Flight Of The Brightsmile

You can say fuck in all forums. You're just only allowed to describe the act specifically in the Redstar ones.

NAME : Joss

IS DEFINITELY NOT : in a bizarre succession competition where she has to bring the most fantastical treasure back to her father in order to become the next chieftain.

IS DEFINITELY : starting to wonder if instead of being chieftain, maybe she should just stay aboard The Brightsmile indefinitely.

SOMETHING INTERESTING : She carries a jar of mealworms which she snacks on occasionally.

SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING : Children makes her uncomfortable. They're weird and they ask too many questions.

• Sweet
Reactions: Dvyniai
NAME :Kash

APPEARANCE :1605428066664.png

IS DEFINITELY NOT :Responsible for the untimely passing of several black market tech dealers

IS DEFINITELY :A friend to all who can afford his friendship

SOMETHING INTERESTING :His mechanical arm has 15 different ways (and counting) of satisfying the question 'what comes after death' for his many special friends

SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING :His job and employers are nothing special. Best not to ask too many questions and get...bored to death

• Spicy
Just... just do the thing, Grumpy.

Do what thing?

I have many things. The not posting thing? The derailing topics thing? The existential screaming in public places thing?

WHICH THING.

3264a5d28c4d72543e60eb2f7fe60933.gif

NAME:
Eolanthe Andreadys

463px-William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_%281825-1905%29_-_Daisies_%281894%29.jpg

APPEARANCE:
IS DEFINITELY NOT: Creepy.
IS DEFINITELY: An adorable, extremely precocious, intelligent little girl who is wise beyond her years.

SOMETHING INTERESTING: She sees and talks to ghosts and other invisible creatures, but no one believes her.
SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING: She was placed on the Brightsmile along with a rather inattentive governess because it was the fastest way to get her to a boarding school far, far away from home.

Last edited:
  • Sweet
So, not trying to rush anybody but has my character been accepted or...?

o_o

I uh, well I uh, forgot. I go write now.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I accept you all and will only complain about you in private.

AND NOW... I SHALL RESPOND... WITH....

...my octopus side-character who everyone is talking to.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster

Vessyr

IS DEFINITELY NOT :
an inhuman assassin who's current target is someone abroad the Brightsmile.

IS DEFINITELY :
your average mage apprentice just looking for some adventure.

SOMETHING INTERESTING :
sometimes he talks as if he has lived for millennia despite being no older than 25. if directly asked about it, he brushes it off with a sly smile, saying he's an 'old soul'.

SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING :
gets extremely petty after finding out someone has directly lied to him.

• OMG
Reactions: Zarko Straadi
@Zarko Straadi - my character was mistaking @Childish Grumpino's character for your character by way of a comedic misunderstanding, since you are both children.

But now... I guess you were there all along, and have answered on behalf of yourself...

...which means, I never said anything to Grumpy's character...

o_o

*roleplay gets sucked into a paradox rift*

Meanwhile I misunderstood your character's misunderstanding of Childish Grumpino's character as an actual reference to my character, thus retroactively...um...point of order, Your Honor, in accordance with The Second Commandment, "Thou shalt prepare thyself to have any offhanded comment folded into the world-building," um...somethingsomething, paradox fixed? ;) Sorry for accidentally ruining your joke though.

@Zarko Straadi - my character was mistaking @Childish Grumpino's character for your character by way of a comedic misunderstanding, since you are both children.

But now... I guess you were there all along, and have answered on behalf of yourself...

...which means, I never said anything to Grumpy's character...

o_o

*roleplay gets sucked into a paradox rift*

I could edit my post if you like, so that Caelcrust is talking to Cima as intended. EDIT: I went ahead and edited my post (in particular, eliminating the part where I mention Caelcrust turning to Eolanthe) so your joke can still play out. Eolanthe still misunderstands and thinks he's talking to her though. I hope that works for everyone.

Last edited:
NAME :
Magolor

APPEARANCE :tumblr_0e9dd86b90179592947e39316b075c89_5a69e4c1_1280.png

IS DEFINITELY NOT : a lieing basterd from another dimension

IS DEFINITELY : curious and most likely will find some way into the engine room to study it

SOMETHING INTERESTING : he is from a planet that is the desription of hell

SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING : tryed use an ancient artifact from his home to concur a planet. Severely regrets it, although he now has magical abilities
(Mainly Teleportation and floating)

Mind if i pop in here?

Last edited by a moderator:
How could I look my future children in the eye if I DIDN'T admit a dimension-jumping terrorist from Hell?

(Ouf i just realized how simalar my characters actions on the ship are to another)
i kinda want magolor to aproach Eolanthe and begin his lie spining about himself but i cant come up with a reson for him to approach her and if you dont want him to ill do something else @Zarko Straadi
Edit: im now realising that Eolanthe is currently involved with another character at the moment so um idea is still there if you want him involved with that

Oh snap, it lives! Guess I'll be checking iwaku on the regular.

• Haha
@Rp4life You're welcome to have Magolor approach Eolanthe if you like. Or, after Asmo has replied for Caelcrust, I can have her approach Magolor. She'd think he's adorable and want to step into a big sister role, lol. I'll assume she has no reason to suspect that he's a would-be planet-conquering overlord from Hell-world, unless he's famous/infamous in this world.