Five Nights at Freddy's (Sign up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guard: Ben Jensen
Appearance: Has long black hair and a trimmed goatee. Is about 6 foot, reasonably buff, and has a mild gut from eating to many snacks. Has brown eyes
Personality: Very laid back, and always seems bored. Gets along with people, and he is rarely angry, and hard to make angry. Plays guitar for a metal band, and watches action movies and eats snacks on his spare time.
On guard: Eats snacks, and talks on a recorder to keep himself occupied. Does not unplug the fan.
Reason for taking job: needs the money. His gig is about to take off though, probably about 5 days from now.

This is me taking the canon character (Phone Guy)
Accepted!

Name: Felix Gibson

Appearance:
MarcusVega_zpse6a183f5.png

Personality: Felix has a disciplined and controlled outlook on life, and it's awakward situations. His calm persona is brought upon him due to his years of training with the Army National Guard. His training reminds him to be ready at all times-- which is why he always keeps a loaded hangun on hand; without the knowing and say-so of his employers. It's made him use to seeing things out of the ordinary. Yet despite his conditioning, something about the animatronics at his workplace makes his skin crawl... then feel like it's about to be torn off! He's the casual type around other adults, and doesn't bother with children much. But anything that freaks him out, the first thing out of his mouth will be "I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!"

Hm. Are we still going by our bio's? According to the bio Alice was killed after the a queer security guard went and murdered her, when her mother was waiting outside. As I'm not exactly sure if Alice's parents DID go to Freddy Fazbear's, and since she never went inside the security room, would it be safe to presume she didn't get dragged off yet?

I guess we could change our stories up a bit if we wanted/needed too. You would probably need to edit the bio a bit if you did to avoid any confusion

I'm not sure if it's safe for me to post yet. I haven't exactly been approved, but reading the IC is making me anxious!!! @_@

..... Why am I so excited to get my character's face grinded of by gears and wires? O_o

It is gonna be enjoyable seeing how a chill metal head and a disciplined soldier will get along, thats a fact

When in doubt, blow it to bits. That's what I always say. :cool: And maybe burn the place to the ground with the rest of the survivors inside.

I'm not sure if it's safe for me to post yet. I haven't exactly been approved, but reading the IC is making me anxious!!! @_@

..... Why am I so excited to get my character's face grinded of by gears and wires? O_o
Sorry! I didn't see an alert. Your approved now. XD Post when ready.

Could I reserve the last animatronic spot?

Animal Animatronic: Dinosaur
Name: Dolly the Dinosaur
Nickname: Dolly
During the day: She makes balloon animals and hands them out to kids. Most people don't know this, but she'll often choose the animal based on the kid's personality.
During the night: She is never the first animatronic to leave backstage. Once one of the others leaves, she tends to wander around the kitchen and periodically check on the guards. Sometimes she'll get distracted and follow one of the other animatronics, which means she checks on the guard either more or less depending on who she's following.

As a child
Name: Chloe Sanchez
Appearance: She is small and dark-skinned, with dark brown hair that reaches her chin. She doesn't like brushing her hair, so it's often a huge mess. She likes to wear dresses, which her mother doesn't approve of since she always gets mud on them.
Personality: Chloe enjoys capturing insects and keeping them in little containers - she has a whole collection in her room. She loves drawing, especially animals since she is fascinated by them. It's one of the reasons she enjoys going to Freddy's, since the animatronics are based on animals. She is very friendly, although she doesn't have a lot of friends since people tend to consider her weird. (She isn't completely friendless, though.)
Death: One day while visiting Freddy's, there was a mysterious blackout and Chloe's parents lost track of her in their panic. They couldn't find her again, and after investigating, the police marked her as "missing".

Is there anything else I should add? I tried to make her death fit in with what's happening in the roleplay.

Animal Animatronic: Dinosaur
Name: Dolly the Dinosaur
Nickname: Dolly
During the day: She makes balloon animals and hands them out to kids. Most people don't know this, but she'll often choose the animal based on the kid's personality.
During the night: She is never the first animatronic to leave backstage. Once one of the others leaves, she tends to wander around the kitchen and periodically check on the guards. Sometimes she'll get distracted and follow one of the other animatronics, which means she checks on the guard either more or less depending on who she's following.

As a child
Name: Chloe Sanchez
Appearance: She is small and dark-skinned, with dark brown hair that reaches her chin. She doesn't like brushing her hair, so it's often a huge mess. She likes to wear dresses, which her mother doesn't approve of since she always gets mud on them.
Personality: Chloe enjoys capturing insects and keeping them in little containers - she has a whole collection in her room. She loves drawing, especially animals since she is fascinated by them. It's one of the reasons she enjoys going to Freddy's, since the animatronics are based on animals. She is very friendly, although she doesn't have a lot of friends since people tend to consider her weird. (She isn't completely friendless, though.)
Death: One day while visiting Freddy's, there was a mysterious blackout and Chloe's parents lost track of her in their panic. They couldn't find her again, and after investigating, the police marked her as "missing".

Is there anything else I should add? I tried to make her death fit in with what's happening in the roleplay.
Sounds good to me! Accepted!

Name- Juicy the PIKACHU

Animatronic- Pikachu, DUH!

Bio- Doesn't wanna hurt the guards but when she starts twitching herself is taken over by, well... Who knows. She is most of the time the last one out the backstage because she is knocked out after all the stages shows and games. Kids love her by her high pitched voice and her PIKACHU personality. She wouldn't even dare stuff a guard into a suit because her happy personality.

Day time- She is the one to make the kids laugh. She doesn't have a kid body only her PIKACHU self. She is normally on stage doing stunts that hurt, yet all she wants to do is make the kids laugh. She is the BEST at jokes! Yet she has a daytime brain that doesnt exactly work the same as her night brain.

Night time- Her normal day brain is shutten up and she doesn't even know that she can scare the living hell out of people. She still has one cord connecting to her other good day time of the day and bad time of the day so still cannot stuff any guard into the suits. She is normally the one you can always be on the look for in the hallways. Just standing there. Not moving one bit. She is the one playing the little kid music when the energy runs out. She loves music in both modes.

Personality- Slow, funny, cute, dumb, and always ready to make someone happy.

I'm signing up for a bunch of roleplays but I'm always active on all the ones they accept me in. If you can please write a private message if you accepted me or not. THANK YOU! Ps. I love 5 Nights at Freddy's I don't ever get scared!!!

personally i'm kinda curious on something before joining. my chars typically don't go down easy so was wondering: are traps that don't damage the animatronics such as the rope trap that gets you by the ankle and hangs upside down until cut loose allowed? or even trying to get the kids' spirits to let go and move on allowed?

Hey. Could I join as a daytime security guard? There's got to be somebody to help monitor the kids there. Also, It'll be fun.

I know you already have two security guards, but is it possible for me to reserve Mike Schmidt?

Status
Not open for further replies.