Forest of the Dreaming OOC

Sorry about how late my post is getting guys >///<
Isss okay <3 Take your time, because I know it's going to be awesome - v -

FOREST VS. DARK MAGIC

LET THE CLASH BEGIN

So uh, guys? is this RP still a thing? DANasaur?

This place has quietened down a bit :_: hopefully things will liven up soon.

~3~ hmph still here dangit

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
not sure what to write. to my knowledge, a tree army is moving their way?

not sure what to write. to my knowledge, a tree army is moving their way?
It is not really moving. If anything, it is heading towards the dark castle that Enoch is being held in, but people should have definitely been able to see the giant bolt of light in the sky. You guys are heading back to the shrine, so you will definitely see the destroyed shrine...trees not so much, but you can happen upon them because they are looking for Enoch

I was expecting someone else to post and move the story ahead since i said i didn't understand the situation at first as well ._.
and the shrine is destroyed? Its to large due to it being in its own section of the forest to be fair.. o-o

it's not completely destroyed, but Raydon did go on a total rampage there

I'm still drawn a blank on what to type. Its like you guys are expecting me to still post in this state .A. ...
I'LL JUST HAVE HER RUN TO THE SHRINE. CHECK IT OUT I DUNNO.

I'm still drawn a blank on what to type. Its like you guys are expecting me to still post in this state .A. ...
I'LL JUST HAVE HER RUN TO THE SHRINE. CHECK IT OUT I DUNNO.
well did she not sense something was wrong? I believe you put that in your post. Besides, you are all already heading back to the shrine anyways, so maybe you can have....I don't know, one of the elders from the shrine come and cry of its destruction and the man that attacked? I believe that would definitely help the story along for your characters.

I meant that she was pointing out something wrong rather then sensing and knowing. And the elders aren't really people, their plants stuck to the stone walls. plant heads.. (picture is on the first page on my first post) so yeah q.q. Thats why I'm hesitant. Like said, i'll have Atalanta just run over there.

bump bumpity bump bump - 3 -

I've got writers block for both characters right now xD

Anyone got any ideas? Illodran is going to swear avenge and help rebuild the shrine until its safe again for the girls and pups (he... still doesn't know how powerful the ladies are xD), and to hunt down Raydon, but I don't want the two to meet yet.

As for Raydon, I'd like to get a good dynamic between him and Enoch (he's probably going to be real annoyed his magic hurt her) so I was thinking he'd try to make sure she has everything she needs to not die (THE NEED FOR FOOD AND WATER IS WEAKNESS) but he's basically heartless so he may not notice immediately she's uncomfortable @_@