Forest of the Dreaming OOC

Welcome to the RP @Cassius! I was wondering if you could perhaps add a little story to your first post that explains your character's origions? It doesn't have to be much. All of the characters who arrive in the forest come from a story, you see ^^

oh, well I was just going to wait until somebody ask him to explain why he's there but ok

I guess I'll keep Enoch asleep for now ; v ;" straight into the furnace...

Patience for a post c: no one is left behind -U-"

Rather people finish a small part and then meet a new part.:0

It avoids less confusion and stuff o_o not trying to be mean @DoomyCakez
We don't take long either XD
And tag you guys in a post when we're going to a new part

1. Okay we can wait for now if you guys wish to finish. I was not going to post anyways since there is nothing I can really say at the moment lol....It is more just Lady and Crono that can do stuff for now until Enoch wakes up.

2. Yeah let there be less confusion because I have no idea what is happening with everyone else.

3. I always tag in posts, however at the current moment there was no one to tag. I was leaving interaction open. It just so happened that Raydon and Issac were the lovelies that made it there in the first place.

4. You aren't being rude lol, but this is a Jump-in Roleplay. With a bunch of different stories happening at once, confusion is apparent. Also, this RP revolves around different stories so we are suppose to move around and let everyone write what is happening until they bump paths.

Also, I believe a bit of collaboration will be in order at some point, so we all will be able to know who all is interacting with who, and who all wants to interact in the future~

EDIT:

You aren't being left behind if you are in a completely different scenario X,D <3

That is...after everyone catches up lol X,3

@Lady Amalthea @Crono

I believe that I will make this a bit more of a challenge for the two. How's about a little...ermmm tree army? Angry Earth?

Omg I just died X,D Issac just made me laugh so hard. That's so messed up!

Isaac didn't really like Raydon anyway X) Not to mention he doesn't care about Enoch that much, as she has no relation to the person he needs killed. Enjoy the funnies while you can, things are going to get dark when Isaac meets Nexx.

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
Poor Raydon X,D But there are more people coming so yay!

Everyone!

Powerade break

-Passes out mini cups of orange powerade-

tumblr_inline_mum0tmIoZU1qbm82f.gif

You.. you disappoint me doom.....
I THOUGHT WE WERE SPECIAL.

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_inline_mum0tmIoZU1qbm82f.gif

You.. you disappoint me doom.....
I THOUGHT WE WERE SPECIAL.
I AM SPECIAL D,: POWERADE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL...so is gatorade ; - ; -cries softly-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sorry about how late my post is getting guys >///<