[-Forced To be {ONE}

• Thread starter TheSkyIsNotTheLimit
  • Start date
Violet nodded. "Let's fo then." She placed the oar into the water and pushed against the large ship. The life boat turned away from the ship and Violet started to row, taking deep breaths with each entrance to the water.

Falco nodded and looked around. Everyone had entered the ship. And they're all looking to me to lead them...uuuugh

(Sorry I've been away for the last week)
Leaning back on the edge of the boat opposite to Falco, Jett kicked his feet up on one of the seats of the boat and closed his eyes, taking the opportunity to relax. He opened up one eye and looked over to Falco. The boy didn't seem like he was too keen on being a leader, Jett could tell. He could see it in the way he acted, "Oi, er... uhh, Falco was it? Ya seem a little stressed mate." He commented, letting his head droop backwards and closing his eye again. He dangled his arms off the side of the boat, bathing them in water. Without hesitation, He flicked both arms up a little, sending a little splash of water to the girls who were rowing the boat, giving a mischevious little grin as he did so.

Falco blinked. "Uhh.. No." He looked out over the water.

Violet narrowed her eyes playfully. "Hey now." She said. "I don't need to be wet, or I would just jump in."