For things that go Bump in the night

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He was tired.... but somehow he kept waking up, it was a different nightmare. A woman, pale as the moon and long hair covering her face. This woman would always pinned him down to something. No matter how much he struggled he could not free himself. And then in third person he watched her reach down to his neck and just breathe in. And he would watch in horror as his body slowly became old and then withered to dust. He could not go back to sleep now. He walked to a window and sat on the window seal, staring into the night. Well this was new... He wondered what would happen next...

Naomi stared at the floor as she walked down the confusing hallways. She was already hopelessly lost in the large school. The lady in the office told her that her room would be right down the hall to the left, but she couldn't seem to find where to go and she couldn't see anyone in the halls, even though she sensed their presence. She ran her fingers through her waist-length white hair and listened intently to the loud click of her heels as she walked through the halls aimlessly.

raven could not sleep even when she ws tired from this place called school. why me. she felt something on her lag and she screamed like hell and got out. to see there a snake in her coffen. and she screamed again that the hole school can hear.

Marshall walked in, greeted by a loud scream. Marshall shook his head. "Great. Already regretting being here." Marshall walked to the front desk and stated his name. He immediately got a key and was told he would be sent his classes later. Marshall was destined on finding who ever made that scream, he tracked down the sound and knocked on the door he was positive it came from."Are you okay in there? I mean honestly, that was loud," he said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

June childishly pushed the book on the floor.
"God. It's not like I'll do it again, can't I just enjoy the moment?" she rolled away from it and covered her face with a pillow.
Suddenly a piercing scream echoed through the building. It was loud and sounded as if it was coming from her hallway. She flew to the door and opened it. Curiosity getting the better of her - as always. She leaned out to see where it could have possibly come from. There was another person in the hallway, walking towards where he thought the sound came from as well. He stopped in front of a door and started yelling, oblivious to or uncaring of the fact that he was being watched.
She glanced across the corridor at dorm 207 to see if the scream had disturbed Hunter.

she runs out the door scaerd. her eyes turned red and she stopped screaming. "raven i won´t say it again it a stupid snake" something evil was in her voice. her other self came out.

-a girl with crimson red hair and dark brown eyes walked into the class room she looked around breifly just a little shy. This crimson haired girl was name was Zoe, she looked a lot like a gothic lolita doll, with the frilly lolita dress and gothic but cute boots, she felt very out of place in this small class room already and in her mind she thought- why father did you afte to make me go here...im scared and no one will like me...-she looked at the teacher who was glaring at ash-

Marshall looked confused and started following her. He followed her. "What?!" Marshall caught up to her and looked in her face...'she's cute,' he thought. "Hey, you okay, walkin kind of fast there." Marshall turned to looked at the room, but kept following her. He eventually dropped his bags, and let down his coffin at his door. He noticed it was his room number as he did. He smirked a little. 'Same floor as the cute girl,' he thought once more.

Hunter had opened the door by the noise and looked at the two all the way at the end of the hall. It was clear he was a bit annoyed by all the commotion. He looked at Juniper, and smiled. Then he looked back at the group of people. "What's going on? What was with all the screaming? Did someone get hurt or something?" He asked blatantly.

"I don't know..." she replied, her curiosity pulling her out of the room and further into the hallway.
I really don't want to get involved with more people right now. It's only been three days and i feel like i've gone through a lifetime of experiences. She returned to her room thinking about the girl in the office, the new male student from the hallway... Summerset... Raven, and of course Hunt-
"Wait..." she looked back at the girl who had sprinted down the hall, "Is that... Raven?"
She went to pick up her book before going back out and closing the door behind her. While mindlessly jotting down a few notes on the silky page she glanced back to Hunter.
"Lets find out," she grinned and followed the two that had taken off.

He nodded smiling. So things are about to get interesting huh? He thought with a smile.
He followed Jena. He was walking quietly and graceful. like a panther.
He looked around. Were those vampires? So at least he wasn't the only one. He walked still behind Jena, not sure. He felt like she knew one of them so he would let her do the talking.

