Forever Your's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke stayed with Octavia all afternoon until dinner time. When she asked about dinner, he smiled and shifted out from under her. "I'll make us something, you stay here." He said.
(Sorry camping until Friday."

(No problem doll, have fun)

She nods and let's him get up to make dinner. She sighed, and looked at him her hand was on her stomach lightly. She was feeling hungry again and not as sick. She glared at her phone as it went off again. She picked it up and stood."Derrick we're done stop calling and texting me." She snapped. He started talking about there kid."you have no say if I keep him or her or not." She said."I am keeping the child we're done and if you want in the child's life you will pay child support and get supervised hours with her if not leave me alone." She said and hung up, she was in tears on the couch. She hated this over emotion having a kid gave her she curled up in a blanket.

Luke was making dinner when he heard Octavia snapping. Letting the pasta cook, Luke walked over to her and say next to her on the couch, pulling her curled frame into his arms.

She curled into Luke and clung to him as she cryed into his shoulder. She was upset, she hated her ex, for even doing this to her. She looked up at Luke and sighed. He was staying with her even if it wasn't his kid. She was confused why on earth would he do that for her. She was 3 months along and almost out of her puking her guts out stage, she wasn't looking forward to growing much more of a stomach.

Luke rubbed her back as she cried, holding onto her. Sure, it wasn't his kid, and it may not make sense for him to stay, but he really did love Octavia, more than she copied imagine. So he stayed.

Octavia finally stopped crying her tears drying up. She just lay her head on him. She sighed and looked up at him."sorry." She said gently. She sniffed and wiped her eyes. She was glad Luke was here. She liked having him around, he made everything better.

Luke nodded softly, and kissed her forehead gently. "It's fine, you can cry to me as much as you want." He said, stroking her hair. "Want to watch me make dinner?" He asked her softly.

Octavia nods and sits up slowly. She walked with him to the kitchen and heaved herself on the counter to watch him cook. She bit her lower lip and smiled at him. Her moods changing quickly. She was hungry the food smelled good as he got farther along with it.

Luke smiled and walked with her, taking a glance at her on the counter before stirring the pasta and the sauce. "I Hope it smells good because I aint much of a cook." He said, laughing softly.

She smirked and nods." Yeah, it smells amazing." She said to him. She looked at him and smiled. "It does smell Super good though and if it didn't I be in the bathroom." She said slightly joking. If it smelled off to her she be puking which was every day and was really annoying.

Luke chuckled, shaking his head. "Well I'm glad because I made extra." She said.

She smiled "sounds good.thank you." She said. Octavia kissed his cheek and went to grab plates and cups she set up the table and helped him get the plates ready. After dinner he took her home. She kissed him gently, see you "tomorrow at 7:30 remember dont be late my appointment is at 8:30." She said to him. She walked in and went to go to bed.

Octavia woke in the morning wearing a dress and combat boots. She did her hair and make up and texted Luke good morning. She sat in her kitchen waiting on him.

Luke smiled at her and fed her dinner, before taking her home. He exchanged one kiss with her before she went inside. He spent the rest of the night sitting around, before falling asleep.

Luke arrived exactly on time the next morning, knocking on her door.

Octavia got up and walked for the door. She smiled as she saw Luke. She hugged him gently. "Ready?" She asked him. She was actually feeling good today. She wasn't sick and it was nice. She however had her purse on her that had pregnancy pops and stuff like that. She had eaten breakfast for once with her family instead of puking her guts out.

Luke smiled as she hugged him, and he hugged her back, kissing her forehead. "Ready. Let's go." HE said softly, taking her hand and leading her to his car.

She got in his car and buckled in. She smiled at Luke and held his hand. Octavia gave him directions to her baby doctor. She walked in and filled out her name. She sat with Luke and bit the skin under her nails. She was nervous slightly. Her heart was pounding she hated doctor's to begin with so being pregnant sucked in that aspect.
"Octavia?" A female voice said.A which made her heart skip a beat. She got up and walked in holding Lukes hand. They did all the normal check up things weight her etc. They get her into a room and have her drink a ton of water.she hated this part it was slightly uncomfortable. The nurse asked if Luke was the father. Octavia lied and said yes. She laid back waiting on the doctor. She breathed in and placed her free hand on her stomach.

Luke drove Octavia to the doctors, walking inside with her and sitting down. She was edgy, he would be too if he had to go though something like this. He kept her hand tightly in his grasp, seeing as she didn't want to let go. He was confused on why she lied about him being the father. Luke pursed his lips tightly, and waited for the doctors to leave, looking at Octavia. 'You probably should have told them I'm not the father." He mumbled

She looked at him."I could of but then you be back in the waiting room and I would like to have you in here since none of my family is here." She said. She fell silent as the door opened. "Well hello Octavia. Glad to see you. Alright let's see. Your slightly under weight that should all change now your out of your first trimester, but all and all looks good. Your taking your vitamins and look healthy. Lets see your little one. " he had her pull her dress up and put jell on her stomach as he started the ultrasound."there we are. Still to early to determine sex, but all looks good." He said and smiled." I will be back give you two a minute " he said and left after wiping the help off.

Luke sighed and shook his head, holding onto her hand. "Hmm, good point." He spoke softly, giving her head a kiss before the door opened and the doctor came in. Looking at the screen, he could see a tiny little thing inside her. Seeing as the doctor left, Luke sighed, holding her hand tightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.