[-Forced To be {ONE}

• Thread starter TheSkyIsNotTheLimit
  • Start date
Below deck, Falco was washing mugs and stuff that had been piled up in the room. He was working hard, ignoring anything and everything around him.

Violet turned to see one of the higher commanding members spit on the deck in front of a girl. When he left, she went over to the girl. "Would you like some help?" she asked, smiling.

Jett was trying to relax a little, before he was sent back to work, but as he stood there with his eyes closed taking in the cooling sea breeze and listening to the ocean, he was interrupted by a pirate shouting behind him. He turned around to see one of the female crew being abused by Mr. High and Mighty second in command Shark Head. "What a prick." he muttered under his breath so he wouldn't hear him, "If he's so tough, why doesn't he pick on someone his own size" He stood with his back leaning against the railing, watching the girl clean the deck. Another girl approached her, seeming to want to help, "No way, this is my break time. There is absolutely no way I'm going over there to help her." He told himself. Within the next minute he found himself standing in front of the girl, asking "I could help too, unless you object."

Lacey smiled. "Thanks, but I need to do this. Shark Head may see me and give me more work. But thanks for the offer," she sighed. Lacey kept scrubbing thinking of the girl. "I am Lacey. What is your name?" she asked. Before anyone else could see her, lacey kept scrubbing the deck. The sea breeze filled her body and it felt nice. It was summer, and the breeze was a nice touch too. She watched the bubbles foam up on the rag and kept scrubbing.

"Violet, call me Vi." she said, shrugging at the girl's dismissal to her offer. She sat down behind her. "Nice to meet ya Lacey."

Lacey turned to Violet and grinned. "Nice to meet you, Vi," she greeted. Quickly, lacey got back to work and started cleaning with the dirty rag that she had used for the past 6 years. It was not a huge rag, though it was just big enough to get the job done. Suddenly, one of the crew members yelled "LAND HO!!" Blackbeard came out of his room and eyed everybody. "I need all the lower class pirates!" he yelled. Lacey walked up to him and waited for all the others.

Violet followed Lacey up and stood straight, waiting for orders.

"OI! BOY! CAP WANTS YA!" Falco heard. He put down the dish and emerged from below deck, standing beside Violet and watching Blackbeard.

Blackbeard grinned. "You little sea rags are going to the island fist. But, you have to kill the mayor for me. Don't care how you do it, just kill him," the captain commanded. "We chose you because if you get killed, it wont matter," he smirked. Blackbeard put his hand on Flaco`s arm and said in a commanding way "You are in charge." Then before he left, he stepped on Violet`s and Lacey`s foot in a serious matter. "Don't screw this up. Oh, and don't have any town folk notice," his final words were. Then left.
Lacey`s face showed anger and irritation as he walked away. Then, turned to Falco. "So, how are we going to kill the mayor?" she asked in a sarcastic tone, yet serious.

Falco froze. I'm in charge?!?! What got into his mind?

Violet turned to Falco. "Yeah." She said, agreeing with Lacey.

"Uhh..well..Let's umm.." He was at a loss of words. "Scout the island first, we'll plan from there." He said after a moment, wisking up a fake bravery.

After the girl denied his offer, and a little before Blackbeard showed up, Jett had begun to climb up the mast of the ship. He jumped from rope to rope, from ledge to ledge. By the time he'd heard the Captain demand for the lesser crew, he was already halfway up, resting on a thin shaft of wood. "Figures he'd want me, after I've just bloody climbed all the way up here." he sneered, looking down to the captain. He rested for a little while longer, looking down at the boy who'd been left in charge. He was a little older than him, and he looked a ton more experienced, "Well, I guess it'd be about time I met the group" he decided, a smile coming across his face. He grabbed on to one of the nearby ropes and jumped up onto it, sliding down towards the deck. He laughed the whole way down, until he began to smell burning leather. He looked down to his hands and saw the rope burning through them. A burning sensationbegan to envelop his hand. "Ahhh!" He yelled, as he foolishly let go of the rope. He looked down to his hands, and realized a few seconds later what he'd just done, "Uh-oh" He said, as he plummeted down to the group. He landed a few feet away from the other people, hitting the ground hard and sending the noise of cracking wood throughout the ship. He got up slowly off the ground, "Well, that hurt." He smiled a little, "I gotta remember to do that again." The thought of the adrenaline rush he'd experienced still fresh in his mind. He turned back to the group of two girls and a guy, scratching the back of his head and grinning like an idiot, "So, we gotta go and kill a mayor or somethin'?" He asked, having heard little to none of Blackbeard's demand.

