Floor 13: A Tale of Psychological Horror

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Not to worry, Phi, I honestly don't mind the length of peoples' posts; it's good to have you all involved, so I don't expect a novelette every time you write for this game.

Right then, ladies and gentlemen, time to wrap this introductory segment up.

I'm not sure how many players are still in for this RP, but given the interest this game has had I feel it's only fair to find out if there's openings for new characters.

With this in mind, could everyone who's still interested in playing in Floor 13 please post by [size=+4]FRIDAY THE 17TH OF AUGUST[/size]. This way I know you're still involved.

If you've already posted since my last post, don't worry about this; I've already counted you amongst the 'interested' people.

Cookiez, I'm not sure what door you're referring to in your post; there's only one exit off the floor, and it's currently blocked by a wall of oozing flesh.

Right, sorry for the delay; post be going up soon. The introduction is almost over; we'll be moving onto the next segment very soon.

Roughly around the time the characters move through that strange opening in the wall...

Just checking... after four weeks, it would be a good idea to check, right?

And checking is good for bumpings...we all love bumping, right?