Forest of the Dreaming OOC

L

LunarLavendula

Original poster
This is the OOC for Forest of the Dreaming, for general discussion and plotting purposes! This is not a sign up thread, feel free to post your characters straight in the IC.

I will occasionally be throwing in plot twists/events but I would like to stress these are entirely optional to take part in. You are free to write your stories as you chose ^^ They are there to add in a little more action/adventure to the thread and bring characters together who take part in them.

I love this RP and characters XD. Sorry for writing lots though ono

Hahaha I forgot to look for one of these thingies XD I think i'm just trying to get involved into too many things in this story at once though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: LunarLavendula
totally going to do this

@N/A I'm really loving this roleplay too :D and dw about post amount, I like how the stories are playing out :3

@Ayla come join the party!

I've also created a second character, because the story came to me and I just couldn't resist...

Reactions: N/A
Loving the RP so far! Just waiting for @N/A to post before I post again. I'm so excited!! :valentine:_:valentine:

@DANAsaur im gonna post XD different time zones. So it's early here, probably late early or afternoon for you XD

actually I have a different time zone too >_< It's night time here, way past my bed time xD

Reactions: N/A
@DANAsaur @Lacuna oh my god. Just imagine when they get back Atalanta and rest at the shrine. XD
Since the kids are foo dogs/guardian spirits I can imagine that naturally the other creatures don't mess with them.

However the sister is bossy. Then crystal and Illoran lecture the kids:
"____,___ the two of you being little foo dogs is our little secret. Ok?"
"Ok!"
"If you turn into little foo dogs around man or other beings, it will surprise them to much. And no matter what you need to be sure to never do that. Can you promise me that?"
"I promise."
"And one more thing."
"Hmm?"
"If you meet other animals or beings, especially beastly ones out in the woods--make sure you're not bossy to them."
Girl: Howcome!?
"Because <god name> would want you to be nice."
"We'll be good!"

-- 3 days later --
Boy:*crying to illoran*
Girl: HES SUCH A FRAIDY CAT SIR! I CHASED THE CHIMERA AWAY! IT WAS FUNNY! ALL HE DID WAS SIT THERE--BUT NOT ME!*grin*

OMG xD It's like Illoran and Crystal have kids xD I like how the boy foo-dog is so meek and innocent. Maybe Crystal will snatch him away and put him in her nest for keeps? hahaha :D

@DANAsaur I know right. Also sorry for short post, on my phone XD
Or build a nest next to the shrine or around the sacred part of the forest XD.
I CAN IMAGINE WHEN THE TWINS HAVE PROBLEMS BOY ALWAYS GOES TO CRYSTAL AND SINCE GIRL HAS NO WHERE TO GO SHE GOES TO ILLORAN XD.

Although girl pup is more skilled at aggressive things I can totally see Illoran teaching her peace and crystal teaching Boy pup to be more aggressive and braver in terms of hunting, living up to his line of protecting, etc.

Illoran taking it upon himself to teach the little foo-girl court manners... xD can't wait to see what's going on with the golden crane, too :3

also I'm in GMT, it's mid afternoon here xD

I got Elian/Zaire/Essence for a boy o-o

BUT THEN AGAIN YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSE/THINK/NAME LE BABIES 8D

I was thinking of embaressing her with something like Bonniebelle, or maybe find a good name that means courage/fiesty/picks on little brother xD

Oh my god that's so cute and I feel you XD.
I have a twist for them 8D

Bethani/Bethany/Benthanie?
Blair? IDK XD

I was thinking naming the boy Tomoe or Soushi. Anyway, what do you think? @N/A

Damn, it's already 11:00 PM here, GMT +8

@DANAsaur @Lacuna
Bethanie and Tomoe
Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

Reactions: DANAsaur