Fix My Broken Heart, Teach Me To Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esnopen

Original poster

Hello again, everyone.
I'm here to share with you something I've been tossing around.

Some might consider it a little "disturbing" or "offensive".
I understand why people would think that, but honestly I don't give a shit.

So with that out of the way, let's get into it!

I've been thinking of doing something with disabilities, more specifically someone with disabilities falling in love with a "normal" person, or vice versa (preferably vice versa). Normally I would prefer to play the disabled girl, but I can play either. I want this to have a LOT OF BUILDUP. Meaning I want Lots of romance and plot before the sex happens, and I'll only do physical disabilities (missing limbs, blindness, or deafness). I will also only play a female character.

I've got a few basic plots in mind, or we can just wing it.
-High school students

-A former POW and caretaker

-An amputee/surgery mishap survivor trying to live life how they did before

(That's really all I've got :/)

I average around two paragraphs per post, and can post multiple times a day.
Grammar isn't a massive thing. As long as you actually use punctuation and don't have massive run on sentences, we're solid.
I only do PM, no threads.

With that out the way, feel free to PM me if you're interested! I have refs ready, and I'm ready to go when you are!​

• Love
Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
Hello again, everyone.
I'm here to share with you something I've been tossing around.

Some might consider it a little "disturbing" or "offensive".
I understand why people would think that, but honestly I don't give a shit.

So with that out of the way, let's get into it!

I've been thinking of doing something with disabilities, more specifically someone with disabilities falling in love with a "normal" person, or vice versa (preferably vice versa). Normally I would prefer to play the disabled girl, but I can play either. I want this to have a LOT OF BUILDUP. Meaning I want Lots of romance and plot before the sex happens, and I'll only do physical disabilities (missing limbs, blindness, or deafness). I will also only play a female character.

I've got a few basic plots in mind, or we can just wing it.
-High school students

-A former POW and caretaker

-An amputee/surgery mishap survivor trying to live life how they did before

(That's really all I've got :/)

I average around two paragraphs per post, and can post multiple times a day.
Grammar isn't a massive thing. As long as you actually use punctuation and don't have massive run on sentences, we're solid.
I only do PM, no threads.

With that out the way, feel free to PM me if you're interested! I have refs ready, and I'm ready to go when you are!​

Im up for this! @Esnopen

Status
Not open for further replies.