The Ball Python Queen
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Online Availability
- Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
Luke was excited. It had been a whole year since he had last seen a lot of people, including Octavia. He had been dying to see her since last year, and he really hoped he could find her before classes. Looking around, Luke wore his signature lip piercing which he had gotten a few years ago, a beanie, a pair of worn out convers, ripped jeans, and a loose sleeveless t shirt. He kept looking for Octavia around the halls of the school as people came and went by him. He was wearing a sleeveless nickleback shirt and some ripped jeans, a usual favorite of his as he kept looking for his sassiest and best friend in the world.
Last edited by a moderator: