Forbidden Creatures (Metal_Baby_Lulu x Raiden Brody)

Jason's sleep was interrupted by beautiful Jovana's words. Her voice was so sweet it could have lulled him back to sleep, but as she left Jason had the urge to follow her. He hopped out of his bed and followed her out. "Hey um...where are you going?" he asked her as she walked farther and farther away. "You leaving me?" Jason twisted his wrist and showed his palm making a 'why?' gesture. "You had like no problem with me almost watching you undress...I feel drawn to you now." he said with a smirk. "Is it okay if I come along?" he asked making his irresistible face, hoping she would fall victim to it.

Jovana stopped when he spoke of her undressing and turned on one heel glaring at him. "That was in no way an invitation for you to think or commit to memory the moment of my idiotic mistake of showing you any part of me." She said indignantly. She had completely forgotten he had been in the cave when the incident had occurred. She shook her head erasing the memory herself. "I am going to a place far away from here on business. Don't you have other stragglers to eat? A woman to go to? Someone you can spook?" she said raising a perfectly groomed eye brow at him. Truth is she wanted to keep herself guarded, she didn't know what it was to let anyone in and it was foreign and scary to her all at once. She fought off a smile at his pathetic version of convincing her. She sighed feeling her defiance falter. She turned and walked a few steps again before shrugging. The only form of communication she was going to allow herself to acknowledge he was allowed to accompany her until they reached Zenith, then she would go do her bidding without him knowing.

Jason started to walk behind her. "Uh...to um....answer your question....you're the woman I want to go to right now." Jason covered his mouth. He'd probably regret saying that after she would probably beat him around. "S-Sorry...." Jason ran his hand through his hair. I''m losing her he thought to himself. Jason sighed as he walked along with her.

Due to Jason being a few steps behind her, he didn't see the smile that splayed across her face. Well for an annoying tail, he's sweet. She thought to herself. He strode up to walk beside her and she looked over at him when he wasn't watching. He was quite the sight for women's eyes. She tried to regain her thoughts as she continued to let her eyes slip to his muscular abdomen no longer hidden by the coat she had first seen him in. She shook her head when his gaze met hers and took a sharp turn towards the town. "Before you ask, we're getting you some damn clothes." She said hearing his chuckle as he followed suit. If they were going to be on this long journey together she was going to need to be able to focus

Jason smiled as he followed her to town to get some clothes. He smirked. "Oh am I distracting you? I'm so sorry," he said before flexing every part of his body while he walked with her. He looked straight ahead as if he was doing nothing at all.

Jovana rolled her eyes at him not wanting to admit that he was right. She was acutely aware of his flexing and forced herself to be as oblivious as possible counting her steps mentally. "Of course you are." she muttered to his apology. Once they entered the nearest town they received quite a few looks from humans as Jason walked shirtless. She raised an eyebrow her core grumbling hungrily as they passed a woman who had slipped on the sidewalk and had blood seeping from a scraped knee. She turned quickly into a store and bought the first shirt she could find. "Would you like your boyfriend to try it on?" The associate asked looking at Jason who smiled when she mentioned boyfriend. Jovana glared at the woman swiping her card and turning handing him a black t shirt. She walked back out heading towards the woods once again. She looked over at him sliding the fabric over his head and blinked. Why was this hybrid having such an affect on her?

After Jason slipped the shirt over his head he turned to Jovana. "That chick who had that accident on the sidewalk...kind of made me hungry....think we could go hunting together when night hits?" he asked her with a sweet smile. "I mean...you know...not like 'together' but like...just as a pair....I mean woah that wasn't supposed to sound like that....like....just to go eat....not together, but....together basically." Jason felt like he was asking her on a date which made him badly nervous. He tensed up awaiting either a slap then an answer, or an answer followed with a bunch of insults,

Jovana looked at him with a raised brow. "I'm not sure that would be the best idea you probably intimidate most meals. How about I lure and you kill. I'll have whatever you don't finish. I usually only get to feed once eery week or two. Im going to need all my strength for Zenith." They walked side by side well into the evening covering a large length of land. Before making camp she held true poking out of the woods and heading to a truck stop. She lured a man with the pretense that her car was damaged and in the winding curves between the woods. Once in eyesight jason attacked and finished the man off leaving enough blood for her as well

"That'd be fun," Jason said to her. He smirked as he watched her walk, for he was slightly behind her. His pervert side started to take over as he watched her ass swing as she took each step. He smiled then immediately snapped back into a normal state. He looked straight ahead. "What will we be doing until then?" he asked.

Jovana shrugged raising an eye brow at some girls who gushed at her companion. "I'm sure they'll show you around town." she said smiling widely at him. He glowered at her and shook his head at her. After they had fed on a helpful wanderer, Jovana sat against a large tree. Jason sat next to her. "Why do you want to travel along side someone you don't even know?" She as curious and knew she had rested enough the night before. She didn't sleep regularly only once a week or so. She stretched out staring up at the sky

At this point Raiden had no idea what she was planning, or where she was going, all he knew is that he wanted to stay. "I don't know...I just have like this connection to you...like a pet and it's master, but....different," Raiden paused. "Jovana you're beautiful. Any guy would follow you around if they were in they're right mind," Raiden inched his arm around Jovana slowly and carefully. "I've fallen under your spell and I definitely want to stay with you, and maybe even help you on your journey..." Raiden was tense, due to his arm being around a girl, who could hurt him badly with in seconds. He swallowed in fear.

[[Is his name Jason or Raiden o,O? lol]]

Jovana listened carefully to his words and although she was rigid as stone when his arm touched her, she didn't move. It had been too long since she had been with any company or companion. At least twenty years their time. She couldn't hide the fact that it was nice. Even though they were complete strangers, she felt something different other than hate, anger and loneliness. She softened to his touch and let herself lean against him. "Most men that do, don't live much longer." she laughed lightly. She didn't like the idea of him going on a journey for vengeance. She had lived a long time even though she looked merely in her early twenties. Over a century of fighting to get answers, to end those that had caused her pain and now that something different was happening, she didn't want to show him that side of her. "Tomorrow we'll be heading north for quite some time... So if there's anything you need, you'll need to get it at the town before we leave."

((lol in so many other rp's my characters name is Raiden. I'm just used to typing it lol my bad!))

Jason found himself blushing hard when Jovana leaned into him. He smiled at her comment about it then laid his head back against the tree. "All I really needed was the new clothes, but other than that I'm ready to go! I'm going to need to feed eventually...the werewolf side of me keeps me hungry twenty four-seven,' Jason said. His shoulders became less tense as he became more comfortable with Jovana. He felt something growing between them. Jason knew for a fact he was very fond of her. He just didn't know if she felt the same...yet.

They didn't move at all the entire night. She didn't sleep but did rest comfortably molded to his side. The sun came out early and they were back onto their journey. She walked at a quick pace. When they reached the base of a mountain she stretched. "I'm going to fly up and wait for you at the summit. Go ahead and hunt." He gave her a swift nod of his head and she jumped up into the air her wings exposing. She looked back to see his skin darken as he began to morph. She reached the peak and stood looking towards the general direction of Zenith's home. Within a few minutes he joined her once again. She smiled leaning in close to wipe a smear of blood from his chin. "Messy much?" he smiled at her with a half grin that made her look away to keep herself from encoding that image to thought to replay time and time again

Jason blushed a when Jovana looked away. He looked down himself, right before looking back up only to half smile once again. He guided her face back to his, and looked into her eyes. His lips were pulling him towards her's, and he couldn't stop it. Jason gently stroked Jovana's cheek, feeling her cold skin in his palms. Jason was getting closer to Jovana, they've never been this close before. He just hoped Jovana wouldn't kill him if they're lips actually touched.

For a second she caught herself having an internal explosion of what ifs and as if she could literally shut her brain off she ignored every single warning of her own voice screaming to run away. He could see the hesitation in her eyes melt away and he closed the gap instantly planting his lips onto hers. She froze and then melted to him. Her arms instinctively came up around his neck and pulled her closer to him. Their lips seemed to fit together as he cradled her head kissing her. She pulled away lightly biting at her lip at the hint of blood that sparked a brightening of her irises. She wasn't hungry but the taste was a welcome intrusion.

Jason was in shock. He had kissed her, yes, but he wasn't dead yet...and judging by the look on her face she enjoyed it. He widened his eyes at her. "No hurting of any sort? After that you don't want to harm me..." Jason smirked a little.

Her playful gaze darkened at his comment. "Don't tempt me." she said placing her hand to his chest pushing only slightly. They were still at the summit of a tall hill. He smiled at her in that half smile that had caused their previous moment and she instantly tore her gaze from him. You're letting yourself play with fire. She turned aiming back towards their trail. "We need to get back on track... we've lost half a day just messing around on this hilltop." He leaned dangerously close to her. "messing around?" She turned and began walking once again shaking her head. There was just something about him

Jason smirked to himself a little, then followed. He walked behind her and decided to stay silent for a bit. He had to take in the feeling of her soft, but cold lips on his warm ones. He could tell that she liked it. Just by the way she was walking now, she wanted to where she needed to go, but she was so distracted by him. Jason smiled as he continued to follow her, watching her ass again like he had before.

Jovana stopped once the moon was high in the sky. She stretched looking around for a place to rest. It was nothing but wilderness now the closest town was close to a hundred miles away. "This'll do." she said sitting down against the trunk of a tree like she did almost every time she was on a journey. She didn't mind nature and nothing that roamed the woods scared her. She watched as Jason drew sticks to start a fire. Before the first strike they heard a noise. She stood sticking her nose to the air to smell. She smiled devilishly. She took off in the direction of the smell and watched from the trees a group of campers sitting around a fire singing songs. Jason was beside her within seconds watching as well. He looked at her with a raised brow. "I'm suddenly hungry." she smiled