June slowed down next to him, writing more in her book.
"I think that girl's name is Raven," she whispered to him, without looking up. "She's a vampire. I met her in class when she had a little... spat with another vampire of a higher social class... I think. Heaven's knows where he is now," she mused, glancing into Raven's open dorm as she passed. Then jotted down what she saw.
A coffin. Typical.
"The one who is following her is a vampire too, I believe," she continued, observing another coffin that he had dropped by his door. She finally looked up at Hunter.
"I guess you would know since... you're a vampire too," she hesitated, remembering the faint bite marks she had seen when she indirectly began feeding on him.
She cleared her throat and wrote a few more notes in her book. She was never this verbal or emotive. Of course she had these types of thoughts all of the time, but she never expressed them to anyone.
"Do all vampires sleep in coffins?" She tapped her pencil against her cheek twice, not missing a beat as she followed them.

"No, most do. There are a few that don't want to sleep in spent up area everyday, others are probably just claustrophobic, I like the feeling of a bed compared to a wooden casket thank you very much." He said blankly. He liked feeling free. "I may not need to breathe but that doesn't mean I wan't to lay down in some stuffy tight area. I am not claustrophobic. I just prefer wide open spaces. Breathing room. Do you see what I am getting at?" He felt his right leg quiver a bit. Why was he so weak? He did not let it show on a physical level his little struggles. He kept his composure and walked by her side. Other vampires, he honestly did not care for. He did not like admitting to be one of them. He was very young when he was forcefully turned by some girl, She said she did not want to part with him, that he was hers forever. And, she had died the next day. So much for that notion. He was chuckling to himself, it's fast how quickly things can go wrong...

she notice the guy following her but still ran. she didn´t want to talk to him. at one ponit she got back to her room and the snake was no where. till she got back in her coffin and saw it again and slowly got up and walk out of her room closing the door. then a sat down. solf saying. "why me did i piss someone off again did you piss someone off, alice?" he other salf smile and said "no i did not."she sighed and sat next to the door. then she laughed when she noticed she was still wearing her night gown.

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Eve's blurry vision came back into focus as the smoke cleared from around her. She looked back behind her to see the crashed car,surveying her injuries which she found to be bleeding a bit faster since she last checked. She struggled to stay calm and focused because being unconscious wouldn't do anyone any good.[/FONT]

It had been nearly a day since she stole the car and had taken one dagger to the shoulder and a car wreck in her escape.

Even though pain coursed through her body she began to run faster down the dark road searching for any sign of passage. But Eve found nothing and panic rose in her,and this time,nothing could be done to calm her. She looked up see what looked like a school in the distance.

She made to the steps of the school before collapsing.

June watched as Raven fled back to her dorm.
"Well, that adventure was short-lived," she sighed, jotting a few more notes down in her book, before closing it. She glanced to hunter.
"I don't have anymore classes today and you start tomorrow, if I remember correctly. What are you going to do tonight? Have any plans?" She asked, sincerely curious.

He looked at her as she spoke to him. He thought for a moment. "No, not really. I am as free as a bird." He said smiling. Then looked at her. "What about you?" He was enjoying hanging around this girl. He had no idea why, but it was fun. He raised an inquisitive eyebrow. curious about what this girl had in mind instead of what her schedule was. He stood in wait for her response.

she got up and want in to the room. but stayed away from her bed. at one point she opend the coffen and the snake act a and bite her. she screams "F***. but this time the hole school felt like it was in a middle of a eathquak.(not someone who cures)

Red shouted from his room. "What the help does a man have to do to get to sleep in his dorm!?!?" He shut the door. His wolf like ears twitching as he laid on his bed surrounded by ice pillars. Sleep was something he would need for school tomorrow.

M'ar walked around the school looking for his dorm. He scared to death of the students. M'ar had light brown skin and dark bushy hair. He was an indian shapeshifter but he was human when not in shape. He already used his maxed shifts today and was currently wandering vulnerable. He found his dorm and sat on the bed. He looked across the room and noticed a dark figure. "Hey..."