Forbidden Creatures (Metal_Baby_Lulu x Raiden Brody)

Jason smiled back. "Me too," he said licking his lips. "Stealth?" he asked curiously. Jason was good at both being stealthy and being quite the attraction. As Jasons stared at the campers his teeth started to get sharper, and his skin slowly turning to a dark blue. His pupil's disappearing, and his eyeballs turning black once more. "Let me know what you want to do with these folks and it'll happen," he said before growling quietly. He was once again in his full hybrid form. He refrained from ripping off his shirt this time, for it's instinct for him to do so every time he turns. He knew if he had ripped his shirt off this time, Jovana wouldn't appreciate it. He smirked and remembered how distracted she was by his abs earlier that day.

Jovana watched him curiously fascinated yet a bit intimidated by his form. He was something she had only heard about in legends growing up in her coven. Never had she encountered one and here she was standing beside the strong beast that could surely prove himself quite the contender to even herself. She raised a brow and looked down at the innocents that knew nothing about their end which was drawing dangerously near. "I want that one." she said nodding towards a handsome man with sandy blonde hair who sat shirtless with a guitar on his lap. Jason eyed the group. There was five in total and Jovana now looked amused. "Watch this." she said disappearing into the shadows. She was swift in the darkness making a sound in one direction and when the attention drew that way from all five campers she appeared behind the male she had chosen closing her strong hand around his larynx so that not even air could escape his throat and with that swift millisecond, he also vanished into the darkness with her where she drained him of his life slowly tasting the sweet nectar of his life. She enjoyed the sounds of screaming when the campers turned to see their guitar strumming partner vanish.

Jason smirked at her skill. 'nice' he thought to himself. Jason hopped down a growled lowly, but loud enough so the campers could hear him. As they looked in that direction. Jason ran swiftly and quickly across the campsite causing the fire to go out. The campers were in deep darkness. All they saw were trees and the stars and moon above. Before they knew it each of them were being taken one by one. Jason tearing them limb by limb, eating out they're insides. Jason only thought of this as disgusting when he was in human form. His mind was different in this state. As he approached the last man from behind he tapped on his shoulder. Once the man turned around Jason grabbed him by his neck. All the man could see was a silhouette of a weird muscle structure. "What are you!?" the man asked in fear. "What a terrible choice for your last words to be," Jason said in a growly monster-like voice. He smirked before flicking his thumb just enough to break the man's neck. He feasted on the remains he had salvaged, and waited for Jovana to meet him but the skeletons that he had sucked dry.

She had satiated her hunger. Having been a nomad for such a long time she could go weeks without feeding although it truly did drive her insane. One body was enough to sate her but as she strolled towards her companion she saw the pile of bodies and shook her head "tsk tsk. Aren't we a hungry hybrid." she mused. Her mouth chin had a few drops of blood but his was rather painted. She giggled looking at the comfortable looking sleeping bags. "Well I know what I'm taking once we leave." she crouched into the largest tent burrowing herself into the softness of the sleeping bag. "Now this is how camping should be." she sighed stretching out. Vampire or not, comfort was a nice luxury.

Jason slowly turned back to his human form, while he was walking towards the tent that Jovana had made her way to. He wiped the blood off of his face which seemed to be plastered all over the lower half of his face. He crawled into the tent and took his shirt off. "I was hungry." he said with a smirk. He made himself comfortable before pulling Jovana close. His abs were rippling once more. They weren't protected by a shirt. He smiled and kissed her forehead before cuddling closely with her.

Jovana melted against him unaware of what he was doing. She had never once been treated that way and even though at first she was taken aback she nestled close to him and kept herself from blinking watching him closely. He smiled at her and she was sure that if she was human, she would've blushed. "I'm not quite sure what you're doing coming with me on this voyage... it's going to get pretty ugly once we reach Zenith." she murmured into his shoulder knowing very well that she would not be the beautiful kind Jovana that Jason was starting to get to know. She was going after the killer of her mother. This was going to be cold and deadly

"What's the harm?" Jason asked. He smirked and kissed her on the lips softly. "I'm going to stay with you. No matter what okay?" Raiden smiled at her and kissed her once more before holding her cold body in his arms.

[[Sorry for the hiatus, been busy with finals in school. 3 days left till freedom thank God.]]

The night drew in around them and at first glimpse of light Jovana slid from beside Jason. Her mind filled with her own voice screaming at her.

