luke smiled down at Octavia, holding her close to him even as she fell asleep. Hearing her wake up and apologize for falling asleep, he simply chuckled and kissed her forehead. "It's fine, I understand. You still feeling bad?" He asked her

Octavia looked up at him and sighed. His lips on.her head felt nice."Hmm a little better still feel off, but.no worries won't puke on you." She said as she went to sit up slowly. She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. She was just happy to be with Luke and glad he was around. Her hand went into his and she locked fingers with his."Another movie? You pick" she told him.

Luke smiled as she gently moved up and onto his shoulder. Smiling, he pecked her lips once before picking up the remote and turning on Avengers, which was always a good movie to watch. Smiling, he tucked his arm around her waist, settling his hand gently over her stomach and letting her lean on him while he held her other hand. "Hope this is ok." He mumbled softly.

She. Kissed him back lightly as he pecked her lips. She saw him turn on Avengers and inwardly groaned. She stayed leaned into him.amd his hand on her stomach made it do a little flip she nods her head and placed her hand on his."I have an appointment tomorrow, my brothers were going to take me unless you wanted to." She said to him. She looked over at him gently."it would be missing some school." She said. She wanted him to but he didn't have to, she was feeling better with Luke around.

Luke looked over at her as she slid her hand over his, smiling softly as her as he brought their hands up to his face and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles. "I would love to take you, especially if it means missing school." He said.

She laughed and shook her head."Of course that sounds like a plan." She said. She sighed and nuzzled into him, she sighed she hated this feeling sick and the weight she had gained was annoying to her. Her stomach felt like it had definitely grown. She looked like she put on a few pounds over the summer, but nothing major yet, she heard that the fifth month you gained a lot of weight she wasn't going to be happy about it.

They watched movies most of the afternoon, she looked at the time as her stomach gtowled it was around 6 and her stomach was growling at her. She looked for her phone and saw the calls and messages. Octavia frowned and deleted them.immediately."so dinner?" She asked him

Status
Not open for further replies.