For things that go Bump in the night

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He was red in the face. Embarrassed that he had fell asleep in someone else's room. He must have been really tired..... He looked up. He was very bad at talking with girls. Sometimes it was hard to keep himself emotionless. And he stuttered as well. "Y-yeah.. I was asleep... Sorry i-if I was imposing.... And y-you're welcome..." His face was extremely red. He was like a tomato.

She tilted, her head. Is he really that embarrassed?
"No, it was kind of you to wait for me. Are you missing a class right now? I could write a note for you..." she continued, picking up her black notebook. She held back a small gasp as she read over the things she had written (directly or indirectly).
I really couldn't have stopped if I wanted to... She looked back up to the boy.
"I never got your name."

"N-no not really I haven't even moved into my d-dorm room yet....l-I am a new student. And m-my name i shunter... What's yours?

"Oh you must be a late starter, then," she smiled again, "Do you want some help finding your dorm? This building is sort of confusing."
"What has gotten into you, June? Why so confident... I thought you were the anti-social type."
The words appeared bitterly in red lettering on the page of her black book, she read them over with a glance.
I am more confident... aren't I? Maybe it's from feeding. Her own thoughts appeared in black ink on the page as well.

He nodded smiling. "Thanks... I could really use the help." He said smiling and scratching the back of his head.

She snapped her book close and put it under her arm.
"Did you get your schedule from the front desk, yet? If not, we'll go there first," she led him back into the hallway.

He nodded and followed. He was glad someone was around to help him out. He was totally lost around here.

June took lead down the hallway, unconsciously writing down her thoughts in her notebook.
"This is my first year here too, but it's not to hard to keep up if your observant,"
"No one observes like you, June. Observing is all you're good at." The book blankly commented, in it's own red ink.

Hunter nods listening to everything she says. "Ok... so . be observant.. Got it." He smiled. He could do that. He wasn't good, granted. But he could do alright. He thought that this might actually be a good school year. As long as he didn't have any outbursts.... He should have been fine

June took him to the main office, "Go in, tell them your full name and ask for a schedule. I'll wait here for you."
She took a seat outside of the room and flipped her book open, not attempting to enter the room.

He walked in and told them his full name. After a few minutes they gave him a schedule. He walked out looking at it and nodded. He could probably find a few of these classes without any problem. He smiled. "D-done!"

She looked over his shoulder down at the sheet of paper.
"Room 207... wait. You have the room across from mine?" She checked the paper again, "Huh."

His eyes open wide. Clearly surprised. "W-well then I guess there will be no problem f-finding that room." He smiled. He wondered if he had any classes with her. He was a little curious as well. This was awesome, he thought.

She could feel his emotions so clearly. Feeding from a live victim made her feel like an entirely new person.
I'm just happy he's still alive. She thought to herself anxiously, looking back at him again. She would have said something more, but someone so anti-social as her couldn't possibly change overnight.

He looked around "T-thank you... for all the help... I-if i could do something in return I-i would happily accept..." He was serious. He felt he owed a debt. And he liked his debts repaid in full.

A chill ran through her body at his words. Something in return... She shook her head, giving him a content smile.
"It was my pleasure," she replied, stopping at the door marked 207 in gold lettering.
"Well, here we are," she turned away from him, walking to her room and opening the door. "It should be unlocked. And if you need anything else..." she froze.
I should really be distancing myself from him.

"...don't hesitate to come over and ask."

He nodded smiling face a little red. "T-thank you... I guess I-I'll see you around..." Eventually he would get better with the stuttering and stop completely but it would take a little while. He walked into his room and set everything down. He plopped onto the bed and rested

raven runs to her room to rast there was her beatiful coffen black on the outside and purple silk with a red pillow. what can´t a vampire have a pillow? she falls asleep very fast. and dreams of death and stuff in the past.

Hunter preferred a bed over the normal coffin. He laid down, and closed his eyes. He was very tired. He did not know why, but today. He has been a little weak, He shrugged. Maybe it was just his nerves. He closed his eyes and slept.

She closed the door behind her and leaned her back against it.
"What have I done...?" she breathed to herself. She opened her book and began writing again, going over to sit on her bed.
"The worst thing you could have possibly done," the book replied in it's own way.
"Well... It couldn't have been that bad... i mean... he's still alive isn't he?" she reasoned with herself. She giggled, then gasped. She hadn't heard her own laugh for years. It was crystal clear, and almost melodic.
"I can do so much more now..." she whispered.
"That's not what you should be thinking, Juniper," The red letters slowly appeared on the page.