-Why would you allow him to get so close? This will only end in disaster. You care... they die. Father finds out, he's dead.-

She yelled trying to clear her thoughts kicking at a tree sending it crackling and toppling over. It came down with a loud thud and she heard his footsteps behind her.
Jovana looked at him and gave him a meek smile pointing North. "Still have a long way to go." He pulled the shirt hanging around his neck the rest of the way on and they began their journey further north.

The sounds of a city called to the travelling nomads ears as the sun was just beginning to set. She smiled genuinely at him for the first time. "Please for all that is holy tell me that you have some sort of identification on your being?" He raised an eyebrow towards her and she grabbed his hand jolting him towards the city. They entered the bustling town and made their way towards the sound of deep music. "I'm ready for a drink or two." he held the door to the bar open with a look on his face as if she had no idea what she was about to do. She went in first walking over towards the bar as Jason slid into a chair in the far dark corner of the congested music filled building.

The bartender turned and smiled at Jovana in a way that made her almost scoff. "What can I do for you gorgeous?" "Oh I'd like four long necks." "You gonna drink those all by yourself?" "Nope." she said looking over at Jason who eyed the exchange. "Such a shame. It'd be on the house if you were alone." Jovana bit her lip smiling at the way the man's blood rushed through his jugular. She could see the sudden pulse and could almost hear the rush even above the deafening music. "I'll tell you what, these four are on me." She nodded at the man and carried the four towards the table. "Drink up." she said tilting the bottle to her lips while swaying her hips to the music.

Jason took his bottle and tilted it back into his mouth. He snarled at the bartender. He was already announced dead in his mind. You slob. Don't talk to her, he thought to himself. She's mine! Jason raised an eyebrow at him. He drank some more, before walking over to Jovana. He noticed her hips moving to the music. "You wanna dance beautiful? Ya know so I won't kill that bartender." Jason notices the bartender coming back and he immediately kissed her, watching the bartender. As he kissed her he flipped him off. He pulls away. "Let's dance please...like now..."

Jovana raised a confused eye brow at him and nodded putting her beer down just as Jason pulled her in through the crowd. She smiled at him as he closed the gap between them their bodies brushing against each others. She hadn't even been able to recall the last time she had danced and enjoyed herself for once. She liked the way his arms held her close and although he was of a different species, she was becoming familiar and actually coming to like his scent. The bartender watched through slit eyes as Jason twirled Jovana around his hands still in hers as her back now faced him and they continued to dance.

The music was intoxicating and before she knew it they had danced to four songs. She leaned in close to tell him she was going to finish her beer now before it got too warm and head back for the table. She noticed a pale red headed woman stared at her from close by the woman's bathroom. When Jovana made eye contact she squinted her eyes downing the rest of the frothy beverage. Jason tipped his own bottle to his mouth as Jovana walked towards the woman who vanished behind the door as soon as Jovana got close.

The door creaked slightly as it opened into a pale white room that muffled the commotion just beyond the door. Jovana stood with a hand on the door still her eyes scanning the stall doors, there was no sign of the woman. "Hello?" she finally said when the eerie emptiness went on enough. The young woman smelled of vampire but looked impure. She lunged at Jovana who moved to the side effortlessly her eyes narrowing at the woman. The marks on her neck gave her off as a newborn still thirsty for the first drops of blood. "If you think you did a good job in luring an innocent being I must say you were dumb not to have noticed what I am." The girl growled coming after Jovana again. "I didn't ask for this!" the woman said in a choppy voice. "I was born into this, it is all I've ever known. I don't know what you seek but bringing your insatiable hunger to a town was your first mistake." "Just one bite." Jovana snickered. "If that was all it took... tsk tsk." Jovana jumped as the girl advanced and held her arms behind her back the sound of the dislocation reverberating through the vacant stalls. "I want you to look at yourself, how dumb you were thinking that you could outsmart a vampire." The girl struggled in Jovana's grasp and let out a scream as Jovana forced her neck sideways and bit down on her flesh. Her eyes went wide and slowly dimmed into the drained void of a lifeless body. Jovana wiped her mouth before dragging the woman into a stall and sitting her in there making sure to lock the door before jumping out.

When she walked out of the bathroom Jason stood leaned against the wall right outside the door his eyes squinted lightly when she walked towards him. "We need to go... now."

Jason nodded. He took her hand and walked out of the joint. "What went on in there? I sensed another vampire. Are you okay?" Jason wasn't too worried, because he knew she could take care of himself, but he still had to make sure. "You don't look at all...but I heard some fighting in there. No one in there had any trail of wolf or vamp, so I was hopefully the only one who the all the commotion...anyway, where to next beautiful?" he asked.