• EPIC LIFE CHANGING MOMENTS! *_*

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Really sweet ^_^

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • They're okay I guess

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Ehh... Meh

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Overrated by a mile, overbearing, overblown!

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in 1st or 2nd and it was during gym. XD I still talk to both of them sometimes. I think I'm probably the only one that remembers the incident. I think it started because I broke my ankle though and they felt bad?
O.O I would still have :P Chibi Greenie was such a meanie then compared to now, lol.

Last edited:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I AM BELOW AVERAGE

WHAT IS A KISS? ISN'T THAT A TYPE OF CHOCOLATE?
Hershey certainly thinks so ;)

hershey-kiss.jpg

Yikes O.O If someone tried to steal my first, second, or any kiss, I'd slap them. o.o' XD

XD that is what I would have done if it wasn't such a close friend of mine. I think I didn't mind it from her, because we were so close.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
A girl tried to eat my face; like cornered me in the hallway and legit decided that the bottom half of my face deserved to be in her mouth. It was gross and she was gross and I went home to take a shower.

First 'real' kiss? It was alright. Subsequent ones were better, though. Once I learned wtf I was supposed to do with my mouth at least.

After she ate your face, did you ask her if you tasted good?

• Useful
My first kiss was really stereotypical, actually. It was under a tree, next to my then-new girlfriend's house. It was a normal kiss, and it was really nice.

First make-out/tonguekiss was with the same (and current) girlfriend, at my house, while we were playing chickensmoothie. Pretty sure neither of us knew what we were doing. Like felzilla said, subsequent make-out sessions were much better. They're something I really look forward to honestly lmao

Despite how make-out sessions can get hot and heavy, having a tongue shoved down your throat is so far from a kiss or part of any kissy session in my eyes lol. I prefer kisses on the neck when someone wants to intimately kiss another. Now that is a kiss I like very much.

I'm kinda of the opinion it sorta depends on your kissing preference and who does it.

My first one ever was admittedly memorable but more for the emotional bullshit that accompanied it than anything else. I had worked myself up really badly about telling my then-crush that I liked him - since at the time I was bare months switched from an all-girls' school to a mixed and had no idea how to boys - and sorta just burst into tears in the corridor when talking to him. Instead of patting or hugging or just straight up ignoring it like I was used to he went straight for a kiss. I just remember it being quite wet and just being totally baffled as to why he was doing it. It stopped me crying, mind.

I've had first kisses with various boyfriends that were really not that memorable because there was a lot of affection being stuffed into a very short timespan. Long-distance, just small blocks of anything from a few nights to a fortnight or so of time together. They melted in with the other affection exchanged and the high of meeting, I suppose.

There is one other that sticks out, though. First kiss from the start of the third relationship. I went Halloween lazerquesting with a bunch of friends and met a new guy there. We kinda spent most of the run up to the lazerquesting - brief stop in the pub for everyone to meet, dinner at pizzeria with group, train to the location - flirting awkwardly, and then when we were inside he just kinda cornered me in the dark at one point. I guess it was pretty impulsive and woulda been a bit early for most people's tastes most likely, but definitely enjoyed it.

Practice probably makes better, yeah, but those stick out more than anything that happened with practice.

@Greenie, you have such difficult polls! :melodramatic:

Ferghhz-shay! (Made-up word meaning mock-frustration.)

Umm, I don't quite remember - or maybe I want to block the first out of my mind. Like, I don't want to think that it was "that guy"- but maybe it was. Shadowy memory of a date I went on, that I didn't really want to go on. Nooooo. Nope. Never happened. Plus he decided to make up a different first name for me that I absolutely H-A-T-E-D. So, yeah. Couldn't have happened.

Aside from that.... ::perks up:: I quite like kissing if the mouth is right. I prefer to start with ear nipping, myself. And move to the vulnerable exposed neck, while my partner lives in terror wondering if my teeth might actually puncture their throat. Then comes the jaw-biting. After that, it's all gravy. (I.e., a kiss is better than having a body part missing, right?)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
My first kiss was on my first date when I was 14. I was bowling with this guy before a Halloween party that his friend Kenny was driving us to. Bowling went well, we were having fun, but we got all bowled out so we went across the street to this shitty coffee shop.

I can't emphasize enough how shitty this coffee shop was. It was a stick-wood building on the other side of a highway. It was a combination smoke-shop coffee shop so the whole building stank to high heaven. They had weird, weird drinks; like the Iraqi Carbomb which not only had an offensive name but was maybe the most lethal thing I've ever put in my body.

I kissed bowling guy on the red couch in the second floor of this stank ass coffee shop, which I later learned was affectionately called "the sex couch." While I'm largely embarrassed about the guy this happened with, and truthfully, most of my dating experiences; it does make for a pretty typical and somewhat entertaining picture of bad teenage decisions.

I don't think I regret it, and it wasn't especially precious or even particularly traumatizing. I don't even really think about it at all. Actually, I don't think it was even so much of a bad choice in the moment ; but in retrospective, it's all very silly. Ah, well. Retrospect is 20/20.

My first kiss wasn't exactly normal. I was five, he was six. We'd caught his older sister making out with her boyfriend and decided to give it a try. It was ugly, I mean really ugly. His mother walked in the room in the middle of it. We probably would have takenher yelling at us more serious if she wasn't snickering in between words.

My second kiss went much beter, and at more appropriate age. That one was sweet and cute, and everything first kisses are supposed to be.

• Love
I barely remember my first kiss, it was so quick peck by a guy a just met, never saw again, and can't remember his name. O_O It might have been Jason? John? I dunno. @_@

I remember my first FRENCH kiss though with my first "legit" boyfriend and it was gross. >:[ Really gross. Our first kiss and it was out of nowhere and cold and wet and gross.

My first kiss seems pretty "standard" looking at some of these others!
It was all right. I was thirteen or fourteen and he was my first boyfriend and he was a year ahead of me and I thought that he was so cool. We were at a pool hall and he was showing my clueless self how to play as teams against another couple. I sat down on a bench next to him when it was his friend's turn and started gushing or something about how fun it was and he kissed me and it was cute and I was surprised and I just remember thinking how glad I was that I didn't accidentally bite him or something. We're still friends so I don't have any negative feelings towards it and I'm glad that my first kiss was at least with someone I can say is a good guy, even if he didn't end up being The OneTM.​

• Love
My first kiss most likely is when I was little and still in like 5th grade or something, kissing a lot older man cause I want his pigeon. When I bring that pigeon home, mother forces me to release that pigeon anyway so uh... yeah... a kiss for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.