Violet looked up as Jett yelled. When he hit the ground, she tilted her head a little and waited to see if he responded to falling. He did, so she returned her attention to Falco.

Falco looked over and the boy who had fallen from climbing. "Actually, yes. And we're going to scout around first before we draw out a plan." He said calmly as he kept his face emotionless, but he was groaning inside.

Lacey stood by Violet and watched as Jett fell. "You alright?" she asked with a grin. He was a handsome pirate, that looked about her age, and Lacey kind of liked him. Lacey smiled and turned back to Falco, "What are we going to use to kill the mayor?" she asked. Then, Shark Head came up with some sword and daggers. "Here you little rug rats," he smirked and put the weapons at the teen`s feet. Lacey grabbed a sword and swung it around, though it didn't go near anybody.

Violet smiled and picked up two daggers, turning them in her hands. "Perfect."

Falco motioned to the weapons when they hit the ground. "These." He picked up a sword too, weighing it in his hands. "Any questions?"

Lacey was the first to speak "Nope," she said with a regular tone. The teen looked around if anybody else had any questions. Lacey clutched her sword, it wasn't that sharp, but it was sharp enough to get the job done, or maybe less. Lacey looked down at her sword, then looked at Falco for any more instructions.

Violet shook her head and slipped the daggers into her belt.

Falco nodded. "Well, I have one. How are we supposed to get out of the boat?" he asked, more to the ambling crew then the group.

Lacey looked around the ship and spotted a row boat. "With that," she said, pointing at the rowboat at the side of the ship.

"Ohhh!" He awed, staring wide eyed at the weapons lying in disarray on the floor. "Ah, Maybe I should take a cutlass. Or maybe a dagger would be better suited to the job. This one looks pretty nice, but Ah! It's got a blade duller than Shark Head's brain...." he chattered, going through the weapons one by one, trying to find something that suited him nicely. Over hearing the group making plans to leave, he began to rush, picking up blades and tossing them carelessly behind his head in denial, nearly cutting off a few toes of some fellow pirates, one of which approached him, booting him in the back of the head, "Ya keep throwin' knives like that boy, and I'll be throwin' one through that thick skull of yer's, kapische?" He turned around, heading back to whatever he'd been doing before, which appeared to be just standing there and looking intimidating, "Aye, me head!" Jett cried, lying on the floor and rubbing the bump that began to form on the back of his head. He got over himself after a while, sitting back up and sifting through the weapons once more. He decided quickly to settle on a cutlass, with two daggers on his belt that he intended to use for throwing purposes, or assassination if the time called for it. He got up off the floor, swinging the sword expertly through the air, testing it out, "Eh, it'll do." He pointed it down to the ground, looking over to the row boat they'd be taking to the island, "Well, let's get this show on the road! The quicker I can get off this ship the better." He groaned, still rubbing the back of his head as he stumbled over to the boat.

Falco nodded. "Thanks er-" He didn't know any of their names.

Violet looked over to the boat and approached it. She jumped in carefully and sat at one end, looking down into the water.

Falco. "Yeah, okay er-.." He said, agreeing with Jett. He turned to see Violet already in the boat, so he started towards it.

Lacey ran and hopped into the boat. She looked at violet and then turned to the rope that releases them into the water. Lacey grabbed her sword and slashed the rope and the boat plopped into the water. It created a big splash around the wooden boat. "Who is going to row?" she asked.

"I'll row one side!" Violet volunteered, already taking the oars for the stern of the small boat.

Falco looked around. "Any other volunteers?"

Lacey breathed in heavily "I will row another side," she sighed. Lacey scooted over to the side that she rows and grabbed the ore.