Five Nights at Freddy's (Sign up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what did you think of your fans XP XD

Hey I'm new to the FNaF fandom and I'd like to get some help with creating an oc ^^

Name: Quinn/Quinnie
Type: Animatronic
-Animal: Raccoon
-Daytime role: Waitress; takes peoples' orders with a built-in recording device, also serves food once it's done, stuff a normal waitress would do...
-Night activities:
-Plays back recordings from that day out of order, she likes to hear the sounds of the different voices.
-Randomly drops unbreakable kitchen items (cutting boards, pans, spoons, etc) onto the floor, trying to better understand the sounds they make. She records the sounds whenever she remembers.
-Sometimes she does drop breakables like glasses, and is delighted by their unique shattering sound.
-Staring into the cameras; their unliving movement fascinates her.
-Sometimes checks on the security guard(s), and is offended when they lock her out, leaving quickly and coming back to check periodically.
-She gets angrier the more times she is locked out. She checks less and less the angrier she is, but will come back sooner if she feels the rare impulse to... [is this too op?]
-Sometimes drawing on the walls in the pizza sauces from the kitchen.
Appearance: She is a calm blue with an off-white mask and black hands. Her tail is black and white striped. Although fairly new, she already has a small gash a few inches above her left hip from resting against exposed radiator parts (I've seen what they look like- they're really sharp man o-o)

Accepted! You said you would like help on making an OC? It looks pretty good to me. Here is a suggestion though.

Was your OC human at one point? If so, how did they die and give some information for him/her. (This is the part we're role playing now. This is mainly added to have some background so we're not constantly killing security guards all the time. Being human at one point is optional though, so feel free to keep being a regular animatronic. This part of the roleplay is based off the "Missing Children Incident" which is right here: http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/The_Missing_Children_Incident )

I'm not seeing anything else you should add besides that. It looks good!

By the way, if you weren't' a person before you can just be an animatronic at this time as well or whatever you wanna do.

I don't think Quinnie will start as a human :3

Thanks for critiquing!

Apologies to those in the role play that I have not replied in a while. I wasn't getting any alerts, so I kind of got behind. ^^'

is there any animetronics left?

Animal animation: Raccoon
Name: Riley the Bandit
Nickname: Riley
Appearance: Riley is silver with a black mask and black stripes on her tail, she has a tuft of silver hair on her forehead
During the daytime: Sometimes sings with Freddy
In the night without a guard: Wonders the halls looking for a new friend
In the night with a guard: Riley is usually found in the storage room. Will do whatever it takes to get a new friend.

As a child
Name: Hannah Teague
Appearance: Hannah had long brown hair and blue eyes. She was usually seen wearing a blue jacket and black jeans.
Bio: Hannah had a lot of friends but after awhile they all ditched her.
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite drink: Root Beer
Favorite dessert: Cupcakes
Favorite color: Blue
Death: Hannah went to Freddy Fazbears Pizzarea alone, only to be faced by her bullies. "Hey where'd you get that mask?" That would ask. "Oh that's your face!" Then they would all laugh. Hannah thought they would leave her alone when they started pushing her towards backstage. "Go say hi to Freddy for me!" One said and pushed her in. The last thing she remembers seeing is all the dead children with blood and guts everywhere. Then everything got dark.

Animal animation: Raccoon
Name: Riley the Bandit
Nickname: Riley
Appearance: Riley is silver with a black mask and black stripes on her tail, she has a tuft of silver hair on her forehead
During the daytime: Sometimes sings with Freddy
In the night without a guard: Wonders the halls looking for a new friend
In the night with a guard: Riley is usually found in the storage room. Will do whatever it takes to get a new friend.

As a child
Name: Hannah Teague
Appearance: Hannah had long brown hair and blue eyes. She was usually seen wearing a blue jacket and black jeans.
Bio: Hannah had a lot of friends but after awhile they all ditched her.
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite drink: Root Beer
Favorite dessert: Cupcakes
Favorite color: Blue
Death: Hannah went to Freddy Fazbears Pizzarea alone, only to be faced by her bullies. "Hey where'd you get that mask?" That would ask. "Oh that's your face!" Then they would all laugh. Hannah thought they would leave her alone when they started pushing her towards backstage. "Go say hi to Freddy for me!" One said and pushed her in. The last thing she remembers seeing is all the dead children with blood and guts everywhere. Then everything got dark.
Accepted! Though there already is a raccoon animatronic in the rp, I guess I could forfeit the rule I made about two of the same kind. There really was no use in the rule. XD Role play when ready, friend!

Ok, thank you! Haha, the I didn't even see the other raccoon until now!

Guard: Ben Jensen
Appearance: Has long black hair and a trimmed goatee. Is about 6 foot, reasonably buff, and has a mild gut from eating to many snacks. Has brown eyes
Personality: Very laid back, and always seems bored. Gets along with people, and he is rarely angry, and hard to make angry. Plays guitar for a metal band, and watches action movies and eats snacks on his spare time.
On guard: Eats snacks, and talks on a recorder to keep himself occupied. Does not unplug the fan.
Reason for taking job: needs the money. His gig is about to take off though, probably about 5 days from now.

This is me taking the canon character (Phone Guy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.