Floor 13: A Tale of Psychological Horror

I like... how organized this is. I might think about this. I might even branch out and make a new character.

"NO!"

shut up, you. You can't be in everything.

"I want to be in everything!"This is what I deal with everyday.

You do appear to be talking to yourself, but given that this is the OOC for a Horror RP that seems fairly acceptable. Jump on in if you're interested, Miss Melia.

We're all congregating in the hallway just now, which is cool. Good to get some introductions, figure out who knows who etc.

We'll get another round of posts in or so, then I'll throw some more plot into the plot-machine.

Also, kinda lost my muse tonight, as you can see in the latest post from little Staci. - w-''''

I might save it til I get up tomorrow morn. <3 I will post like crazy though. >:C or, uh. Post like sane..? :D Yeah. That sounds nicer..?
. . .
Also. I have nightmares a lot. So. That might help with inspiration. 8D <3 -nodnod.-

This sounds so awesome, and a great challenge for me.
If ya want me, ya got me!

Name: Naomi Scott

View attachment 13639
Occupation: Journalist/News Anchorwoman for Broadcast Channel 55 KBOC (5 years), Concert Pianist for local Community Ensemble.

Personality: Non-stop, efficient, always keeping up with what's going on in the world, but continuously forgets to pay some attention to her own little pocket of it. The small elements that keep her life functioning go unnoticed, but she can recall large tidbits of someone else's information that could be another "news-worthy" article for her station.
(Selective Short Term Memory Loss)

A well versed Journalist, organized, thorough in her writer's world, and an exceptional pianist…but don't step into her apartment! There is that saying about messy artist…she definitely fits the bill. It's amazing that she can find the door every morning!

(Minor case of Compulsive, Pathological Collecting).

She never meets a stranger and she can easily talk your ear off about any subject, even when it's unfamiliar to her, but she can be a bit – fake sometimes. It's not her fault…actually… she's so use to portraying her "interested journalist" face when she listens to others, keeping that "anchorwoman smile" plastered on her lips for the camera – it gives that first impression.

She's working to change all of her flaws…
Once you get past that confusing exterior, you'll find a sista who looks like a diva, be is rather down-to-earth.

History: She should be able to afford a better apartment, but she's paying off some hefty college loans and several thousand dollars of credit card damage from her modeling years – had to chop up that Neiman-Marcus Card ...

She rarely stays in her apartment because her friend, Sabian, fears for her life. She patronizes him and stays at his apartment across town sometimes, but some nights she just has to get back home. Tonight...was one of those nights.

agh I want to join this so bad. There's so many talented people here and I love the pacing so far. I've been wanting to work in a roleplay that requires a lot more thought out posts and stuff like I'm seeing here. Problem is, I'm foreseeing a very busy week for myself and I probably won't be able to really properly jump in until next week... :/ is that okay?

[SIZE=+1]Name: Marzia Alessandro

Personality: Get scared easily, artistic vision, sometimes not good at remembering thing. Her favorite subjects are math and ready and enjoys reading different books so she can get any sort of idea for a new project. She adores sweets and and tiny little cats. Marzia lives alone and never thought of having a relationship. She always thought the art around her was her partner. She plays the violin and piano, and will listen to any sort of music.

History:
[/SIZE] Marzia was happily living with her parents in Italy as a child, but soon the happiness was gone when her mother had taken her away from her father to live in America. Ever since then she never any connectivity. She never really bothered to make any friends since she had left the ones from her real home. Always being told she was any amazing painter and artist she decided to live her dream to become one. She's now taking part in company to continue that dream and try to travel back to Italy to see her family and friends.

I Truly do apologize for not seeing the the Giant, green words at the top. My fucking computer is running a bit slow and when I scrolled down I didn't see it one bit till it become smooth again and I go back up. Forgive me T^T

No need to apologise, m'dear, and welcome to the game. Just have one quick request; for reasons of plot, could you edit your post to have Mariza waking up in her apartment rather than just arriving in the hallway? The reason why will become apparent very soon, I assure you.

Okay, [size=+3]GM NOTE TIME:[/size]

[size=+1]We now have eight characters involved with this RP. Which is awesome, given that it's only been up for a day or so; thank you everyone who's expressed an interest or joined up. However, horror works best with a small cast, and for that reason I am concerned that any more characters will diminish the events that are about to unfold.

Because of this, I'm [size=+2]NO LONGER GOING TO BE ACCEPTING CHARACTERS FOR FLOOR 13[/size]. The intention is for this game to be scary, and when there's a horde of people running about together things will seem a little less creepy. Safety in numbers, and all that.

I'm really sorry to everyone who was thinking of joining. I've got another RP coming up very soon that you are all very welcome to get involved with; PM me if you'd like some details.

Anyways, ON WITH THE SHOW. A COUPLE MORE POSTS AND THEN MOAR PLOT.[/size]

:( I didn't even get time to reconsider. Let me know if a place opens up.

Right, L's and G's, the plot cannon has been deployed.

There is no longer a door leading off the 13th Floor; instead there's a disturbing wall of flesh blocking the way. Safe to say, the characters are trapped. Please note that phones have stopped working, and that any laptops/computers won't get a connection to the internet.

You may commence panicking.

I AM GONNA WORK ON A POST RIGHT NOW.
After I get comfy and have tea.
It helps the mind tick.

Also,
that scene.
It reminds me of playing Lone Survivor.

And/or
Amnesia.

Hey grumps quick question...since the doorway to exit is blocked...does this mean any other 'exits' (i.e. windows) would also be blocked by this weird fleshy stuff?

Apologies for the delay, guys; lack of stable internets sucks.

Post up; weird substance now flowing out from the flesh wall and into the corridor, not to mention some twisted mockery of a doorway forming at the opposite end of the corridor.

To finally answer your question, Kate (sorreh D:), yes the other exits are blocked. Not by the flesh wall, though. They just don't seem to open, and if one of the characters was to look out of the window they'll notice an odd... distortion to the world outside. Like looking at it through fogged glass.

hmm i'll have to edit my previous post a bit then...but thanks : D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, post!~ <3
> w<
I love the imagery for this so far. It makes my mind canvas happy.
I'll be trying to post probably Monday.

okay there edited my previous post so it makes more sense....now to work on my current post!

Okay, sorry for my newest post. I'm a bit lethargic from a full day in the sun painting faces at a fair.

I'm trying to post in all of my RPs, and this - being my 5th one - is a bit weak due to my lack of consciousness.. (probably a bit dehydrated)...

But, I've posting!